PDA

View Full Version : Drunken Coverage of Media Day Coverage.....

CASTEEL
02-01-2006, 02:27 AM
Here's some thoughts that I had while watching my very first Media Day Coverage:

1. Why the booths: I kept waiting for Skip Bayless to walk up with a football to throw at a target and sink Bill Cowher into a barrel of Iron City Brew.

That's all I saw before I got the brilliant idea to start talking about my first viewing of Media Day coverage. So, since I stopped watching and started writing these words, which took me away from watching the rest of the coverage, I invite you back for the rest of my drunken coverage of the Steelers Media Day.... after I watch the rest of it.
TBC

ONE FOR THE THUMB!!!

Rust-Buster
02-01-2006, 02:37 AM
I'll stay tuned for the drunken coverage, drinking my Rainier beer. I live up in the hinterlands of Kitsap County, Washington, no cable out here so the best coverage I will get is on the forum. Cheers!

Suitanim
02-01-2006, 10:03 AM
I guess CA must've passed out.

CASTEEL
02-01-2006, 11:50 AM
LOL.....not passed out...completely....

I just got tired of watching it (on computer) and went to watch some tv....where I quikly went to sleep :grin:

I'll try to get back to it tonight....although it probably won't be such a "drunken" coverage. I can't do that two nights in a row, I'm gettin' too old for that crap!!! :cool:

ONE FOR THE THUMB!!!

Rust-Buster
02-02-2006, 01:27 AM
Hell, this is worse than fox.