5th Harry Coleman S
5th Boris Lee ILB
5th Akwasi Owusu-Ansah CB/S
6th Adrian Tracy OLB
7th Jack Corcoran FB
7th Casey Knips OT

MasterOfPuppets
01-16-2010, 12:52 AM
might be a bit early for ross and a bit late for wootten.

taztroy43
01-16-2010, 01:17 AM
Wootton would probably go in the 2nd...maybe high 3rd if he falls for some reason...

Steel Glory
01-16-2010, 02:35 AM

Lol, I saw the mock and I was going to suggest switching those 2 picks, because Wooten wouldn't fall that far.

Texasteel
01-16-2010, 10:03 AM
1st Bryan Bulaga OT
2nd Brandon Spikes ILB
3rd Jay Ross NT
4th Corey Wootten DE
5th Harry Coleman S
5th Boris Lee ILB
5th Akwasi Owusu-Ansah CB/S
6th Adrian Tracy OLB
7th Jack Corcoran FB
7th Casey Knips OT

I've seen Wootten as high as late 1st, so you may want to rethink him.

Owusu-Ansah is an interesting name that most may not have heard of. He's surgery after the last game and the fact the he is small school will be working against him, but great size and very good speed will draw some attention. Could be a find.

St33lersguy
01-16-2010, 10:18 AM
I would prefer the steelers to go defense in round one.

SMR
01-16-2010, 10:21 AM
I've seen Wootten as high as late 1st, so you may want to rethink him.

Owusu-Ansah is an interesting name that most may not have heard of. He's surgery after the last game and the fact the he is small school will be working against him, but great size and very good speed will draw some attention. Could be a find.

I've heard Owusu-Ansah's name come up a few times. Watch out for this guy.

SMR
01-16-2010, 10:22 AM
I would prefer the steelers to go defense in round one.

Me second. ESPECIALLY with the secondary! Ugh!

Aussie_steeler
01-17-2010, 05:21 AM

Agree with MOP. That would make for a great first 3 rounds

Looks solid - Do you have Owusu - Ansah as a FS or CB?

IowaSteeler927
01-18-2010, 07:21 AM
Bulaga would be a good pick in the first round I am a Hawkeye fan and watching the guy all season I can give my honest opinion that he's the real deal. I wouldn't go defense so early. CBs seem to be available later in the draft. Amari Spievey an underclassman from Iowa wouldn't be a bad bet for a cornerback and he won't be picked ahead of the other bigger name guys. Spievey was such a threat this season that QBs rarely ever threw the ball in the direction of a receiver covered by him and he has good tackling skills to boot.

I know I am an Iowa fan but in all honesty Spievey would be a good pick later and could be an absolute steal.

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-19-2010, 01:33 AM
Bulaga would be a good pick in the first round I am a Hawkeye fan and watching the guy all season I can give my honest opinion that he's the real deal. I wouldn't go defense so early. CBs seem to be available later in the draft. Amari Spievey an underclassman from Iowa wouldn't be a bad bet for a cornerback and he won't be picked ahead of the other bigger name guys. Spievey was such a threat this season that QBs rarely ever threw the ball in the direction of a receiver covered by him and he has good tackling skills to boot.

I know I am an Iowa fan but in all honesty Spievey would be a good pick later and could be an absolute steal.

I hear the homerism and am still not so sure about Bulaga. He isnt as athletic as Robert Gallery was and I still think Bulaga might end up being a guard in the NFL, or a RT.

I'm liking Okung, Davis, Trent Williams at LT, with Bruce Campbell being somebody that may jump up boards in March.

yungbtblkgld3192
01-19-2010, 04:55 AM
our offensive line does need help but they showed they can handle their own i say we go db if eric berry is still on the board we take him if nt i say taylor mays or earl thomas but we also need younger talent james farrior is not gettin yunger maybe brandon spikes

yungbtblkgld3192
01-19-2010, 04:57 AM
our ol wasnt that bad but our pass defense suffered badly a solid db across frm polamalu wuldnt b bad

yungbtblkgld3192
01-19-2010, 05:02 AM
i lik okung and bruce cambell but i say beef up tha secondary

Galax Steeler
01-19-2010, 05:27 AM
our offensive line does need help but they showed they can handle their own i say we go db if eric berry is still on the board we take him if nt i say taylor mays or earl thomas but we also need younger talent james farrior is not gettin yunger maybe brandon spikes

Whats with the yellow writing.:doh:

supa_fly_steeler
01-19-2010, 06:27 AM
Whats with the yellow writing.:doh:

that's what i was thinking i cant read it lol.

yungbtblkgld3192
01-19-2010, 08:05 AM
my fault guys did not mean to do that just highlite it lol