PDA

View Full Version : Porter's scared!.... Seahawks throw first stone in trash talk !

PDX Hawk fan
02-01-2006, 01:37 PM
Look at him trying desperatley to find ways to "get up" for the game. What a chump.

Hey Porter- meet Walter Jones....and the turf.

LOL!!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs05/news/story?id=2315169

melroseplace
02-01-2006, 01:49 PM
haha Porter cracks me up. he doesn't just run his mouth tho, he does back it up so watch out :boxing:

BlackNGold203
02-01-2006, 01:51 PM
You guys might have been better off not getting Peasey all fired up...LOL

tony hipchest
02-01-2006, 01:52 PM
lol! you are desperate with a post like that. you really think porter is scared? he called stevens a 1st round bust. and pretty much said hes gonna remind him of that every time he puts him on his ass.

you do realize that when the steelers blitz with porter, polamalu and hampton it will take 6 guys to block those 3. good luck picking up the other 4 rushing.

like porter said he was asleep but now he has been awakened.

i cant believe you would post this crap thread but thanks for the link. it will prove to be a very inspirational story.

jeramy stevens disrespecting the bus?????? unbelievable. the steelers d would run through a brick wall for the bus. it was porter who bought all the steelers the jb throw back notre dame jerseys. seattles done f--ed up now.

believe me, as a fan, thae last thing you want is for your team to face a pissed off steelers defense. you really wanna keep them in david banner mode. to late for that now.

Koopa
02-01-2006, 01:54 PM
i don't see how he's scared, i'm sure cowher told him something that made him not talk like if you say something stupid you'll have fine coming your way or some bullshit like that, if you wanna see scared watch the highlights of ya'lls pep rally with hasselback saying we gonna bring back the trophy and then him trying to back peddal on what he said now that's scared

Steve_Courson's_Liver
02-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Yeah, porter is terrified.:rolleyes:

Didn't walter Jones give up 4 sacks this postseason?

CASTEEL
02-01-2006, 01:56 PM
PDX Hawk fan :monkey:
Look at him trying desperatley to find ways to "get up" for the game. What a chump.

LOL!!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs05/news/story?id=2315169[/quote]

Moron......You'r CHUMP TE done ****ed up.....

:chair:

Haiku_Dirtt
02-01-2006, 02:00 PM
That is such wishful thinking. That match up is not about Joey vs. Jones.

It's is going to be about the Doctor **** Le Beau. He has a PhD in defensive domination. Hasselbeck is no Farve. And there are no creampuffs or cupcakes left for you to snack on... just Steel.

34-17... the Lombardi goes to Pittsburgh and Cowher and Le Beau go to Canton.

Infamix
02-01-2006, 02:03 PM
Porter is anything BUT scared in that article.

BB2W
02-01-2006, 02:08 PM
I think Seahawks fans are the ones who are scared and desperately trying to find ways to "get up" for the game.

syde18T
02-01-2006, 02:10 PM
i don't see how he's scared, i'm sure cowher told him something that made him not talk like if you say something stupid you'll have fine coming your way or some bullshit like that, if you wanna see scared watch the highlights of ya'lls pep rally with hasselback saying we gonna bring back the trophy and then him trying to back peddal on what he said now that's scared

Hasselbeck tends to give guarantees that he's not sure he can make. Remember when they fell in the playoffs to Green Bay? The game went into overtime. Seattle won the coin toss and Hasselbeck said on the refs loud mic "We're gonna receive, and WE'RE GONNA WIN IT!"

I think it was the second play and he got picked off by Al Harris who ran it back for Green Bay's win. You'd think he'd learn after that fiasco...

BTW those who do not know which playoff game I was speaking of...

http://www.superbowl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20040104_SEA@GB

HburgXL06
02-01-2006, 02:10 PM
This is bullsh*t thinkin Porter gonna be scared of you all. He was bein respectful of what his coach said and not sayin nothin. He is a man that don't need to instigate no fight because he knows he will win. You boys had to run yo mouths and you gonna pay for it now. You say shit bout da Bus you are gonna get run over by it......and da boys backin him up. A word of advice......NEVER PISS OFF JOEY PORTER!!! You might as well start callin him da bull because he is seein red. But thanks for wakin him up.....as da Japanese emperor said after pearl harbor..."we have just awakened a sleeping giant." Now get ready for da giants wrath!

BuFu

tony hipchest
02-01-2006, 02:16 PM
there are atleast half a dozen great quotes in this article:

Porter said Stevens' remarks were all he needed to get him going for the Super Bowl.

"I've been asleep all week but now I got woke up," Porter said Wednesday. "I've got my first taste of blood and now I'm thirsty for more. Until now, it was 'Watch what I say,' 'I can't say this,' 'I can't say that,' 'Don't do anything silly,' but I'm ready now.

"You look for the guys that say something that aren't supposed to say nothing, and I feel like he definitely was out of pocket to say what he said," Porter said. "I'm going to make sure he owns up to those words."

blackngoldbaby
02-01-2006, 02:18 PM
i strongly agree!:yep:thats the funniest thing i ever heard:rofl: PORTER SCARED:hasign: DONT THINK SO! WHY WOULD JOEY PORTER BE SCARED OF SOME SEA CHICKENS!LOL:bouncy: :sign01: :sign04:

Koopa
02-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Hasselbeck tends to give guarantees that he's not sure he can make. Remember when they fell in the playoffs to Green Bay? The game went into overtime. Seattle won the coin toss and Hasselbeck said on the refs loud mic "We're gonna receive, and WE'RE GONNA WIN IT!"

I think it was the second play and he got picked off by Al Harris who ran it back for Green Bay's win. You'd think he'd learn after that fiasco...

BTW those who do not know which playoff game I was speaking of...

http://www.superbowl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20040104_SEA@GB

lol, my boi al harris from THE texas a&m university-kingsville (the college i'm going to right now) now i remember that game, i guess i missed the coin toss cause i didn't know which game they kept showing that from when he got on the refs mic

NMHawkFan
02-01-2006, 02:43 PM
Let's see....

Ohhh Sean Taylor will manhandle the Seahawks - and Taylor damn near gets knocked out.
Ohhh Lucas and Peppers will destroy you - Peppers does nothing and Lucas was a ghost.

Now it's the Ohhh Porter ordeal. Walter Jones will pancake Porter all day long.

Keep selling yourselves on your defense....I bet Cowher will move Porter to the opposite side just to avoid the embarassment Jones will give him.

WWIIOwheelz
02-01-2006, 02:52 PM
Porter wants this as badly or more than any of them, can see it in his eyes. He's ready to smash something, you can just sense it. I wouldn't want to be across from him on gameday, put it that way. LOL

blackngoldbaby
02-01-2006, 02:54 PM
u must not have any idea what ur talkin about! YOUR TALKIN ABOUT JOEY PORTER HE WONT BE SCARED! hes gonna be out there ready 2 flattin u guys!:ouch: :tt:*GO STEELERS*

rowedf
02-01-2006, 02:55 PM
yup, colts said the same about Terik Glenn.

83-Steelers-43
02-01-2006, 02:57 PM
I think Seahawks fans are the ones who are scared and desperately trying to find ways to "get up" for the game.

I agree. One moment they are screaming that they are the underdogs and then the next moment they are bringing up pointless facts about how the Seahawks are going to dominate us on Sunday. So who's really talking shit and pretending they are not scared?

Personally, I'm just agreeing with them. Let them think what they want. They are going up against a team that did not have the luxury of playing juggernauts such as Arizona and San Francisco twice each this season. They are the ones that are going to play a team that dominated (did not just beat), dominated the three top teams in football. Hasselback can move is what I keep hearing. Yeah, we heard the same thing about Jake Plummer. The Seahawks o-line is great (I'm not denying that) but so was the Colts and Bronco's supposedly. We came in and cleaned their f'ing clock. Yeah, Jake Plummer could run alright, as fast as he possibly could away from Troy and Joey to no evail. Hasselback has NO IDEA what he's in for come Sunday.

For the most part, I have been keeping my optimism to a low level, but after hearing the non-stop crying and trash talking coming from "some" seahawk fans I have to vent. Keep talking guys. When your done, sit in the corner with the Bengal, Colt and Bronco fans.

blackngoldbaby
02-01-2006, 03:02 PM
EXACTLY!!!:bouncy:THE WHOLE TEAM DOESNT NO WHAT THEIR IN 4 COME SUNDAY THEY HAVE NO IDEA!

Hawk Believer
02-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Can you imagine what Porter would sound like in a forum community? He'd definately keep the moderators busy.

clevestinks
02-01-2006, 03:09 PM

LOL!!!!

I don`t know why I waste my time argueing with a child like you! But you $H!t about football, but Sunday when the Steelers kick your @$$E$ you`ll get a quick lesson!

By the way its MR. Porter to you!

SteelerDan43
02-01-2006, 03:11 PM
I agree. One moment they are screaming that they are the underdogs and then the next moment they are bringing up pointless facts about how the Seahawks are going to dominate us on Sunday. So who's really talking shit and pretending they are not scared?

Personally, I'm just agreeing with them. Let them think what they want. They are going up against a team that did not have the luxury of playing juggernauts such as Arizona and San Francisco twice each this season. They are the ones that are going to play a team that dominated (did not just beat), dominated the three top teams in football. Hasselback can move is what I keep hearing. Yeah, we heard the same thing about Jake Plummer. The Seahawks o-line is great (I'm not denying that) but so was the Colts and Bronco's supposedly. We came in and cleaned their f'ing clock. Yeah, Jake Plummer could run alright, as fast as he possibly could away from Troy and Joey to no evail. Hasselback has NO IDEA what he's in for come Sunday.

For the most part, I have been keeping my optimism to a low level, but after hearing the non-stop crying and trash talking coming from "some" seahawk fans I have to vent. Keep talking guys. When your done, sit in the corner with the Bengal, Colt and Bronco fans.

:iagree: 100 Percent....

SteelerFanInCA
02-01-2006, 03:16 PM
I believe Sea hag fans have come to realize that it will be a long time before they reach the Super Bowl again, therefore they feel the need to post all the stupid and idiotic messages in regards to the Super Bowl while they can. Dumb a s s Seafags.

83-Steelers-43
02-01-2006, 03:18 PM
EXACTLY!!!:bouncy:THE WHOLE TEAM DOESNT NO WHAT THEIR IN 4 COME SUNDAY THEY HAVE NO IDEA!

They don't. They are going to experience blitz packages they have never seen before. Troy is going to be Hasselbacks boogyman all night. Porter is going to be his nightmare. Ben is going to pick apart that secondary with a side helping of Heath.

As for playing the underdog role. Keep it up. We know how it works. Reverse psychology.

Prosdo
02-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Porter is scared....? Come on now let's be serious.

aphiz
02-01-2006, 03:57 PM
YESSSSSSSSS, finally, some funk going down. Stevens is such a chodesmack, basically guaranteeing a win. I love Porter to death, but I wish he woulda worded what he said differently... "I've been asleep all week but now I got woke up." How could u say been asleep the week before the biggest game of ur life?? Regardless, i'm gonna be going absolutely bananas if Porter knocks stevens on his ass then follows it up w/ a stand-over and a finger-in-the-face wag

BlitzburghRockCity
02-01-2006, 03:58 PM
pdx hawks..u cant seriously post up that Joey is scared, and still keep a straight face. gimme a break. Porter backs up his smack talk, he has all year, he has his whole career. Trust me dude, I dont give a flying **** who is infront of him, he'll back it up...bank on it !

Your team just doesnt seem to get it does it ?

Avoid Lloyd
02-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Joey Porter eats lightening and craps thunder.

He's called Ray Lewis out while he was on crutches with a bullet in his ass. He doesn't sweat Stevens.

melroseplace
02-01-2006, 04:22 PM
I love Porter to death, but I wish he woulda worded what he said differently... "I've been asleep all week but now I got woke up." How could u say been asleep the week before the biggest game of ur life?
I think he meant it as Cowher told him to keep his mouth shut and he was doing that, but now that someone's talking smack on him, his team and Bettis he's roaring to go.

Regardless, i'm gonna be going absolutely bananas if Porter knocks stevens on his ass then follows it up w/ a stand-over and a finger-in-the-face wag
ahh yes that would be great :sofunny:

Suitanim
02-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Hmmmm...I'll now be watching to see how many times Porter is held Sunday Night and it isn't called.

blackgoldchamps
02-01-2006, 04:40 PM
The Seachixs dont know much football.Put a chip on Joeys shoulder and the whole rest of the defence is going to be snorting fire.But to call out the Bus before this game is insane.
Hope they keep firing those shots its just what the Steelers need to keep that killer edge they have had during this historic playoff run.All pro guards,tackles or what ever else they have aint going to do Hasselback much good against a superior NFL defence,the likes of which they have not seen in the weakest division in football.

clevestinks
02-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Our defense and thier offense will be the real challenge! We should win this battle, now with a little more aggresive Mr.Porter look out.

Our offnes verse thier defense, no challenge at all. we will win that battle

PDX Hawk fan
02-01-2006, 06:17 PM
I love Porter to death, but I wish he woulda worded what he said differently... "I've been asleep all week but now I got woke up." How could u say been asleep the week before the biggest game of ur life??

Exactly my point. Why does Porter need to create a controversy to get up for this game?!

Here's why....

http://images.ewoss.com/MSimages/SEA20209182221.jpg

Avoid Lloyd
02-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Exactly my point. Why does Porter need to create a controversy to get up for this game?!

Your point doesn't make sense. He didnt start the controversy, he responded to it.

tony hipchest
02-01-2006, 06:30 PM

Here's why....

http://images.ewoss.com/MSimages/SEA20209182221.jpg porter breaks tight ends ankles just by sneezing. just ask todd heap. i dont think stevens wants any part of the a. gates treatment polamalu dishes out either.

side note?: do the seahawks still have itula mili?

PDX Hawk fan
02-01-2006, 06:38 PM
Your point doesn't make sense. He didnt start the controversy, he responded to it.

Responded to what? Stevens made an innocuous comment and Porter's all,"oh, now it's on!!!"

What are the Hawks supposed to say, "yeah- Bettis is way too good for us, we should go home now"?!

Porter is a fool- and if he needs to talk himself into getting up for the Super Bowl, you know he's not ready to go up against Walter Jones...

I feel a touchdown coming on....

http://home.comcast.net/~mkurfis/images/Defense_lined_up-640x480.jpg

syde18T
02-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Responded to what? Stevens made an innocuous comment and Porter's all,"oh, now it's on!!!"

What are the Hawks supposed to say, "yeah- Bettis is way too good for us, we should go home now"?!

Porter is a fool- and if he needs to talk himself into getting up for the Super Bowl, you know he's not ready to go up against Walter Jones...

While they may seem harmless to the viewers, it's a different story for those who are on Bettis' team and have respected him for years. If Porter mentioned about the victory parade preparations that Seattle was going through, and said something to the effect of "They're just wasting their efforts because there's going to be no victory for them" I'll bet you money that you would have some raging Seahawks fans, and their players will hang that one in the locker room. You just don't say stuff like that. Let alone about a man who is loved by his team and the city. This isn't boxing, where the fighters can throw shots at each other at press conferences.

bigbensgirl7
02-01-2006, 06:46 PM
All Stevens did was play right into Porter and the Steelers hand...and to think Porter is scared...haha that's funny. Actually he is the exact opposite...but if I was the Seahawks, I would be very scared right now!!!!
Big mistake...first they cry about being the underdogs...now they talk some smack (esp. on Bettis)...HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!
WHO RIDE????

marksashton
02-01-2006, 06:49 PM
Let's see....

Ohhh Sean Taylor will manhandle the Seahawks - and Taylor damn near gets knocked out.
Ohhh Lucas and Peppers will destroy you - Peppers does nothing and Lucas was a ghost.

Now it's the Ohhh Porter ordeal. Walter Jones will pancake Porter all day long.

Keep selling yourselves on your defense....I bet Cowher will move Porter to the opposite side just to avoid the embarassment Jones will give him.

Hey, I'm a Seahawks fan but you're deluded. I think Walter Jones will do just fine but I don't see anyone "pancaking" Porter all day long. We would be happy to keep him from sacking Hasselbeck or rushing his passes too much.

PDX Hawk fan
02-01-2006, 06:50 PM
porter breaks tight ends ankles just by sneezing. just ask todd heap. i dont think stevens wants any part of the a. gates treatment polamalu dishes out either. side note?: do the seahawks still have itula mili?

Yep, he's Stevens' backup.

By the way, I can't wait for Steeler fans to meet Lofa Tatupu.

lotas
02-01-2006, 06:52 PM

I feel a touchdown coming on....

http://home.comcast.net/~mkurfis/images/Defense_lined_up-640x480.jpg
And the award for the most hypocritcal statement ever made on these forums goes to...?

You are meaning to tell me that if Heath Miller, who is pretty comparable to Stevens, isn't the spotlight offensive guy on the team, tall tight end, etc. If Miller got up and said "Boy all those Seahawks are so inspired to get their first superbowl win, I'm going to feel bad for them when they go home with nothing....again, and taking nothing back to their city...again"

I'm sure no Seahawks, fans included, would be fired up by that. I'm sure they'd hear that and just say "Oh, okay". No way, you are already doing it with the whole disrespect thing, out there to prove something to all those "disrespecters". Geesh with the disrespect you get now, I couldn't imagine what level it would be at if Alexander wasnt the MVP....

And can you take the "Wake up for the game" any more literal? What you think he's sleeping in his hotel room and Troy runs to wake him up the second some smack talk is thrown around? Good gravy, of course he was already fired up for the game. He's just trying to prove a point about feeding the fire, and we all know that.

syde18T
02-01-2006, 06:52 PM

Guy has a lot of talent, and as a rookie, it's impressive that he plays the ring leader role of that entire defense.

PDX Hawk fan
02-01-2006, 07:02 PM
If Miller got up and said "Boy all those Seahawks are so inspired to get their first superbowl win, I'm going to feel bad for them when they go home with nothing....again, and taking nothing back to their city...again"

I'm sure no Seahawks, fans included, would be fired up by that.

Funny enough- most Seahawks fans I know were already up for the game- and I can't think of any Seahawk who'd need to create a controversy to get himself ready for the game.

Maybe if Detroit named this week "Steve Hutchinson Week" your comparison would be valid, though.

PDX Hawk fan
02-01-2006, 07:04 PM
Guy has a lot of talent, and as a rookie, it's impressive that he plays the ring leader role of that entire defense.

Yeah, he's a good one- it'lll be fun watching him and Troy on the defensive sides of the ball.

By the way, I have the utmost respect for the Steelers and don't take them lightly in the least. I was just a bit surprised that Porter seemed to have to convince himself to get ready for this game...

tony hipchest
02-01-2006, 07:23 PM

By the way, I can't wait for Steeler fans to meet Lofa Tatupu. i heard alot of good things about him pre draft and started paying attention to him more around week 8-9 when i heard an interview with holmgren about finally having a mack linebacker for the
1st time and i also heard that he could be a darkhorse for the defensive rookie mvp. sirius radio is a good thing.

Large_Ant
02-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Anybody who believe Porter is "scared" is kidding themselves. On the other hand, so is anyone who believes he was "sleeping" before the comment. This is yet another desperate cry for some original news in a week where every point has been discussed at least fifty times. Neither Porter nor Stevens will play any better or worse because of these comments.

Play the damned game already.

atrus20
02-01-2006, 08:04 PM

If I can find him in the pile of bodies laid out on the turf by the Bus. Did you see how the Bus greeted defensive MVP Urlacher on his way to the endzone in the Chicago game? Like some rookie LB can stop that! :boxing: :sign10: :tt:

tony hipchest
02-01-2006, 08:30 PM
Anybody who believe Porter is "scared" is kidding themselves. On the other hand, so is anyone who believes he was "sleeping" before the comment. This is yet another desperate cry for some original news in a week where every point has been discussed at least fifty times. Neither Porter nor Stevens will play any better or worse because of these comments.

Play the damned game already.this is true. porter is all about having fun. ask any d lineman or linebacker what is the best, most fun part about football is and they will probably tell you sacking the qb and physically crushing their opponent. dont think they dont get the same gratification, and have fun, trying to mentally crush their opponents also. its all part of the game, even the mental part of it.

bozz723
02-01-2006, 08:45 PM
UH oh, Jeramy Stevens has just effectively guaranteed a loss for his team.

Not like his comments make any difference anyways.

ngreene15
02-01-2006, 09:06 PM

LOL!!!!

Who's Walter Jones... Never heard of him.. :laughing:

PS. Stevens isn't in a player that should be making gurantees like that, he just put MORE pressure on his team, and being the player that he is... It will be hard for a mediocre TE such as himself to change the outcome of the game.

ColoradoSteelerFan
02-01-2006, 09:32 PM
I nominate the opening post of this thread for bozo post of the week.

...what a friggin' joke!

Hawk Believer
02-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Who's Walter Jones... Never heard of him.. :laughing:

in Yoda voice - You will..... You will.

SteelersNation7
02-01-2006, 09:59 PM

LOL!!!!

Hawks fans congrats for atleast making it....Thanks to a highly overrated conference....if you had to go up against the team we do each Sunday...you wouldnt even be in the Super Bowl.

Cebby
02-01-2006, 10:02 PM
I call it signature worthy...

BlitzburghRockCity
02-01-2006, 10:03 PM
Steven's making trash talk is like listening to the Colts 3rd WR talking trash against our defense !! gimme a break !!

brianski71
02-01-2006, 10:47 PM
joey porter fears no one who the hell is walter jones

Hawk Believer
02-01-2006, 10:57 PM
joey porter fears no one who the hell is walter jones

I have been reading a lot of posts about how unknowledgable Seahawks fans are of the games. And a few of us have said things that invite criticism.

But to see two Steelers fans be so proud of their ignorance of Walter Jones on one page.... All this talk of how much more Steelers fans know about the game is starting to fall a little flat. Do these guys really represent the average Steeler fan?

tony hipchest
02-01-2006, 11:06 PM
I have been reading a lot of posts about how unknowledgable Seahawks fans are of the games. And a few of us have said things that invite criticism.

But to see two Steelers fans be so proud of their ignorance of Walter Jones on one page.... All this talk of how much more Steelers fans know about the game is starting to fall a little flat. Do these guys really represent the average Steeler fan? there are thousands of posts by steelerfans on this board. i think all nfl fans know who walter jones is. hell, him skipping out on 3 training camps in a row alone makes him pretty high profile. pluck 2 or 3 posts out of thousands and make your own judgement.

Avoid Lloyd
02-01-2006, 11:06 PM

But to see two Steelers fans be so proud of their ignorance of Walter Jones on one page.... All this talk of how much more Steelers fans know about the game is starting to fall a little flat. Do these guys really represent the average Steeler fan?

My God I hope you're kidding.

They don't LITERALLY mean who is he....they're saying it in a trash talking kind of way.

ngreene15
02-01-2006, 11:07 PM
My God I hope you're kidding.

They don't LITERALLY mean who is he....they're saying it in a trash talking kind of way.

Yeah... That was I was trying to do.... Not sure 'bout the newbie saying the same thing tho.

It's all in good fun Hawks Believer.

Hawk Believer
02-01-2006, 11:15 PM
:drinkup:

Coolio. It was seeming like there was a momentum on the subject there so I wanted to check it out.

The battle on the left side of the Hawks O-line should be worth the price of admission by itself....

PDX Hawk fan
02-01-2006, 11:16 PM
I have a question....

How did "Seahawks throw first stone in trash talk!" get added to the title of my post?

FisherMOM
02-01-2006, 11:18 PM
GO GET 'EM JOEY!

He's on the loose now.........

ngreene15
02-01-2006, 11:18 PM
:drinkup:

Coolio. It was seeming like there was a momentum on the subject there so I wanted to check it out.

The battle on the left side of the Hawks O-line should be worth the price of admission by itself....

Indeed :cheers:

Da'Burgh
02-01-2006, 11:26 PM
Loaf-of-Some poo poo is in for a treat. Can it rookie. Larry Foote and Farrior are both marginally better. What's this kid know about a Super Bowl?

PDX Hawk fan
02-01-2006, 11:28 PM
What's this kid know about a Super Bowl?

Come on- give Beardie Ben a break- he'll do fine.

brianski71
02-01-2006, 11:56 PM
when you find an o lineman in the nfl that can block joey for 4 quarters let me know ive never seen it

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 12:00 AM
I have a question....

How did "Seahawks throw first stone in trash talk!" get added to the title of my post?

I edit'd you post becuz both teams have been realtively quiet all week till media day when the hawk's broke the silence. and because we're getting too many threads on the same subject and becuz you posted it up first, your thread stays and the others will get locked or merged so we dont get mult. threads on the same thing..and it lets people know what your thread is about.

PDX Hawk fan
02-02-2006, 12:00 AM
when you find an o lineman in the nfl that can block joey for 4 quarters let me know ive never seen it

I heard this about Steve Smith.

Zzzzzzz....

Is Cowher moving Joey to the right side for this game, by chance?

:dang:

Da'Burgh
02-02-2006, 12:01 AM
Come on- give Beardie Ben a break- he'll do fine.
Big Ben doesn't have to stop the Bus.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 12:02 AM
Porter will in usual spot doing his usual thing... making plays and disrupting the offense.. of that there is ZERO doubt.

Da'Burgh
02-02-2006, 12:03 AM

Zzzzzzz....

Yeah but Joey isn't the only weapon our team has.

PDX Hawk fan
02-02-2006, 12:06 AM
Yeah but Joey isn't the only weapon our team has.

GO SEAHAWKS- LET'S GET ONE FOR THE MIDDLE FINGER!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 12:08 AM
:flipoff: :upyours: :countdown :jerkit:

tony hipchest
02-02-2006, 12:10 AM
:flipoff: :upyours: :countdown :jerkit:

lmao!:sofunny:

ngreene15
02-02-2006, 12:10 AM
GO SEAHAWKS- LET'S GET ONE FOR THE MIDDLE FINGER!!!!

Fortunately... We already have one for the middle finger... 4 steps ahead of ya man.

tony hipchest
02-02-2006, 12:18 AM

Zzzzzzz....

i guess thats for holmgen and rhodes to figure out, right?

like its been said. steve smith + who = carolina offense? nobody

theres alot more than joey that makes up the steelers defense. its not like hes lawrence taylor but im sure thats how the seahawks will be playing him. (after all they did treat s. smith like he was j. rice) good news for blitzburgh!

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-02-2006, 12:20 AM

Zzzzzzz....

WHy move him to the right side,yins will have enough of a problem stopping him when you know where he's coming from!!

I wonder what our O-line it\s thinking bout the lack of respect that they are being shown?? Nobody even brings them up and we have 2 Probowlers,should have been more,on it!

section514
02-02-2006, 12:46 AM
If they aren't up for this game, the pilot lights out

you know how many times i have heard that quote from my football coaches, my college coach says it every week...

just thought i would throw that in

Rust-Buster
02-02-2006, 01:02 AM
Hell, this page is growing faster than I can read it. Yeah, I think Stevens crossed the line when he made the remark about Bettis going home without a trophy. That was pretty stupid and uncalled for. There are alot classier ways to say you think you are going to win. I just hope Holgrem sat the team down today and freakin' screamed at them to watch their mouths. That kind of smack usually comes back to haunt you.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 01:04 AM
I guarantee you Cowher probably said something to Joey about chillin out the rest of the week..and Im sure Holmgren did the same.

But joey will be joey, usually he starts the trash talk but if someone obliges him first, he'll back his up so it should be awesome to watch them go at it.

83-Steelers-43
02-02-2006, 07:37 AM
Not like his comments make any difference anyways.

I disagree. If his comments were directed towards say........Haggans or Farrior, then I would agree to a degree. But he picked out the one guy (Bettis) that this team has been rallying around since last season. He picked the one guy that helps fuel this team.

I totally agree that the game is won on the field, but some nice bulletin board material can hinder your chances