PDA

View Full Version : Bill's fan here asking a question to Steeler's fan

Bill's fan77
01-15-2010, 06:05 PM
I researched alot on this person and I loved how he does thing's he is a former Steeler's O-Line coach Russ Grimm. I like what the internet says about him and other about him. My question is he really that good like the report's say about him? I'm asking since you guy's would know and I would thank you for answering. From, the stuff I read I think he is going to make a great HC in this league. And, I heard one time he was going to be HC after Cowher retire? . Is he really good as an OC and is ready to be a HC?

Well, I really like Russ Grimm but the guy's at OBD (One Bill's Drive :( ) really picked Frazier they are waiting till the Viking's lose. and I hope it is not him and it is Grimm since everyone is turning the Bill's down. Being a Bill's fan these days is pretty bad and I want them to win very badly. But, I still support them when thing's go very bad or good. :) The Bill's hired from withen and alot of bone head moves that have hurt the Bill's for a long time now (Like the Polian move) The guy first interview and no other's yet and they almost picked him to be HC (Frazier) :( )

Well, good luck next year Steeler's and the fans you guy's are going to do very well and I kinda like your team one of my top 10 favorite's. The only time I dislike is when they play the Bill's but it is alright I guess. Anyway's please answer about Russ Grimm. And any other details would be great. :)

NJarhead
01-15-2010, 06:12 PM
We had one of the best O-lines in football while Russ Grimm was here. His presence yields results and no one here would deny that.

steeltheone
01-16-2010, 12:07 PM
He is an a good assistant. Head Coach not!

steelerdave1969
01-16-2010, 01:59 PM
No one can say the Russ Grimm would not be a good head coach, he's never done it, heck he isnt even a offensive coordinator that I know of. I think Grimm didnt get the credit that he deserved while he was with the Steelers, I love the guy and liked all that he stands for as a man.
I really believe that if he was a offensive coordinator you would see some smash mouth football thats for sure.

Godfather
01-16-2010, 08:30 PM

Well, we won't know that until he becomes a head coach. Some assistants do well when they move up, some don't.

supa_fly_steeler
01-16-2010, 09:02 PM
.fd

No one can say the Russ Grimm would not be a good head coach, he's never done it, heck he isnt even a offensive coordinator that I know of. I think Grimm didnt get the credit that he deserved while he was with the Steelers, I love the guy and liked all that he stands for as a man.
I really believe that if he was a offensive coordinator you would see some smash mouth football thats for sure.

AllD
01-16-2010, 09:46 PM
If that as good as the Bills can do, then it is what it is. He is the best OLC in the NFL, but going to be a work-in-progress as a HC.

steeltheone
01-16-2010, 10:55 PM
Did you listen to the interview he gave to the media about becoming the Steelers head coach? He sounded like Sarah Palin. I was so relieved he did not get the job.

MasterOfPuppets
01-17-2010, 03:18 AM
If that as good as the Bills can do, then it is what it is. He is the best OLC in the NFL, but going to be a work-in-progress as a HC.

he is ? i don't recall the cards having much of a run game since he's been there...

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-17-2010, 10:14 AM

I think this too will be the result. I dont think he has the organizational skills to manage all the assistants that would work under him, nor do I think he is a fiery motivator like some of the other HC's out there.

Never know, but I too think Grimm is just a good assistant.

Stlrs4Life
01-17-2010, 11:59 AM
Grimm is a great OL coach, there is no telling on how he would be as a HC.