PDA

View Full Version : STFU, already. . .

whatsyurprob
02-01-2006, 05:02 PM
Your arrogance has lost not only my interest, but the world at large.

Wait'll ya get a load of dem der, BIRDS.

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS

83-Steelers-43
02-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Ouch! What talk....lol. *yawns*

Another well thought out thread from one of those knowledgable football fans from Seattle. Good job buddy.

syde18T
02-01-2006, 05:17 PM

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS

That nickname is not your's....thanks.

Looks like the Seahawks are failing to come up with their own slogans. (Ex: See Texas A&M's 12th Man)

RoethlisBURGHer
02-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Your IGNORANCE has not only lost MY interest,but the world at large.

ZornToLargent
02-01-2006, 05:30 PM
That nickname is not your's....thanks.

Looks like the Seahawks are failing to come up with their own slogans. (Ex: See Texas A&M's 12th Man)
Oh please....that isn't the Eagles nickname either. Any team who has a bird as their mascot can use it. Get over yourself.

Plus, that's all a bunch of horse $hit. Trademarking a phrase is the dumbest thing to do. That would be like if I trademarked "First and Goal"...then sued all football teams who said it. That's all they got...a frivolous lawsuit. The Seahawks do not have anything that says "The 12th Man." We retired a #12 Fan jersey in 1984 and fly a flag with the number 12 on it. Texas A&M will lose. Plus, they only trademarked it for "namely organizing and conducting intercollegiate sporting events," and products, such as caps, T-shirts, novelty buttons and jewelry. The Seahawks is not a college and they do not print anything with the words "The 12th Man."

syde18T
02-01-2006, 05:34 PM
What nickname are you talking about?

Plus, that's all a bunch of horse $hit. Trademarking a phrase is the dumbest thing to do. That would be like if I trademarked "First and Goal"...then sued all football teams who said it. That's all they got...a frivolous lawsuit. The Seahawks do not have anything that says "The 12th Man." We retired a #12 Fan jersey in 1984 and fly a flag with the number 12 on it. Texas A&M will lose. Plus, they only trademarked it for "namely organizing and conducting intercollegiate sporting events," and products, such as caps, T-shirts, novelty buttons and jewelry. The Seahawks is not a college and they do not print anything with the words "The 12th Man."

I was referring to the nickname, "The Birds." Don't get me wrong, as I do feel that taking it to legal matters is ridiculous over something such as a sports slogan, but I was just merely pointing out the fact that Seattle doesn't seem to come up with their own ideas.

83-Steelers-43
02-01-2006, 05:36 PM
I was referring to the nickname, "The Birds." Don't get me wrong, as I do feel that taking it to legal matters is ridiculous over something such as a sports slogan, but I was just merely pointing out the fact that Seattle doesn't seem to come up with their own ideas.

Hey, they make great coffee though. That counts for something doesn't it? :rolleyes:

tony hipchest
02-01-2006, 05:36 PM

its been real nice knowin ya! dont let the doorknob hit you.....

syde18T
02-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Oh please....that isn't the Eagles nickname either. Any team who has a bird as their mascot can use it. Get over yourself.

Really, because that's the first time I've ever heard anyone refer to the Hawks as "The Birds." I know Atlanta uses the nickname "Dirty Birds" as to refer to their southern location. As long as I have been a Philly fan, I've always known that we were the ones referred to as the Birds.

Don't start the rudeness now.... :blah:

tony hipchest
02-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Really, because that's the first time I've ever heard anyone refer to the Hawks as "The Birds." I know Atlanta uses the nickname "Dirty Birds" as to refer to their southern location. As long as I have been a Philly fan, I've always known that we were the ones referred to as the Birds.

well appearantly the seahawks invented using a college qb as a wr too.

and the "no respect" card

Cebby
02-01-2006, 05:57 PM
No imagination...

Suitanim
02-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Your arrogance has lost not only my interest

Then why are you posting here?

drizze99
02-01-2006, 07:06 PM

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS

Just wondering... do you even know what a touchdown is or did someone just tell you to type that?

ZornToLargent
02-01-2006, 07:16 PM

I have actually never refered to the Seahawks as the Birds....but I don't see anything wrong with it....nor is it known as another teams slogan. If you go into a random sports bar in say Florida and start talking about "The Birds"....no one will know what you're talking about...nor what sport you are talking about.

whatsyurprob
02-01-2006, 09:44 PM
PHUCK the dumbsh!t!!! U will BOW!!

Dem "Birds".

30 years in the making. Porter, can suck my A$$!!!

Pittsburgh? Please refrain from watching this game on the second floor of your 'Washing Machine' throwback. Wal-Mart, will always have a 'first story' mainstay when it comes to U.

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS

WWIIOwheelz
02-01-2006, 09:55 PM
Let them yack, fellas. It's kinda cute, I think. The older fans from there are pretty cool, but the younger ones don't understand, so take their posts with a grain of salt.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-01-2006, 10:07 PM
This is the most ridiculous trash talk I have ever heard..its almost as bad as the browns smack they try and fling around..its not even worthy of being on SF

Suitanim
02-01-2006, 10:14 PM

Dem "Birds".

Pittsburgh? Please refrain from watching this game on the second floor of your 'Washing Machine' throwback. Wal-Mart, will always have a 'first story' mainstay when it comes to U.

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS

I think I saw this same exact...um...paragraph? In a book about the mad ravings of paranoid schizophrenics.

No, my bad...those ravings made more sense...

beSteelmyheart
02-01-2006, 10:25 PM

Dem "Birds".

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS
Can you please speak English? We don't do serial-killer psychobabble here on the East Coast.

SteelCityMan786
02-02-2006, 03:18 PM
I caught man with an attitude who can't back up his trash. TOUCHDOWN STEELERS
I know of a play who can back up his trash TOUCHDOWN STEELERS

Whatsurprob Whatsurprob? I used your words against you with 2 Steeler Releated and you can't make a comeback?

Please Note The Following Whatsurprobs Trash was named Offical WTTOTY (Worst Trash Talk Of The Year)

Nothing like mockings to start a day of posting.

jbone19
02-02-2006, 03:26 PM

Dem "Birds".

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS

Dude! I remember you! You are the guy with the sister that has the tattoo on the back of her neck that says "let go of my ears I know what I'm doing". How are things there at The Fat Trout Trailer Park? :blurp:

augustashark
02-02-2006, 03:53 PM
Dude! I remember you! You are the guy with the sister that has the tattoo on the back of her neck that says "let go of my ears I know what I'm doing". How are things there at The Fat Trout Trailer Park? :blurp:

Hey, it's manufactured home community!

SteelersfaninPhilly
02-05-2006, 05:18 AM
I will eat crow on this board if I have too. I believe this game will be closer then most expect.