PDA

View Full Version : terry bradshaws new movie

tony hipchest
02-01-2006, 02:08 PM
failure to launch, with mathew mcconohey, sra jessica parker, and kathy bates as tb's wife.

he actually acts in this movie and isnt playing himself. he plays a retired war veteran who is trying to get rid of their 34 year old son who still lives at home. i cant wait to see this.

syde18T
02-01-2006, 02:31 PM
Saw the preview to this when my fiance and I went to see Fun With D**k and Jane....

Ambridge
02-01-2006, 04:21 PM
Sounds like something my wife would want to see but the possibility of their being a love making scene between Terry and Kathy Bates is already making me nauseated.

clevestinks
02-01-2006, 04:50 PM
Looks funny as hell. And Howie Long was teasing Terry over a nude seen of Bradshaw`s back side

tony hipchest
02-01-2006, 05:59 PM
Sounds like something my wife would want to see but the possibility of their being a love making scene between Terry and Kathy Bates is already making me nauseated.
:sofunny:

i saw howie making fun of him and several previews on tv in the last couple of weeks and kind of suprised no thread has been started.

like i need more proof tb was the greatest qb ever.

7 rings (4 sb, 3 wedding)
2 albums
2 books
1 daytime talk show
numerous movies and sitcom appearances
host of the #1 pre game show in the country

and did i mention he called his own plays:sofunny: :sofunny: (those who have read his books will get this)

lets see any other qb top THAT resume!