PDA

View Full Version : J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

SH-Rock
01-20-2010, 06:36 PM
Lets go Jets just to piss because the Colts didn't play their starters the last time they played the Jets.

UltimateBengal
01-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Lets go Jets just to piss because the Colts didn't play their starters the last time they played the Jets.

I hope the Colts blow them out! I can't stand Rex Ryan. I'd much rather see Manning in the SuperBowl.:drink:

SH-Rock
01-20-2010, 06:58 PM
now idk if ur going for jets or colts

UltimateBengal
01-20-2010, 07:04 PM
now idk if ur going for jets or colts

:doh:Edited and fixed! :sofunny:

SH-Rock
01-20-2010, 07:53 PM
If the Colts do make it, which is most likely, I hope either Brees or Favre take the colts down

TheWarDen86
01-20-2010, 08:25 PM
I can't stomach any more Jets fans coming out of the woodwork. Let's go COLTS!
You let them in, now kick them out!

UltimateBengal
01-20-2010, 08:30 PM
I can't stomach any more Jets fans coming out of the woodwork. Let's go COLTS!
You let them in, now kick them out!

Well said!!!:thumbsup:

stlrtruck
01-21-2010, 07:34 AM
According to a friend of mine who determines the Super Bowl by food from individual cities (usually she only predicts the SB winner - which btw she has predicted 7 of the last 8 SBs and last year she predicted the Steelers would have a let down in the third but would rebound in the 4th and although a quarter off for the let down, she was correct on the closeness of the game) she predicts that it will be Jets vs. Saints.

HometownGal
01-21-2010, 08:08 AM
Though I am grateful to the Jets for knocking out the overrated Bungles and Bolts, I'd love nothing more than to see a Colts/Saints Super Bowl. :thumbsup: If the Jets make it to the big game, it will be a Saints blowout and I'd really love to see a shootout between Peytoon and Brees. :banana:

revefsreleets
01-21-2010, 09:40 AM
Yeah, the Jets are boring. Colts/Saints would be a 45-42 shoot-out right down to the wire...hopefully with the Saints coming out on top.

Indo
01-21-2010, 01:33 PM
I'm all for the Saints over Colts SB as well but I wonder if Archie will need some counseling after that! (for secretly wishing for his team to beat his son)

HughC
01-23-2010, 06:36 PM
Though I definitely agree with the point about Jet fans - obnoxious arrogant loudmouth New Yorkers who seem to think that living in the nation's biggest city makes them better than anyone else - I'm still a little surprised there aren't more people here rooting for them to win.

First, everybody loves the underdog. Second, as if he doesn't get enough press already, are you prepared for the media to tell us ten times more than they already do, how Manning - he of the 8-8 playoff record - is the greatest player in NFL history 24/7 for the next six months?

Third, though a high scoring game may be wonderful for casual fans, there's only one team still in the playoffs that does things the Steelers' traditional way, with a strong defense and a good running game.

At first I found Rex Ryan's bluster obnoxious, but now I find him somewhat amusing. Better than all the 'coachspeak' identical stock answers to questions that you get from almost all other coaches.

BlockMonsta
01-24-2010, 12:01 AM
I too had a great dislike towards Ryans, but I like him a little more now. Plus, I want them to win just to show that the Colts never shoulda let them win. I like Farve, but I got fam in NO so I gotta go with them.

SteelerEmpire
01-24-2010, 12:21 AM
Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets..... ha ha ... I would like to see Ryan get it !!!!!!!! He' s cool.....

Galax Steeler
01-24-2010, 12:29 AM
We don't want Sanchez to beat Bens record so we need for him to loose.:popcorn:

taztroy43
01-24-2010, 02:08 AM
We don't want Sanchez to beat Bens record so we need for him to loose.:popcorn:

I agree w/ you on that....Also I can't stand the damn jets and their whale of a coach(he thinks he's the shit!!!)....I hope Manning puts up big numbers against their (suposidly) Great defense....Shoot it was a close game when they beat the Colts B Team...Imagine the Jets trying to compete w/ their A Team....The Jets are as good as done!!!!.....

I'm hoping that the SB looks like this: Vikings vs Colts.....it would be pretty tight to see those 2 QB.....but the Saints can also be there....

supa_fly_steeler
01-24-2010, 04:37 AM
me dont want colts to win... jets saints super bowl.

lowest watched ever lmao

Galax Steeler
01-24-2010, 07:28 AM
me dont want colts to win... jets saints super bowl.

lowest watched ever lmao

If you love Ben and his records you don't want to see the Jets win.:chuckle:

SMR
01-24-2010, 02:46 PM
Yay!! Rookie QB touchdown!!

:tt03:

SMR
01-24-2010, 02:47 PM
If you love Ben and his records you don't want to see the Jets win.:chuckle:

lol. I love Ben too but am rooting for a Jets vs Vikings SB with the Vikings winning it all!

:hatsoff:

SH-Rock
01-24-2010, 03:10 PM
lol. I love Ben too but am rooting for a Jets vs Vikings SB with the Vikings winning it all!

:hatsoff:

If vikes win then I want colts win so Favre can show who is the real gunslinger

Raw Steel
01-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Brian Schottenheimer makes Bruce Arians look like a second grader with his play-calling. This Jets offense isn't very good, but he makes the right call at the right time.

AllD
01-24-2010, 04:21 PM
Sanchez is looking good today.

St33lersguy
01-24-2010, 06:33 PM
Brian Schottenheimer makes Bruce Arians look like a second grader with his play-calling. This Jets offense isn't very good, but he makes the right call at the right time.

Arians makes himself look like a kindergardener.

St33lersguy
01-24-2010, 06:40 PM
Not surprisingly the better team won. Of course the Jets had no business even being in the championship game. They suck for half a season, then after their 4-6 start they beat a bunch of crappy teams and backups. In the playoffs they beat a team who can't handle success then "beat" the chargers only because of their idiot kicker. Luckily the Colts won and now both teams playing in the Super Bowl will be 2 teams who deserved to be there and who didn't get lucky

curtains4u
01-25-2010, 05:52 PM
bah I wanted the Jets to win, gotta love a top defense, run the ball first team! The Colts are pretty boring...

TheWarDen86
01-25-2010, 06:04 PM
bah I wanted the Jets to win, gotta love a top defense, run the ball first team! The Colts are pretty boring...

If you had to live in the New York market and deal with Jets fans, you would rather have bamboo pushed under you finger nails then see them win.

curtains4u
01-25-2010, 08:12 PM
If you had to live in the New York market and deal with Jets fans, you would rather have bamboo pushed under you finger nails then see them win.

Actually I do live in the NY market! Hey they havent won in decades, of course they were excited. The Jets fans around me were actually pretty cool