PDA

View Full Version : Chris Henry's girlfriend speaks

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
01-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Here's a video of Henry's girlfriend being interviewed on Outside the Lines about what happened the night Henry was killed.

Hmm interesting.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/index

Psyychoward86
01-10-2010, 09:27 PM
she sounds like a druggie

supa_fly_steeler
01-11-2010, 06:04 PM
On March 31, 2008, Henry punched a man named Gregory Meyer, 18, and threw a beer bottle through the window of his car. Henry claimed it was a case of mistaken identity and also that he thought it was somebody else that owed him money.[27] Henry was waived by the Bengals a day after this arrest and was then served a house arrest sentence.

TBH i really couldn't care about this situation anymore it just carrying on he decides to jump on the back of some truck.... the girls is obviously innocent, just because he was turning his life around does not mean i forget all the bad stuff he did.

That shit stays with you forever and can not be forgiven

Yea im sad to see him go from the world but ultimatley everyone making him out to be this "saint" is totally wrong people comparing this case to that of the redskins saftey who did something heroic and aspiring but died as a result.

revefsreleets
01-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Toxicology report out yet?

Steel-Bryan
01-11-2010, 06:31 PM

Wth ? wow

beSteelmyheart
01-11-2010, 06:47 PM

A real mental giant, that one.

SMR
01-11-2010, 07:23 PM
TBH i really couldn't care about this situation anymore it just carrying on he decides to jump on the back of some truck.... the girls is obviously innocent, just because he was turning his life around does not mean i forget all the bad stuff he did.

That shit stays with you forever and can not be forgiven

Yea im sad to see him go from the world but ultimatley everyone making him out to be this "saint" is totally wrong people comparing this case to that of the redskins saftey who did something heroic and aspiring but died as a result.

That is not true. Anyone can be forgiven. Anyone can turn their lives around if they are sincere. I don't know if Henry was sincerely turning his life around and on that basis I can't judge him.

supa_fly_steeler
01-11-2010, 07:31 PM
That is not true. Anyone can be forgiven. Anyone can turn their lives around if they are sincere. I don't know if Henry was sincerely turning his life around and on that basis I can't judge him.

ud forgive a random dude for bricking your car and throwing a beer bottle inside????

what about the other stories when he "apparantley" raped some younger teens in high schoool like age 17 when he was 22 at west virginia or something along the lines of that.

SMR
01-11-2010, 07:38 PM
ud forgive a random dude for bricking your car and throwing a beer bottle inside????

what about the other stories when he "apparantley" raped some younger teens in high schoool like age 17 when he was 22 at west virginia or something along the lines of that.

As wrong as those offenses are and as hard as it is to forgive, I would forgive him. I believe what the Bible says about forgiving others as He would forgive you. To put it in short, if I am not willing to forgive another person (no matter the offense) why should God forgive me when I do something wrong?

tony hipchest
01-11-2010, 08:04 PM
she sounds guilty as hell to me.

she contends that he jumped out of the truck and yet her reflexes were so lightning fast that she was able to stop the vehicle immediately so that the body landed right beside the truck. :bs:

oh well. looks like the authorities didnt find anything worth investigating, and a neighbor reportedly heard him say he'd kill himself if he she didnt stop.

devilsdancefloor
01-11-2010, 08:08 PM

she contends that he jumped out of the truck and yet her reflexes were so lightning fast that she was able to stop the vehicle immediately so that the body landed right beside the truck. :bs:

oh well. looks like the authorities didnt find anything worth investigating, and a neighbor reportedly heard him say he'd kill himself if he she didnt stop.

yes very guilty indeed! very scary stuff manonly 2 people for sure know wtf happened and both are not gonna talk.

steelwalls
01-11-2010, 08:14 PM
She sounds guilty to me too IMO

Psyychoward86
01-11-2010, 09:38 PM
anyone who feels little to no pity on Henry/his fiance due to all of the suspicion surrounding Henry's death.....can not be blamed at all. Didnt learn too much from this tbh

tony hipchest
01-11-2010, 09:40 PM
anyone who feels little to know pity due to all of the suspicion surrounding Henry's death.....can not be blamed at all.

i read this 4 times and it still makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. :noidea:

EDIT- ahhh... when i read my post with your quote in it for a 5th time, i think i might KNOW what you were trying to say.

UltimateBengal
01-11-2010, 09:42 PM

That chick is either high or a couple sandwiches short of a picnic basket?

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
01-11-2010, 09:55 PM

:rofl:

Psyychoward86
01-11-2010, 10:17 PM

EDIT- ahhh... when i read my post with your quote in it for a 5th time, i think i might KNOW what you were trying to say.

i edited :flap:

MasterOfPuppets
01-11-2010, 11:00 PM

well there's that and the witness following behind them that called the cops. i'd think seeing someone "jump" out on thier own free will as opposed to accidently falling out would look completely different. :noidea:

tony hipchest
01-11-2010, 11:59 PM
well there's that and the witness following behind them that called the cops. i'd think seeing someone "jump" out on thier own free will as opposed to accidently falling out would look completely different. :noidea:

details... schmetails...

the witness was probably atleast 100 yds behind and coudlnt tell if the "victim" jumped or the "murderer" just decieded to pump the breaks of the vehicle for a "safety check".

supa_fly_steeler
01-12-2010, 02:15 AM
details... schmetails...

the witness was probably atleast 100 yds behind and coudlnt tell if the "victim" jumped or the "murderer" just decieded to pump the breaks of the vehicle for a "safety check".

if she stopped instantly in a truck how the **** does she know he fell off????? i thought it was hard to see behind trucks and lorrys ect ect and she stops instantly when she should be focusing on the road....

some of this does sound guilty i feel sorry for him but isn't he a bit of a idiot for doing this crazy stunt theres only 1 travis pastrana in the world lol.

rip 15

SMR
01-12-2010, 03:17 PM

:rofl::applaudit:

Glace
01-13-2010, 12:34 AM
Henry tried to pull a Beavis and thought he'd be ok as long as he was running when he hit the ground