PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Most Hated Teams

supa_fly_steeler
01-17-2010, 04:51 PM
1. Baltimore Ravens- http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/16/Baltimore_Ravens_logo.svg/100px-Baltimore_Ravens_logo.svg.png
Their leader should be behind bars, their city is a pile of dogpoop, There team smack talk and most of their fans are savage unruly people. Is their a more hated team in the AFCN than this?

2. New England Cheatriots-http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1013/cheatriots2.gif
Is their a more hated team globally in American Sports than this team. Their Owner looks like a guy who sniffs glue, Their Quarterback dumps his girlfriend after having a child and the Head Coach just looks like a guy thats homeless, he also dresses like a homeless during interviews.

3. Cincinnati Bengals-http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fa/Cincinnati_Bengals.svg/100px-Cincinnati_Bengals.svg.png
Does anyone like a team full of convicts, They don't make the All-Pro teams but they do make the All-Convict teams.

4. Oakland Raiders-http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/570/diapernationjm.gif
You have to hate a team that thinks just because theys support a team that has a bandanner and covered by think their a bunch of gangsters... Really he only wears a bandanner and a eye cover because he is a gypsy to go get his eye checked out. The Owner is a rat, even their fans want him dead lol.

5. Stinkadelphia Eagles-http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7f/Philadelphia_Eagles_primary_logo.svg/100px-Philadelphia_Eagles_primary_logo.svg.png
You hate them because their fans are the most embarrasing part from America, Their Coach looks constantly Constipated. And their just generally jealous of Pittsburgh sports by calling them Shittsburgh, but they can't see across their home properties to see what an ugly City that is, it also smells like shit.

6. Dallas Cowboys*-http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9744/cryboy.gif
America's Team? Perhaps Americas most hated team. There Owner looks like a rat and thinks he can run a team. He wishes he was born Dan Rooney. He builds big stadiums but doesn't really care about the players, When owners go down to handshakes, when his team losses he goes to defecate the toilets.

*Donates Honorable Mention

Your top 5 hated teams? explanations and funny logos would be a plus! :tt04:

St33lersguy
01-17-2010, 08:05 PM
1. Baltimore Ratbirds- http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/16/Baltimore_Ravens_logo.svg/100px-Baltimore_Ravens_logo.svg.png
Their leader should be behind bars, their city is a pile of dogpoop, There team smack talk and most of their fans are savage unruly people. Is their a more hated team in the AFCN than this?

2. New England Cheatriots-http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1013/cheatriots2.gif
Is their a more hated team globally in American Sports than this team. Their Owner looks like a guy who sniffs glue, Their Quarterback dumps his girlfriend after having a child and the Head Coach just looks like a guy thats homeless, he also dresses like a homeless during interviews.

3. Cincinnati Bungals-http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fa/Cincinnati_Bengals.svg/100px-Cincinnati_Bengals.svg.png
Does anyone like a team full of convicts, They don't make the All-Pro teams but they do make the All-Convict teams.

You have to hate a team that thinks just because theys support a team that has a bandanner and covered by think their a bunch of gangsters... Really he only wears a bandanner and a eye cover because he is a gypsy to go get his eye checked out. The Owner is a rat, even their fans want him dead lol.

5. Stinkadelphia Chokebirds-http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7f/Philadelphia_Eagles_primary_logo.svg/100px-Philadelphia_Eagles_primary_logo.svg.png
You hate them because their fans are the most embarrasing part from America, Their Coach looks constantly Constipated. And their just generally jealous of Pittsburgh sports by calling them Shittsburgh, but they can't see across their home properties to see what an ugly City that is, it also smells like shit.

6. Dallas Crygirls*-http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9744/cryboy.gif
America's Team? Perhaps Americas most hated team. There Owner looks like a rat and thinks he can run a team. He wishes he was born Dan Rooney. He builds big stadiums but doesn't really care about the players, When owners go down to handshakes, when his team losses he goes to defecate the toilets.

*Donates Honorable Mention

Your top 5 hated teams? explanations and funny logos would be a plus! :tt04:

There better

MattsMe
01-17-2010, 08:12 PM

Bandanner? Seriously?

supa_fly_steeler
01-17-2010, 08:21 PM
Bandanner? Seriously?

well what ever that is i call it a bandanna if thats how u spell it.

BigBen'sSwagger
01-17-2010, 08:46 PM
I'll go with

1. Cheats have to be #1 they robbed us and many others of glory

1A. Cryboys I hope they suck for a long time just because JJ built that behemoth of a stadium and now he is charging fans out of the wazoo to go to a game. You could easily spend $800 per person just to get close parking and a nose bleed seat. it would serve justice if they couldn't fill it for a couple years.

3. Ratbirds Swearing out a bounty and the NFL turns it's head the other way. They whine as much as the seachickens and I love when we play them. 75th anniversary game was one of the greatest games of all time for me. James Harrison's coming out party

4. Colts only because of their prima donna QB. I will give him props he is good but he throws others under the bus when they lose.

5. Jags. They always always play us hard. Fred Taylor was a Steeler killer. Would have put the titans here but we got revenge on them when they started off the year 0-6 after stomping the towel. Fisher talked to Dungy about the curse and the players signed a Terrible Towel and sent it to the school and also had one framed and is in their showcase. According to an interview he gave to Jim Rome.

steelerdude15
01-17-2010, 10:22 PM
1. The Ravens
Living here in Maryland with the fans are horrible. All they do is talk trash, say how their team is the best, and they always, ALWAYS bring up Big Ben's accident and when he has gotten concussions have said he can't take care of his health and complain how dirty we play.
2. The Bungals
Overrated team, horrible fans, and Palmer is a punk. I'll give it to them, they deserved it this year with everything they went through, but they'll always be the Bungals to me. Carson Palmer can hate the Steelers as much as he hates UCLA, I don't care, he's still a punk in my book and can run his mouth as much as he wants. The fans are pathetic (we must remember, not all fans are the same, I'm sure there are good and loyal fans for the team), they act like they are the biggest thing in the world and when they lose they hate their team (sounds like most Raven fans).
3. The Cowboys
The greatest Super Bowl rival, no doubt, but they are highly overrated. I don't understand how we got Cowgirl fans here in Maryland... O wait, they're "America's Team," the biggest bandwagon jumpers ever. When any fan who isn't a Steelers fan ask why there are so many of us, there's a history behind it, with all the steel mills and other companies closing in the sixties and seventies and had to go to other places to find work (that explains why I live in Maryland, parents moved here from PA to find work).
4.The Patriots
Now these are the two teams I don't like. The fans are ****y and their time as number one is over. I used to hate losing to them and loved beating them. I can remember my heart sinking every time we would lose to them. My best friend is from New York and he told me that his cousin now lives in Boston for her job and when the Pats were undefeated going into SB 42, they were already putting 19-0 everywhere in the city, deserves them right...
5. The Browns
I'm really only going with this because they've been rivals since the fifties I believe and I hate losing to them. At least some of their fans are loyal and stick with them.
Now... I do see the Chargers becoming a really good rival in the next few years and our rivalry with Oakland isn't the same as it used to be. So that's my list.

supa_fly_steeler
01-17-2010, 10:56 PM
Why do the Roti***** Ratbirds exist lol seriously?

SteelerNation12
01-17-2010, 11:47 PM
4. Oakland Raiders-

:rofl: Thanks for the laugh.

Galax Steeler
01-18-2010, 04:00 AM
I have to put the Patriots at the top of the list followed by the Bungholes I can't stand either organiztion.

MDSTEELERFAN
01-18-2010, 09:23 AM
1. Baltimore Ratbirds- There is a reason their fans are called "Balti-Morons" , their leader is a murderer, and ya just can't respect any team that asks the NFL commissioner to change a game because "we don't want the Steelers to beat us again on national TV".

2. New England Cheatriots - Their cheating head coach used to be a Brown (enough said) and the QB should be wearing diapers he cries so much.

3. Cincinnati Bung-holes - Convicts, egomaniacs and people who should ride in/fall out of pick up trucks.

4. Baltimore Ratbirds - see #1 above

5. Baltimore Ratbirds - see #1 above

Godfather
01-18-2010, 12:42 PM
I can't work up a good hate for that many teams. In fact, almost all of my sports hate is directed at the Criminal Tide.

As far as the NFL goes, I'd have to put the Pats* at the top of my hate list. I hate them so much I was jumping up and down and cheering when the RATBIRDS humiliated them. If the Pats* played the Taliban, I'd be in the stands yelling "Allahu Akhbar"

steelerdude15
01-18-2010, 08:53 PM
and people who should ride in/fall out of pick up trucks.

I think that's taking it a little too far...

supa_fly_steeler
01-19-2010, 05:38 AM
I think that's taking it a little too far...

Not in this thread it isn't purely about hate but let's keep it a little reasonable maybe it is a bit too far, but if you go on their boards the things they said about Ben Roethlisberger in his accident and about Ryan Clark's illness it's sure as hell reasonable, but we don't want to swoop down to their low life wrist slittling lives.

Go Steelers :tt04:

steelerdude15
01-20-2010, 10:34 PM
Not in this thread it isn't purely about hate but let's keep it a little reasonable maybe it is a bit too far, but if you go on their boards the things they said about Ben Roethlisberger in his accident and about Ryan Clark's illness it's sure as hell reasonable, but we don't want to swoop down to their low life wrist slittling lives.
Yeah, you make a great point. Raven fans still go on about his accident, but it's ok for them to all have criminals and Ryan Clark can't control something like that. People are so pathetic, hypocrites, and selfish anymore.

Larry
01-24-2010, 12:44 PM
Man these are some broad characterizations lol. I guess this is what all fans do...

Jaguarcrazyboy
02-14-2010, 05:36 PM
1. Ttians- Those suckers think their some thing special.

2.Sehawks- The birds need to quit their yapping.

3.Steelers- Yes, I don't like you all, deal with it.

4. Colts- Big boys got their butt kicked and won't learn to shut it.

5.Eagles- Whiny whiny whiny.

supa_fly_steeler
02-14-2010, 06:01 PM
Man these are some broad characterizations lol. I guess this is what all fans do...

dude i did say this is a pure hate thread. Lol

Havik
02-27-2010, 11:58 PM
1. Cleveland Browns-living in Ohio means you have to deal with fat, ugly idiotic Browns fans who are rude, arrogant, and classless. They beat the Steelers one time in 13 tries and act like they won the Super Bowl, but get very hostile when you remind them their team will never amount to anything. Most Browns fans immediately will run there mouths as soon as they see you wearing the Steelers logo.

2. Cincinnati Bengals-another Ohio team with obnoxious fans, but they only appear once every 5 years when the Bungles have a winning record. Bengals fans are fairweather and only show up during the good times. Who dey? When the Bengals are losing, it's more like where dey.

3. Baltimore Ravens-scumbag Ray Lewis should be in prison. Only morons would idolize a man such as him. I'm just glad I live far enough away from Baltimore that I never have to deal with their fans.

4. New England Patriots-bunch of dirty cheaters. The media loves Belicheat and Tom Brady, but everyone outside the NE hates them. I hope they never win another Super Bowl.

5. Dallas Cowboys-the most overrated team in the NFL today.

MACH1
02-28-2010, 01:56 AM
I'm an equal opportunity "Hater"

supa_fly_steeler
02-28-2010, 09:27 AM
1. Cleveland Browns-living in Ohio means you have to deal with fat, ugly idiotic Browns fans who are rude, arrogant, and classless. They beat the Steelers one time in 13 tries and act like they won the Super Bowl, but get very hostile when you remind them their team will never amount to anything. Most Browns fans immediately will run there mouths as soon as they see you wearing the Steelers logo.

2. Cincinnati Bengals-another Ohio team with obnoxious fans, but they only appear once every 5 years when the Bungles have a winning record. Bengals fans are fairweather and only show up during the good times. Who dey? When the Bengals are losing, it's more like where dey.

3. Baltimore Ravens-scumbag Ray Lewis should be in prison. Only morons would idolize a man such as him. I'm just glad I live far enough away from Baltimore that I never have to deal with their fans.

4. New England Patriots-bunch of dirty cheaters. The media loves Belicheat and Tom Brady, but everyone outside the NE hates them. I hope they never win another Super Bowl.

5. Dallas Cowboys-the most overrated team in the NFL today.

for most overrated?

hmm i dunno if thats the same as the most hyped san diego chargers

SteelersMongol
02-28-2010, 07:23 PM
I can't work up a good hate for that many teams. In fact, almost all of my sports hate is directed at the Criminal Tide.

As far as the NFL goes, I'd have to put the Pats* at the top of my hate list. I hate them so much I was jumping up and down and cheering when the RATBIRDS humiliated them. If the Pats* played the Taliban, I'd be in the stands yelling "Allahu Akhbar"

:toofunny: :thumbsup: Yeah, I don't really hate any other team than NE's cheating a-holes. I hated Seachickens but V manhandled em, hated Tits but V also manhandled em & they "said" sorry. :chuckle:

Vincent
02-28-2010, 07:39 PM
"Hate" is such an ugly word. I've always framed this as "my favorite teams".

My favorite team is our heroes. My second favorite team is whoever is playing the cheats. My third favorite team is whoever is playing the cowfelons. My fourth favorite team is whoever is playing the rats. My fifth favorite team is whoever is playing the raiders. Of course this could be confusing if, say, my second and fourth were to play as was the case in the wildcard round this year... http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=754659&postcount=122 The "system" defers to the lower team.

Godfather
03-01-2010, 08:39 AM
"Hate" is such an ugly word. I've always framed this as "my favorite teams".

My favorite team is our heroes. My second favorite team is whoever is playing the cheats. My third favorite team is whoever is playing the cowfelons. My fourth favorite team is whoever is playing the rats. My fifth favorite team is whoever is playing the raiders. Of course this could be confusing if, say, my second and fourth were to play as was the case in the wildcard round this year... http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=754659&postcount=122 The "system" defers to the lower team.

When I was at Tulane we had an underground humor magazine called the BrouHaHa. One time, they did an article arguing that hate was positive and healthy. Their argument went something like this (I'm doing it from memory):

Think of the person or thing you hate the most. Now imagine whaling the ever-loving shi'ite out of the same. Now imagine sitting by the fireplace drinking a nice Chablis and watching Gregory Hines tap dance on its disemboweled remains. Feels great, doesn't it? A lot better than feeding African orphans. Unless it's African orphans that you really hate and feeding them fattens them up for the aforementioned Gregory Hines-style execution.

Vincent
03-01-2010, 09:04 AM
When I was at Tulane we had an underground humor magazine called the BrouHaHa. One time, they did an article arguing that hate was positive and healthy. Their argument went something like this (I'm doing it from memory):

Think of the person or thing you hate the most. Now imagine whaling the ever-loving shi'ite out of the same. Now imagine sitting by the fireplace drinking a nice Chablis and watching Gregory Hines tap dance on its disemboweled remains. Feels great, doesn't it? A lot better than feeding African orphans. Unless it's African orphans that you really hate and feeding them fattens them up for the aforementioned Gregory Hines-style execution.

Sound cathartic. How has that worked out for you? :chuckle:

SteelMember
03-02-2010, 02:19 PM
1. Dallas
2. Dallas
3. Baltimore
4. New England
5. Cincinnati

If the Pats* played the Taliban, I'd be in the stands yelling "Allahu Akhbar"

I'm not sure what that means so...
I'd just stick with Dirka, Dirka Mohammed Jihad.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/hottopic_shockhound_production/images/538877/teamamericagary1.jpg

:noidea: :chuckle:

supa_fly_steeler
03-02-2010, 02:59 PM
lol if i saw the taliban playing football i would kick and bust their brains up and spill there blood all over the grass/sand until it stains.

Northside Jonny
03-03-2010, 11:46 AM
1. Baltimore Ratbirds- There is a reason their fans are called "Balti-Morons" , their leader is a murderer, and ya just can't respect any team that asks the NFL commissioner to change a game because "we don't want the Steelers to beat us again on national TV".

2. New England Cheatriots - Their cheating head coach used to be a Brown (enough said) and the QB should be wearing diapers he cries so much.

3. Cincinnati Bung-holes - Convicts, egomaniacs and people who should ride in/fall out of pick up trucks.

4. Baltimore Ratbirds - see #1 above

5. Baltimore Ratbirds - see #1 above

I gotta remember that one I have a good friend who is a fan!

Texasteel
03-03-2010, 08:29 PM
The Dallas cowboys
The Dallas cowboys backups
The Dallas cowboys PS
The Dallas cowboys coaching staff
The Dallas cowboys FO

supa_fly_steeler
03-03-2010, 08:40 PM
The Dallas cowboys
The Dallas cowboys PS
The Dallas cowboys FO

You forgot the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders hey wait a second hmmmmm maybe not :chuckle:

HometownGal
03-04-2010, 08:01 AM
lol if i saw the taliban playing football i would kick and bust their brains up and spill there blood all over the grass/sand until it stains.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/The_Game21/E-thug2.jpg

supa_fly_steeler
03-04-2010, 08:47 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/The_Game21/E-thug2.jpg

Your saying that you wouldn't do anything to those cretins?

After the havoc they caused on our countries http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6188/chibigodzilla.gif

memphissteelergirl
03-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Well....here's my list:

1. Cryboys-My hatred for them goes back the longest. "America's Team" my Aunt Fanny! :mad:

2. Patsies-The way the league and the sports media cowtows to Bellicheat and Marcia Brady just sickens me :puke:

3. Those "midgets' up the road from me (a.k.a. Titans). The Towel-stomping incident moved them up my s*** list quickly.

4. Ratbirds...no explanation needed, I think

5. Bungles. Overrated and full of themselves.

Dis-honorable mentions to the Clowns and the Rai-duhs...but lately they invoke more feelings of pity rather than hatred. :chuckle:

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
03-06-2010, 12:46 PM
Browns need to get better so we can go back to being number 1 on your guy's list again. :).

Winning a game against you guys probably helped tear at an old wound again, now if we can continue to become better somehow, we can really get things going back to the way things should be.

supa_fly_steeler
03-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Browns need to get better so we can go back to being number 1 on your guy's list again. :).

Winning a game against you guys probably helped tear at an old wound again, now if we can continue to become better somehow, we can really get things going back to the way things should be.

Lol the Ratbirds will always be my no.1 hated team.

Corey120120
03-17-2010, 05:55 PM
1. Ravens
2. Cinci
3.Browns
4.Pats
5. Cowboys

JHSilverback
03-29-2010, 10:46 PM
1. Ravens
2. Ravens
3. Ravens
4. Seahawks
5. Patriots

Edman
03-30-2010, 09:04 PM
1) Baltimore Ravens

2) New England Patriots

3) Cincinnati Bengals

4) Dallas Cowboys

5) Cleveland Browns. I kinda hate them more for Mike Holmgren (See Seattle Below)

6) Seattle Seahawks. Ever since XL, I have hated everything they have stood for. I hate their colors. I hate their gimmicks. I hate their fans. I hate their whining. I hope they never sniff another Super Bowl in their lives, they're such miserable pissants. I take solace in the fact that the Steelers have added to their suffering and the Saints won a Super Bowl before them.

tube517
03-30-2010, 11:56 PM
The Dallas cowboys
The Dallas cowboys PS
The Dallas cowboys FO

Don't forget

Dallas Cowboys Ex Players

Cliff Harris needs to be slammed in the ground again.

Matty™
03-31-2010, 02:49 AM
1. Patsies
2. Cryboys
3. Falcons
4. Seahawks
5. Giants

Bit random list but meh hate 'em all :D, really disliked superbowl XLI lol.....

:helmet:

Dino 6 Rings
03-31-2010, 12:46 PM
Once the schedule for 2010 comes out, and I know the first 5 teams we play, I will know what 5 teams I hate the most, because I really hate WHOEVER WE ARE PLAYING THE MOST!

I hate their guts and want them all to die on game day!

If they aren't in Black and Gold, they can die.

steelpride12
03-31-2010, 03:03 PM
Well no one said hated football teams so let me begin with hockey:
1. The Philadelphia Flyers
2. Ratbirds
3. Bungles
4. Cheatriots
5. Cowboys

wdsteel
04-26-2010, 12:16 PM
1.Cryboy's....
2.Cheater's....
3.Ratbird's....
4.Bungal's.....
5.49'ers ...only cuss when they was winning all the pool jumpers

Third Rail
04-26-2010, 01:09 PM
1. Baltimorgue Cravens
2. Philthadelphia Fecals
3. Phallus Clownboys
4. Cincinnasty Bungholes
5. Seasshole Seac**ks (even more so now after seeing them wear those hideous green uniforms last season... bastards made me throw up a little)

Dino 6 Rings
04-27-2010, 11:25 AM
THE ATLANTA FALCONS!!!!

Because they are the NEXT team on our Schedule. I hate those dirty black birds. I'm going to be shooting Falcons off my back porch with my bb gun just out of pure HATRED of this team!!!!

IamTheSteelGod
04-27-2010, 01:59 PM
Bengals
Bengals
Bengals
Bengals
Bengals

Third Rail
04-27-2010, 10:38 PM
THE ATLANTA FALCONS!!!!

Because they are the NEXT team on our Schedule. I hate those dirty black birds. I'm going to be shooting Falcons off my back porch with my bb gun just out of pure HATRED of this team!!!!

:chuckle:

steelerdude15
04-27-2010, 11:52 PM
Well no one said hated football teams so let me begin with hockey:
1. The Philadelphia Flyers
2. Ratbirds
3. Bungles
4. Cheatriots
5. Cowboys
Well since we're going that route...
1. Ravens
2. Capitals
3. West Virginia
4. Bengals
5. Cowboys

Third Rail
04-29-2010, 02:04 AM
Yeah, as far as other sports go...

1. Yankees
2. Crapitals
3. Flyers
4. Devils
5. Phillies

Dishonorable Mention: THE PIRATES for sucking for almost two decades!!!!!! :mad:

jev7452
04-29-2010, 06:25 AM
Ravens

Cowboys

Patriots

Bengals

Eagles

HometownGal
04-29-2010, 07:17 AM
The 5 sports teams I dislike the most:

1. Cheatriots*
2. Crapitals
3. NY Yankees
4. Bungles
5. Filthadelphia Cryers

X-Terminator
04-29-2010, 10:33 AM
Cheats*
Cryers
Crapitals
Cowgirls
Spankees

vasteeler
04-29-2010, 10:35 AM
man you guys are killin my flyers :pissed:

steelerdude15
04-29-2010, 11:21 AM
Yeah, but majority of us are Pens fans. :tt02:

Lodin151
05-02-2010, 08:59 PM
On the other side of the coin, many people that aren't enlightened enough to choose the Steelers as their favorite team would put them in the top 5 most hated team list.

Every time I hear someone trash the Steelers, I like our team a little more.

:tt:

HometownGal
05-03-2010, 06:37 AM

Well - more often than not, when the Flyers play the Pens, they find a way to kill themselves. :laughing: :wink: :hug:

Dino 6 Rings
05-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta Falcons

THEY HAVE SOME NERVE TRYING TO PLAY US OPENING DAY!!! EF THE FALCONS!!!! EF THEM !!!!