PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate people that wear sport apparel

SH-Rock
01-24-2010, 12:03 AM
Don't you hate people that wear sport apparel but no nothing about that team or sometimes that sport itself.

Borski
01-24-2010, 01:28 AM
Nah, I try my best not to hate people.

Galax Steeler
01-24-2010, 01:31 AM
Just another day :noidea:

Aussie_steeler
01-24-2010, 01:32 AM
Don't you hate people that wear sport apparel but no nothing about that team or sometimes that sport itself.

I just have a problem with people who wear sports apparel on their heads but they cannot to manage to wear them the correct way.

The peak goes to the front ...... not to the side.

Borski
01-24-2010, 01:36 AM
I just have a problem with people who wear sports apparel on their heads but they cannot to manage to wear them the correct way.

The peak goes to the front ...... not to the side.

I wear it backwards sometimes, but not sideways. is that acceptable?

tony hipchest
01-24-2010, 01:42 AM
pants on the ground.

brett favre.

Galax Steeler
01-24-2010, 01:49 AM
pants on the ground.

brett favre.

:buttkick: you are not all there:rofl:

Aussie_steeler
01-24-2010, 01:57 AM
They even have a name for this category of poor lost souls

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GzQNaaZsh_8/Stx3s3xHrNI/AAAAAAAAeL8/Upkc5RHejfc/s400/russian_wiggaz

I am too scared to repeat the name but it starts with WIGG and finishes with AZ or was it ERS????

MACH1
01-24-2010, 04:20 AM

Thats like asking if you hate people who are die hard fans and they don't wear sports apparel. :doh:

SH-Rock
01-24-2010, 09:33 AM
Thats like asking if you hate people who are die hard fans and they don't wear sports apparel. :doh:

But I'm not asking that. If you are going to support a team then know something about them. Now if that was to happen in politics which probably did happen with Obama. I am not saying obama is a bad leader. I am just saying a lot of people voted for him because they were making history, that there was going to be a black president.

kittenfantastico76
01-24-2010, 03:21 PM
They even have a name for this category of poor lost souls

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GzQNaaZsh_8/Stx3s3xHrNI/AAAAAAAAeL8/Upkc5RHejfc/s400/russian_wiggaz

I am too scared to repeat the name but it starts with WIGG and finishes with AZ or was it ERS????

In order to be non-offensive you could call them "YO BOYS, OR YO GIRLS" at least that's what we called them at my school when I was growing up.

As far as people wearing athletic sports gear and not knowing jack about a team to be fair.. I know girls that did this years ago but it was usually because they were wearing a shirt that belonged to a guy they really liked. Hey if it wasn't for me snagging a steelers shirt from a guy I liked in HS I might never have started to get into football ;)

beSteelmyheart
01-24-2010, 08:13 PM
In order to be non-offensive you could call them "YO BOYS, OR YO GIRLS" at least that's what we called them at my school when I was growing up

In my own non-offensive way, can I just call them "DORKS" ? That way, we don't have to worry about being politically correct!:chuckle:

steelerdude15
01-24-2010, 08:27 PM
How about the people who wear different teams. Like I've seen stuff where a guy will wear a Raiders hat, but also wear Cowboys shoes or you'll see someone with a Yankees hat, but a Patriots shirt, you know what people I'm talking about.

X-Terminator
01-24-2010, 08:32 PM
Standard issue where I come from, so I'm pretty much numb to it. What kills me though are the ones who all of a sudden are wearing Penguins' gear, but don't know jack about hockey. Or the ones who dress like that, but live in ritzy suburbs and have never been to the "Hood.

SCSTILLER
01-25-2010, 07:19 AM
Standard issue where I come from, so I'm pretty much numb to it. What kills me though are the ones who all of a sudden are wearing Penguins' gear, but don't know jack about hockey. Or the ones who dress like that, but live in ritzy suburbs and have never been to the "Hood.

The NASCAR jackets are starting to show up now. I agree with the kids that are from the suburbs that think they are all Ice-T gangsters and dress like it. I swear that if a famous rapper came out and starting wearing a pink tu-tu being all thug in it that a week later all these burb kids would be pimpin pink tu-tu's.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-25-2010, 07:58 AM
In order to be non-offensive you could call them "YO BOYS, OR YO GIRLS" at least that's what we called them at my school when I was growing up.

As far as people wearing athletic sports gear and not knowing jack about a team to be fair.. I know girls that did this years ago but it was usually because they were wearing a shirt that belonged to a guy they really liked. Hey if it wasn't for me snagging a steelers shirt from a guy I liked in HS I might never have started to get into football ;)

I have a category of people that I just label as douchebag's....those people who are beyond annoying but have not reached the level of being a MFer. They are easily recognizable by:

Wearing jerseys with a visor

Wearing sunglasses at night or indoors

Feeling the need to purse their lips and flash a peacesign/gang sign everytime their picture is taken.

Feeling the need to yell "Freebird" at a concert even if its not a Lynard Skynard concert .

The ability to be mistaken for Vanilla Ice or Eminem.

Feeling the need to talk about themselves in the third person.

Feeling the need to wink and point their finger like a pistol everytime they leave the room

Feeling the need to start or end theirsentences with the words "Dude"..."Bro"...or "Yo".

Having self proclaimed nicknames with "The" in it.

SteelerNation12
01-25-2010, 08:02 AM
Some people like the sport but not a particular team, nothing wrong with that.

SCSTILLER
01-25-2010, 10:29 AM
I have a category of people that I just label as douchebag's....those people who are beyond annoying but have not reached the level of being a MFer. They are easily recognizable by:

Feeling the need to purse your lips and flash a peacesign/gang sign everytime your picture is taken.

Feeling the need to yell "Freebird" at a concert even if its not a Lynard Skynard concert .

They could be mistaken for Vanilla Ice or Eminem.

Feeling the need to talk about yourself in the third person.

Feeling the need to wink and point your finger like a pistol everytime you leave the room
Feeling the need to start or end your sentences with the words "Dude"..."Bro"...or "Yo".

Your self proclaimed nickname has "The" in it.

Come on LLT, leave Shooter McGavin out of this

WH
01-25-2010, 02:19 PM
As long as they wear a belt and don't have their pants down around their knees, they can wear whatever the hell they want.

kittenfantastico76
01-25-2010, 02:41 PM
In my own non-offensive way, can I just call them "DORKS" ? That way, we don't have to worry about being politically correct!:chuckle:

THIS is true :) well put!:applaudit:

kittenfantastico76
01-25-2010, 02:42 PM
As long as they wear a belt and don't have their pants down around their knees, they can wear whatever the hell they want.

:doh: CRAP now the "Pants on the Ground" song is stuck in my head from American Idol!

kittenfantastico76
01-25-2010, 02:45 PM

Feeling the need to purse their lips and flash a peacesign/gang sign everytime their picture is taken.

Feeling the need to wink and point their finger like a pistol everytime they leave the room

Feeling the need to start or end theirsentences with the words "Dude"..."Bro"...or "Yo".

Dude, what's up with you Yo? There's nothing wrong with "The Situation" :hatsoff:
[end sarcasm]

That being said I hate visors period. Unless you're playing golf you have no use for them (or at the beach) either way I think they are redic!

In all truth - anyone that tries so hard to be something they aren't drives me crazy.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-26-2010, 08:46 AM
Dude, what's up with you Yo? There's nothing wrong with "The Situation" :hatsoff:
[end sarcasm]

That being said I hate visors period. Unless you're playing golf you have no use for them (or at the beach) either way I think they are redic!

In all truth - anyone that tries so hard to be something they aren't drives me crazy.

:iagree:

WH
01-26-2010, 08:53 AM
I'm glad you guys were the farmer in the movie Babe. The movie would have been renamed Bacon.

Shea
01-26-2010, 11:25 PM

That is some funny stuff. :sofunny:

Yet, I've never been to a concert where someone yelled "Freebird". :sofunny:

I'm thinkin' you made that one up, LLT. :chuckle:

devilsdancefloor
01-26-2010, 11:41 PM

does this guy count.....

http://i50.tinypic.com/9vgl7d.png

hindes204
01-27-2010, 12:16 AM
Unfortunately I was formerly One of those idiots you speak of.....pants on the ground and hat shifted to the side. I grew up in a rough part of town in da burgh and that's just the way we dressed and acted. As Ive gotten older I've grown out of it....and it weird because it kinda bugs me now (my 14 year old son dresses like that despite living a very privaledged life and it drives me nuts)

Anyway, back to the op.......... It doesn't really bug me all that much if they don't k ow much about the team they are wearing