PDA

View Full Version : Cowgirls?

Fifty8
01-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Starting to think the Cowgirls are 4 real. Don't know if anyone saw them pummel the Saints, but beating Philly back to back is starting to make me think (not totally convinced yet) that they may be NFC favorite. I will be very curious to see next weeks games, especially NFC side.

SH-Rock
01-10-2010, 12:00 PM
If the cowboys can beat Minny next week then they are going to the Superbowl

Dino 6 Rings
01-10-2010, 12:51 PM
NO COWBOYS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO VIKINGS!!!

I'd like a Vikings vs Packers NFC Title Game...that would be sweet!

4xSBChamps
01-10-2010, 01:03 PM
I posted on another, non-football Forum, that I suspected that Dallas & San Diego would compete in Miami the 1st Sunday in February:
I'd rather see Green Bay get-there than any-other NFC team, but I think Dallas is peaking at just the right instant

BrandonCarr39
01-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Eh - I think the Vikings will win next week. They're rested, have an extra week to prepare, have 70K+ screaming fans supporting them in that Dome, etc.

I'm very proud of what my team has done this year - they've overcome alot of adversity, shaken off their Dec/playoff doldrums(Wade and Romo finally have gotten that monkey off their backs), etc. But ultimately, I think it's Minny's year.

Plus Minny is 10-0 in Domes this year - apparently, playing indoors, on turf, and in perfect weather heavily favors their offense and pass rush.(as you saw in their games @Arizona, Carolina, and Chicago). The next time they'll be playing outdoors would be Miami, and the weather is uber-warm down there.

And yes - I feel the winner of this game will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.