PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin linked with lane kiffin

SC Gamecokk
01-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Quite interesting. I think tomlin better start choosing where, he associates with his old buddy monte's son a little better in the future. Partying with possible underage girls probably isn't the best place...

http://www.bittenandbound.com/2010/01/17/lane-kiffin-scandal-and-cover-up-rumors/

fansince'76
01-21-2010, 06:32 PM
Gotta love the offseason. :coffee:

tony hipchest
01-21-2010, 06:35 PM
i dont believe that picture is real until the rooneys address it.

zulater
01-21-2010, 06:36 PM
:poop::blah:

SteelGhost
01-21-2010, 06:40 PM
What f that guy in the pic is .... Omar Epps ! :noidea: :rofl:

Ahhh, the long offseason :popcorn:

SC Gamecokk
01-21-2010, 06:42 PM
:poop::blah:

I'd think so. The only thing that catches my attention is the Monte kiffin connection from his Tampa days.

Shoes
01-21-2010, 06:43 PM
NQt0R5YqY6U

steelreserve
01-21-2010, 06:52 PM

It probably is. That looks like Thirteen's apartment.

theplatypus
01-21-2010, 06:54 PM
Assuming it's true, they;re all adults which makes it a complete non-issue.

Psyychoward86
01-21-2010, 07:20 PM

i lol'd

SteelerNation12
01-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Who knows, Lane probably met Tomlin during his days with the Bucs. Not really an issues unless they were underage and most college girls are gonna be 18+.

groundhogday
01-21-2010, 07:52 PM
Kind of funny considering it was after the Western Kentucky game on Sept 9th and the Steelers had their season opener on the 10th. While he preaches about team preparedness, etc. he's out partying. That's great for team morale.

theplatypus
01-21-2010, 08:11 PM
Kind of funny considering it was after the Western Kentucky game on Sept 9th and the Steelers had their season opener on the 10th. While he preaches about team preparedness, etc. he's out partying. That's great for team morale.

Did you actually read the first paragraph?

groundhogday
01-21-2010, 08:15 PM
Did you actually read the first paragraph?

You are correct sir...my bad.

stillers4me
01-21-2010, 08:28 PM
BFD.......I saw this a couple of days ago. I can't find the article, but it identiifies the blonde as Kiffens wife. Tomlin was out with some friends. BFD.

St33lersguy
01-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Who really cares. I personally could care less about Lane Kiffin, he's a coward, and indecent.

Psyychoward86
01-21-2010, 10:37 PM
BFD.......I saw this a couple of days ago. I can't find the article, but it identiifies the blonde as Kiffens wife. Tomlin was out with some friends. BFD.

what's BFD

devilsdancefloor
01-21-2010, 11:08 PM

:iagree:

plus they left out the other article that goes with this. this all happened april 3rd. wonder if someone needed money for classes or books for this semister....

http://www.bittenandbound.com/2010/01/18/exclusive-details-of-lane-kiffin-car-accident/

Shea
01-21-2010, 11:39 PM
Gotta love the offseason. :coffee:

:sofunny:

i dont believe that picture is real until the rooneys address it.

:sofunny::sofunny:

what's BFD

I believe it means big-effing deal!

And since I just answered a members question using profanity (according to the new infraction guidelines), please SF staff, take into account that I shouldn't be infracted for my language because I'm only trying to help to educate a fellow Steelers' fan.

I just realized that I'm a martyr. :danceshout:

(seriously, I'm just bored, so don't hold that against me!)

SteelGhost
01-22-2010, 09:27 AM
It probably is. That looks like Thirteen's apartment.

:rofl:

zulater
01-22-2010, 12:30 PM

http://www.blackshoediaries.com/2010/1/20/1262305/tabloids-please-go-away

Many around the web are saying that the photo indicates Kiffin partying with UT coeds with his wife Layla nowhere in sight. Along with this "evidence," many message board posters and bloggers are accusing Kiffin of additional sins, along with the obligatory cries of a coverup by the Knoxville Police.

Today I learned from a source that photo was taken in Knoxville last year on April 3. The pic includes Lane Kiffin, Mike Tomlin, former Kiffin UT staffer David Reaves and Kiffin’s wife Layla Reaves Kiffin.

Here it is.

OK where's the guy ( or gal) who originally posted this at now? I think a little mea culpa is in order here, well actually a great big one, because the idiot ( ooops sorry did I say that? ) person who started this crap thread more or less insinuated that Tomlin might be carrying on with underage girls.

zulater
01-22-2010, 12:33 PM
Quite interesting. I think tomlin better start choosing where, he associates with his old buddy monte's son a little better in the future. Partying with possible underage girls probably isn't the best place...
http://www.bittenandbound.com/2010/01/17/lane-kiffin-scandal-and-cover-up-rumors/

Ever hear of slander? You got damn close to it here. :coffee:

ricksteelers55
01-22-2010, 12:37 PM
yeah that pic was posted on the internet last year so it's nothing new.It was about a car accident that Lane Kiffin was in(dui) and they posted that pic saying it happened after that party.

they didnt even mentioned tomlin's name in relation to the car accident so it's no big deal.

BUT the guy with the white sweater looks gay

vrabinec
01-22-2010, 01:34 PM

lol I posted the pic on another board and someone said the same thing. If he did that at a party at Pitt, they'd hammer him for not starting Mendenhall, not running the ball more, etc..., he's gotta go out of town to party.

SteelGhost
01-22-2010, 05:22 PM
lol I posted the pic on another board and someone said the same thing. If he did that at a party at Pitt, they'd hammer him for not starting Mendenhall, not running the ball when needed, etc..., he's gotta go out of town to party.

Fixed for ya :wink: :sofunny:

GodfatherofSoul
01-22-2010, 09:03 PM
Nothing pisses me off more than those dickless ****s who snap photos of people at parties, then leak them to the press. I hope someone beats the shit out of whoever it was. Friggin' let people have a night out and some privacy!

steeltheone
01-22-2010, 11:28 PM
Wish he had better friends than Lane Kiffin...Kiffins a douche bag

scsteeler
01-23-2010, 10:29 PM
I use Photoshop on a Regular basis so be careful of what you see in a photo. This one looks very strange to me.

I know how to take any photo and add anyone into a scene.