PDA

View Full Version : Democratic Response

3 to be 4
01-31-2006, 09:21 PM
man, this guy responding to Bush is hysterically pathetic. Im hardly a Republican, but this is guy makes the New Orleans Mayor look like a genius. Whats with the eyebrow??

syde18T
01-31-2006, 11:49 PM
Yeah my fiance and I listened to all of it (yeah ALL of it), the guy just has "clueless" written all over him. And is it with the whole "we can do better" phrase?

83-Steelers-43
02-01-2006, 08:03 AM
They were better off having that drunken lush, woman killer Kennedy up there to respond.

Koopa
02-01-2006, 12:35 PM
aww shit that shit was yesterday, damn it i was supposed to watch it cause my damn professor said he's gonna put some of the shit on our exam next week.

syde18T
02-01-2006, 05:39 PM
aww shit that shit was yesterday, damn it i was supposed to watch it cause my damn professor said he's gonna put some of the shit on our exam next week.

You can probably see streaming video clips of it on CNN or other major news sites....

Suitanim
02-01-2006, 06:41 PM
I think the most disturbing part of the whole thing was when the Democrats basically cheered for their own incompetence. Social Security needs reformed. Clinton tried to tackle it and lacked the political will, but the same Democrats who were all for reform circa '92-'00 are now dead-set against any kind of change in an archaic and inequitable system that will collapse under it's own weight in the next 20 years (well before probably just about every single poster here who will continue to pay into it ever see's a dime of benefit) simply to deny Bush a victory.

It's that kind of duplicity that makes that party and it's members, even when pitted against a reeling Republican party, virtually unelectable.

3 to be 4
02-01-2006, 09:10 PM
I still want to know, what was with that guys eyebrow??

Stlrs4Life
02-06-2006, 09:06 PM
I think the most disturbing part of the whole thing was when the Democrats basically cheered for their own incompetence. Social Security needs reformed. Clinton tried to tackle it and lacked the political will, but the same Democrats who were all for reform circa '92-'00 are now dead-set against any kind of change in an archaic and inequitable system that will collapse under it's own weight in the next 20 years (well before probably just about every single poster here who will continue to pay into it ever see's a dime of benefit) simply to deny Bush a victory.

It's that kind of duplicity that makes that party and it's members, even when pitted against a reeling Republican party, virtually unelectable.

BS, he tried but guess what, the Reopublicans did the same back then. Also, Clinton tried to help the Healthcare system. Bush will not touch it, cause it will hurt his corporate buddies.

Stlrs4Life
02-06-2006, 09:08 PM
And another thing, the Republican Reponse to the country in general has been pathetic at least. No better? We would do no worse for sure.