PDA

View Full Version : It could've been 13 years......

STEELAMANIA
01-12-2010, 06:18 PM
Aren't you glad we didn't have to wait 13 years from winning our last playoff game like the Cowbore fans?

One of my brothers is a Cowbore fan and he is so happy they finally won a playoff game.......first in 13 years.........

I told him I'd be happy as long as anyone else wins the superbowl, but the Cowbores...

steeltheone
01-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Another post telling me how lucky i should feel as a fan because of this or that.

CargoJon
01-14-2010, 08:57 AM
Aren't you glad we didn't have to wait 13 years from winning our last playoff game like the Cowbore fans?

One of my brothers is a Cowbore fan and he is so happy they finally won a playoff game.......first in 13 years.........

I told him I'd be happy as long as anyone else wins the superbowl, but the Cowbores...

Yeah but until 2005 Cowher' knack for losing AFCCG's was almost Andy Reid-esque and starting to frustrate the **** out of me.

Just imagine though how life would be different if O'Donnell doesn't throw 2 balls right at Larry Brown. We would have 7 rings and the Cowturds would only have 4. As it sits now, if they god-forbid somehow win another one, they're tied with us for the lead. Ugh. Puke.

MACH1
01-14-2010, 09:01 AM

I remember waiting 25 years between superbowls. :coffee:

SteelerEmpire
01-14-2010, 09:24 AM
It could have been 19 yrs... as in the case of the Bungles...

pepsyman1
01-14-2010, 10:34 AM
Speaking of the Cowboys....it's getting right around time for a 4th Superbowl battle with the team that claims to be "America's Team" with the team that truly IS. I think next year would be perfect for another Cowboys beat down in the Superbowl.

7SteelGal43
01-14-2010, 10:51 AM
Another post telling me how lucky i should feel as a fan because of this or that.

Well gee, seems to me that some folks 'round here NEED to be reminded.

STEELERS 4 LIFE ! :tt03:

7SteelGal43
01-14-2010, 10:52 AM
I remember waiting 25 years between superbowls. :coffee:

:coffee: but :coffee: what about :coffee: all those playoff victories :coffee: and :coffee: AFC Championship games in that :coffee: 25 years :coffee: