PDA

View Full Version : Rooting against the Colts?

SteelerNation12
01-18-2010, 12:14 PM
I hope to god the Jets beat them. The way they just laid down to keep not only us but other teams outta that playoffs was classless. Now the Jets get the chance to show the other NFL teams, that "laying down" isn't always the best choice.

Dino 6 Rings
01-18-2010, 12:21 PM
I want the Colts to beat the Jets, then go on to lose the Super Bowl, that would be the best medicine. Sure losing a Home AFC Title game sucks, as we all are well aware of, but Losing a SuperBowl is the WORST feeling possible.

So Go Colts, beat the Jets, then Go Vikings/Saints and beat the Colts!!!

revefsreleets
01-18-2010, 02:15 PM
I don't really care how this shakes out as long as the Saints win the SB.

Galax Steeler
01-18-2010, 03:05 PM

Right on brother:thumbsup:

steelreserve
01-18-2010, 03:15 PM
I hope to god the Jets beat them. The way they just laid down to keep not only us but other teams outta that playoffs was classless. Now the Jets get the chance to show the other NFL teams, that "laying down" isn't always the best choice.

I think a better dose of ironic justice would be for Manning to suffer a knee injury during pregame warmups, or better yet, the postgame interview. Then I could point and laugh at them for just how well "resting the starters" worked out.

St33lersguy
01-18-2010, 03:20 PM
I honestly couldn't care less. Screw whoever is left

Gnutella
01-18-2010, 05:40 PM
The Colts have Bill Polian as their GM. That's reason enough to hate them. Furthermore, their fans are highly underrated with regard to their douchebaggery. For these reasons, I don't want the Colts anywhere near another Lombardi Trophy.

stillers4me
01-18-2010, 05:42 PM
I would love to see the Jets beat the Colts. Sweet justice.

And I still want Ben to be able to say he has one more ring the Peyton Manning.

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-19-2010, 12:36 AM
All you Ben fans better hope its the Colts, then Ben will likely get a call to be the third QB for the pro bowl.

SteelerNation12
01-19-2010, 12:59 AM
All you Ben fans better hope its the Colts, then Ben will likely get a call to be the third QB for the pro bowl.
Pro Bowl means nothing.

SteelersGirlTN7
01-19-2010, 01:27 AM
Do we REALLY want a rookie going to the Superbowl... much less having a chance to WIN IT?

I'm gonna have to go with the Colts/Saints idea... and just hope the Saints embarass them!

Go other Black and Gold!

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-19-2010, 09:30 AM
Pro Bowl means nothing.
4000 yards passing seems to mean a lot, despite being home for the playoffs. I suspect that the Pro Bowl will mean something here if its announced that Ben is in.

lionslicer
01-19-2010, 09:52 AM
Steeler fans seem to have a hatred for the colts :P
I've always liked Manning, I wish the best of luck to him. But I personally would rather see the Jets win because they are playing pure football right now. Running the ball, only passing when they have too, beating teams with their defense.

memphissteelergirl
01-19-2010, 10:00 AM
Go other Black and Gold!

Yeah, what she said. :chuckle::thumbsup:

Seriously tho'....I don't have a horse in this race. I will be watching simply because it should be a good game.

A hard-nosed defense (Jets) vs. a high-powered offense (Colts).

7SteelGal43
01-19-2010, 10:03 AM

GO COLTS !!!!!!!!!!

steelreserve
01-19-2010, 11:52 AM
Do we REALLY want a rookie going to the Superbowl... much less having a chance to WIN IT?

Yes, duh. That means the Colts would not be in the Super Bowl, which trumps all else.

Now that the Patriots, Packers and Cowboys are done, that means the Colts are the only team left that I really hate (how come I only hate 4 teams in the entire league, and they all made it?). So as soon as the Colts lose, I can call it a reasonably successful NFL season despite the fact that we screwed up ourselves.

SteelerNation12
01-19-2010, 12:19 PM
4000 yards passing seems to mean a lot, despite being home for the playoffs. I suspect that the Pro Bowl will mean something here if its announced that Ben is in.
Just saying, players are voted in by name for the most part and not performance. London Fletcher has been robbed for a while now. He has been one of the best LBs in his career and has 0 pro bowls.

lionslicer
01-19-2010, 12:22 PM
If the Jets win the superbowl, it will be the first rookie quarterback to start and win a superbowl, also youngest, Ryan will be the 3rd rookie head coach to win a superbowl, he Jets will be the first 9-7 team to win the superbowl, the 3rd to get there and the 7th wild card team to win the superbowl and the 4th team to win 2 superbowls.

stlrtruck
01-19-2010, 12:56 PM
I'll be cheering on the colts this weekend. To me, that's just another jab in the side of baltimore fan's. To see the colts go on to "another" SB. As for them winning it, not so much, I'm pulling for the saints to win it. That will make my trip there next season more enjoyable - you know playing the SB champs and all.

Nadroj 20
01-19-2010, 01:14 PM
Pro Bowl means nothing.

This i dont need to see ben in the pro bowl to know he had a good year....i already know that.

solardave
01-19-2010, 03:24 PM

ME too!