PDA

View Full Version : SIRRUS NFL games in sync with TV broadcast ?

BenPFJ1958
02-01-2006, 01:23 PM
I noticed when I would play the audio from Steeler games through NFL Field Pass that there was a delay - how long I am not sure.

I am seriously thinking about purchasing a SIRRUS radio so I can listen to Bill Hillgrove & company call the game. I may be going out on limb here but Michaels and especially Madden don't do a whole lot for me !

Does anyone know if it will be in sync timewise with the TV broadcast of the game ?

Thanks !

SteelerDan43
02-01-2006, 02:14 PM
I bought one so I could listen to the games when they dont show them in rochester... but I tried listening to the boys at WDVE during a monday night game and its the opposite of watching it in the burgh instead of being ahead of the TV its behind...

BenPFJ1958
02-01-2006, 02:45 PM
I bought one so I could listen to the games when they dont show them in rochester... but I tried listening to the boys at WDVE during a monday night game and its the opposite of watching it in the burgh instead of being ahead of the TV its behind...

That's a real bummer. :(

I love hearing Bill Hillgrove and his call of the came - it really get's the old blood flowing !

BlitzburghRockCity
02-01-2006, 03:07 PM
the delay on NFL field pass has always been that way.. its a safeguard incase a curse word pops out or something bad happens.. It sucks I know. I love listening to Bill, Craig and tunch but the delay drives me nuts.