PDA

View Full Version : Warner says quick decision

lionslicer
01-17-2010, 06:47 PM
http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-events/article-1/Waiting-On-Warners-Retirement-Decision/697656be-df88-4755-bf6a-003498f6521c

Warner says if he retires or not, he will make it a quick decision about it, unlike Favre.

SIDE NOTE [ I've never liked Warner personally, because he's one of those people who blame everything on God, like last year when he came back, after he was offered a huge contract, he said it was in God's hands to make him come back and win games.
Warner if anyone remembers did not want to come back to Arizona because they wouldn't pay him $14 million a year. He eventually resigned for 11.4 million a year and guarenteed $15 million, so if he retires he gets $4 million to leave.
Plus he was threatening the Cards that he would go to the 49er's, a divisional rival team, which would have killed the Cards chance of ever making the playoffs while he would be with the 49ers]

opinions? :P

supa_fly_steeler
01-17-2010, 06:51 PM
I dislike him for the same reasons of u

zulater
01-17-2010, 06:59 PM
http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-events/article-1/Waiting-On-Warners-Retirement-Decision/697656be-df88-4755-bf6a-003498f6521c

Warner says if he retires or not, he will make it a quick decision about it, unlike Favre.

SIDE NOTE [ I've never liked Warner personally, because he's one of those people who blame everything on God, like last year when he came back, after he was offered a huge contract, he said it was in God's hands to make him come back and win games.

Is that blaming god or giving god credit?

Warner if anyone remembers did not want to come back to Arizona because they wouldn't pay him $14 million a year. He eventually resigned for 11.4 million a year and guarenteed $15 million, so if he retires he gets $4 million to leave. ]

He's got a lot of mouths to feed. :chuckle:

opinions? :P

I'm no fan of athletes invoking god at every turn. But I think Warner's genuine with his faith.

Warner is a great qb to watch when he's on his game. He's still elite. I hope he keeps playing.

lionslicer
01-17-2010, 07:08 PM
I'm no fan of athletes invoking god at every turn. But I think Warner's genuine with his faith.

Warner is a great qb to watch when he's on his game. He's still elite. I hope he keeps playing.

Warner has been making an average of 15 million a year for the past 10 years. Thats 150 million. He's only given about 3-5 million to charities even though he says he's so into them (I could be a tad off on the number, but he's givin 1.5 million to in the past 10 years to one charity he likes the most, so I'm assuming he hasn't giving that much in general to others..) And he pays peoples dinners when he goes out eat.

But he says he's retiring, then as soon as the team gives him enough money, he turns around and says that God has plans for him, and he shouldn't retire just yet. So I'm guessing God wants him to win football games.

fansince'76
01-17-2010, 08:08 PM
The Cards are screwed if he retires.

zulater
01-17-2010, 08:12 PM
The Cards are screwed if he retires.

Kurt and his agent know it too. :greedy:

Vincent
01-17-2010, 08:14 PM
Warner has been making an average of 15 million a year for the past 10 years. Thats 150 million. He's only given about 3-5 million to charities even though he says he's so into them (I could be a tad off on the number, but he's givin 1.5 million to in the past 10 years to one charity he likes the most, so I'm assuming he hasn't giving that much in general to others..) And he pays peoples dinners when he goes out eat.

Links?

lionslicer
01-17-2010, 08:28 PM
Links?

I said it was a guess because for his own charity that he's donated the most to, so he says, he's donated 1.5 million over 10 years.
Maybe he's donated 1 million to like 20 different charities, that I do not know. But if he was just getting money to donate most of it to charity, don't you think he wouldn't care how much he makes instead of holding out for way more and threatening to move to a rival team if he did not get the money? Thats what you should be looking at ...

Godfather
01-17-2010, 08:46 PM
I'm sick of this annual will he retire or not drama. He's holding the team hostage.

Glace
01-17-2010, 08:49 PM
I'm sick of this annual will he retire or not drama. He's holding the team hostage.

That's because he only needs to say one word when he negotiates....."LEINART!"
:sofunny:

fansince'76
01-17-2010, 08:51 PM
That's because he only needs to say one word when he negotiates....."LEINART!"
:sofunny:

Yep. With that defense and "Beer Bong Boy" behind center, the Cards will be hard pressed to crack .500, even playing in that joke of a division.

lionslicer
01-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Yep. With that defense and "Beer Bong Boy" behind center, the Cards will be hard pressed to crack .500, even playing in that joke of a division.

I can see them making the playoffs at 6-10

GodfatherofSoul
01-17-2010, 09:56 PM

So, in other words you don't know what the f**k you're talking about?

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-18-2010, 01:22 AM
He has 1 more year on his contract with is worth something like 10 million a year. I bet for that kind of money he will come back and live out his contract.

lionslicer
01-18-2010, 01:48 AM
So, in other words you don't know what the f**k you're talking about?

Apparently not. He lives in a big house, he claims that God gives him power to do what he does. Yea I'm the asshole, when this attention seeking fag bag wants to be the center of attention with all his charity work and still rips teams off so he can still be rich as balls :P just an observation.

Galax Steeler
01-18-2010, 04:40 AM
I can see him coming back until they can find a young quarterback and prepare him to take over.

steeltheone
01-18-2010, 05:49 AM
they better give him another 5 million to come back. It would be worth it.

Psyychoward86
01-18-2010, 05:07 PM
still waiting on that quick decision Mr. Warner

SMR
01-18-2010, 05:39 PM
My gut is telling me he will retire this year for good.

steelerdave1969
01-18-2010, 06:25 PM
I like Warner myself and like the way he plays the game. He has been a winner pretty much always where ever he went and I hope personally he comes back.. if not the Cards are screwed at QB for the near future.:chuckle:

SMR
01-18-2010, 07:40 PM
I can see them making the playoffs at 6-10

Me 2. :sofunny: