PDA

View Full Version : Fans jumping off the Bangwagon of the Patriots...

supa_fly_steeler
01-12-2010, 03:23 AM
... now claming to be "longtime" Cowboy fans LOL

i grabbed this comment from nfl.com

i wish my Patriots had picked up Carroll again and fired Brady and Belli. ever ssince they took over and got rid of Bledsoe i dislike my own team :-(

Ever since they started to lose less than 3 games a year due to not having bellichecks trustful camera they are now hitting out on Brady and Bellicheck.

LOL i find this hilarious after Brady calls it quits they just may be the bungals.

:tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

SteelerNation12
01-12-2010, 04:06 AM
They use to be a shitty franchise. They really just became good this decade.

supa_fly_steeler
01-12-2010, 04:14 AM
It gonna be funny whilst we crush them next year and disgrace them all over the news

lionslicer
01-12-2010, 06:27 AM
Patriots are actually a shittier franchise than the bungals if you look at their history. Belichick said he might retire after this season. Brady can't pull of the miracle comebacks anymore. The defense is in shambles. Its an end of an era. The whole NFL will sigh in relief... especially Peyton Manning.

MassSteeler
01-12-2010, 09:51 AM
I live in MA so obviously I'm around a lot of Pats fans and I see a lot of the Patriot-related media. Let's just say that I've never seen a bandwagon empty so fast in my life. It's funny.

supa_fly_steeler
01-12-2010, 09:53 AM
I heard Bellicheat may be retiring, this could be sweetest offseason we have had for a long time.

fansince'76
01-12-2010, 09:54 AM
Its an end of an era. The whole NFL will sigh in relief... especially Peyton Manning.

The "era" ended when they got busted and were forced to turn the cameras off.

supa_fly_steeler
01-12-2010, 09:57 AM
The only reason why Gisele is ****ing Brady is for publicity soon she will jump off the bandwagon and go for someone else lol.

Did Brady cry and the end of the first quarter. Long days ahead.

SteelMember
01-12-2010, 10:34 AM

We wuz wicked good before they took ow-a cam-rerz.

:toofunny:

They deserve to go back to the Steve Grogan era. At least I used to feel sorry for them then. Just a little.

Dino 6 Rings
01-12-2010, 11:18 AM
how much longer is Moss under contract? Just wondering how long til he bolts for a "winning" team.

burghfanlv
01-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Next season will be the last of Moss' contract (he signed a three-year deal in 2008). Not sure if they'll be able to resign him or not. If they don't it'll be interesting to see what becomes of the Pats without Brady and Moss.

4xSBChamps
01-12-2010, 02:36 PM
... if Marcia comes-out slinging TD passes in September and they start-out 5-0, the chuddah-heads & the media will be slurping at the groin-spigot again

lionslicer
01-12-2010, 06:35 PM

They were still competative in 2008 and 2009, if they weren't they wouldn't have won their division. They were actually better in 2008 with Cassel then they were in 2009 with Brady, even though Brady threw for more touchdowns and more yards.

revefsreleets
01-15-2010, 12:14 PM
The residue of cheating takes time to wear off...and I think the "team factor" plays into this a bit. They were a better team last year, and they had a very solid team in 2007. Not an 18-0 caliber team, which is proof positive that they were very much still at least benefiting from all their prior cheating, if not just still actively cheating via means that were NOT exposed by the NFL, in that record-setting year, but still a very good football team. They may have legitimately been a 12-4 caliber team, and may have still made it to the SB.

In the regular season, they barely beat the Colts, barely beat the Eagles, barely beat the Rats, and barely beat the Giants.

In the playoffs, Jax basically didn't even deserve to be there, so that was hardly an impressive win, and they already had everything they needed on the Chargers after playing and beating them earlier that year.

A good bit of Brady's impressive stat padding came against inferior competition, and they purposefully ran up scores any time they could. There are other QB's who could ultimately duplicate his feats, but it would take a SUPER douchey coach to actually implement that kind of slimy football to make it happen.