PDA

View Full Version : Is Jerry Jones a Rat?

supa_fly_steeler
01-19-2010, 10:30 AM
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8776/jerryjoneswadephillipss.jpg

There all complaining that the Vikings were classless, but did the Eagles complain...twice?

RoethlisBURGHer
01-20-2010, 11:19 AM
A few years ago Homo threw five touchdown passes in a Thanksgiving day game where the 'Girls crushed their opponent. I guess that was classy though.

The Cowgirls run up the score any time they get the chance, but when it happens to them it's classless and mean and unsportsmanlike.

I bet Jerry Jones can't figure out why if you're not a fan of his team, you hate them.

Angus Burgher
01-21-2010, 02:41 AM
A few years ago Homo threw five touchdown passes in a Thanksgiving day game where the 'Girls crushed their opponent. I guess that was classy though.

The Cowgirls run up the score any time they get the chance, but when it happens to them it's classless and mean and unsportsmanlike.

I bet Jerry Jones can't figure out why if you're not a fan of his team, you hate them.

But they're "America's Team." So if you hate the Cowboys, then you must be Anti-American!!!" :rofl:

supa_fly_steeler
01-21-2010, 03:38 AM

Remember Super Bowl were his team beat the Bills 52-17?

I agree you wonder why people hate Americas Exclusive Team.

Galax Steeler
01-21-2010, 05:03 AM
But they're "America's Team." So if you hate the Cowboys, then you must be Anti-American!!!" :rofl:

I guess you will call me an Anti- American.:chuckle:

HometownGal
01-21-2010, 09:25 AM
Don't know if you could call him a rat - that's an insult to those buck toofed little critters, but I would definitely call him a SNAKE.

Angus Burgher
01-21-2010, 10:38 AM
Jerry Jones looks like Slim Pickens' corpse.

supa_fly_steeler
01-21-2010, 10:58 AM
Don't know if you could call him a rat - that's an insult to those buck toofed little critters, but I would definitely call him a SNAKE.

lol @ the word critters

supa_fly_steeler
01-21-2010, 10:58 AM
Has anyone got a photo of what he looked like in his prime

HometownGal
01-21-2010, 11:01 AM
Has anyone got a photo of what he looked like in his prime

http://www.botswanagallery.org/thesis/A/img2/rattlesnake.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
01-21-2010, 12:10 PM
Remember Super Bowl were his team beat the Bills 52-17?

I agree you wonder why people hate Americas Exclusive Team.

I made the exact same point talking with a Cowboy fan at work, flat out said, "Didn't you have 50+ on Buffalo in a Super Bowl?" the guy looked at me like "how would a Steeler fan remember that" and I followed up with "your team needed to be humbled and got the beat down they deserved so quit your crying"

He walked off mad...oh well :noidea:

supa_fly_steeler
01-21-2010, 01:53 PM
I made the exact same point talking with a Cowboy fan at work, flat out said, "Didn't you have 50+ on Buffalo in a Super Bowl?" the guy looked at me like "how would a Steeler fan remember that" and I followed up with "your team needed to be humbled and got the beat down they deserved so quit your crying"

He walked off mad...oh well :noidea:

how does he not remember that? *silently he just wants to know when it was because he doesnt know he takes off his cowboy jersey and underneath is a brady t-shirt* lol.

Angus Burgher
01-21-2010, 04:10 PM
The title of this thread is particularly funny to me because I just finished Book 6 of Stephen King's Dark Tower series earlier this week, Song of Susannah. (BTW, plot spoilers ahead.)

At the end of the story, we're introduced to this character called Sayre who is desribed as a creepy looking older man in a suit. and later we learn that his human face is actually a mask concealing the head of a rat (yes I know how bizarre this sounds). But for some reason, as I was reading this, I pictured Sayre as Jerry Jones. I guess he does have some sort of rat-like appearance.

SteelerNation12
01-21-2010, 06:54 PM
Your job is to stop the other team and if you can't too bad. I would do that same thing.

steelerdude15
01-22-2010, 01:17 AM
I don't really believe he's a rat, but he does make some really stupid decisions.

supa_fly_steeler
01-22-2010, 06:57 AM
The title of this thread is particularly funny to me because I just finished Book 6 of Stephen King's Dark Tower series earlier this week, Song of Susannah. (BTW, plot spoilers ahead.)

At the end of the story, we're introduced to this character called Sayre who is desribed as a creepy looking older man in a suit. and later we learn that his human face is actually a mask concealing the head of a rat (yes I know how bizarre this sounds). But for some reason, as I was reading this, I pictured Sayre as Jerry Jones. I guess he does have some sort of rat-like appearance.

lol were not the only ones.

google has jerry jones ratified 100k times.

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/2009/09/confirmed-jerry-jones-looks-like-a-rat-had-sex-with-mr-peepers.html

memphissteelergirl
01-22-2010, 12:21 PM
lol were not the only ones.

google has jerry jones ratified 100k times.

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/2009/09/confirmed-jerry-jones-looks-like-a-rat-had-sex-with-mr-peepers.html

Classic!!

:rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny: