PDA

View Full Version : Received my new Steelers book yesterday.

steelerdude15
01-13-2010, 01:04 PM
I finally received my new Steelers book in the mail yesterday. I ordered it from Barnes and Noble. The title is Pittsburgh Steelers The Complete Illustrated History. By Lew Freedman. Here's a link to show what the book looks like and how much it is.
http://books.barnesandnoble.com/search/results.aspx?WRD=pittsburgh+steelers+the+complete+ illustrated+history&box=pittsburgh%20steeler&pos=1
The book is really nice. It's up to date. It talks about SB 43 and Rod Woodson going into the HOF. There are only a couple mistakes that I can point out. In one part of the book, it states that last season the Steelers went 7-9, but in another part it states they went 12-4, which is true. Another thing I've noticed is that a picture of Terry running from a Cowboys defender. This looks to be from SB 13, not 10 because of the black face mask and it seems to be at night. If anyone has any questions let me know.

Carolina Steelers
01-13-2010, 01:54 PM
I also picked that book up about 2 weeks ago, Havent really got into yet read a little bit of it, and paged through it. Really nice book I plan on reading it from cover to cover once we get through the Super Bowl. Some off season reading, even though we have started are offseason already

steelerdude15
01-13-2010, 10:16 PM
Yeah, it's a pretty nice book. It was on back order for so long.

Galax Steeler
01-14-2010, 04:29 AM
I will have to check into getting one of those. If it has to do with the Steelers I will take it.