PDA

View Full Version : Vick or Manning..

BlitzburghRockCity
03-21-2005, 07:33 PM
Who would you rather have? The field general, call all the plays by myself, Peyton Manning.. or the electrifying I can score from any sport on the field with my feet or my arm.. Michael Vick.

JerseySTEEL
03-21-2005, 07:36 PM
none of the above hehe.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-21-2005, 07:56 PM
Its a toss up really, just depends on how your're gonna run your offense and how much confidence you have in your QB to run the show like Manning does. For me, I'd rather have a laser accurate QB, who can run atleast enough to keep defenses honest, than to have one who's biggest asset thus far in his career is his feet. You gotta have the best of both worlds, not one or the other, in my opinion.

Not that manning has ever scared anybody w/ his scrambling :toofunny:

HinesWard4Life8682
03-21-2005, 09:23 PM
man i'd go with manning are u serious, manning by a long shot

clevestinks
03-22-2005, 05:46 AM
I`m not a big Manning fan, but I would take him over Vick. I know alot of would disagree with me, but I would take Favre over both of them.

JerseySTEEL
03-23-2005, 06:14 PM
screw vick they dotn even call hima QB so hes not !

Brownskikass
03-26-2005, 11:46 PM
Mike Vick....Mr.RB behind the Center

Or

Peyton Manning....Mr.Choke and die in the playoffs

I'll take Manning because he's the best QB in the NFL. 49 TDs. Thats something not even Marino did.

However Mike Vick brings up some valid arguments. After all, he is the "HUMAN HIGHLIGHT REEL". Hes the most exciting player in the game, but, when shut-down, hes as bad as Tim Couch or Ryan Leaf.

PEYTON>VICK

JerseySTEEL
03-27-2005, 12:47 AM
any QB that won the Sb did somthing manrio didnt do lol