PDA

View Full Version : for all seahawk fans!!!!!!!!!

cansteeleradian
02-01-2006, 05:09 PM
for all seahawk fans to enjoy !!!117

PDX Hawk fan
02-01-2006, 05:42 PM
OH THAT'S IT!!! NOW IT'S ON!!!!

I've been asleep all week- but after that, now I think I might be ready to play and stuff!!!!

LOL!!!!

brianski71
02-01-2006, 10:06 PM
hahaha that logo is sweet as hell go stillers

SteelerDan43
02-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Lovin the Canadian Steeler logo

ngreene15
02-01-2006, 10:09 PM

I've been asleep all week- but after that, now I think I might be ready to play and stuff!!!!

LOL!!!!

*** If your mocking the Joey Porter/Stevens trash talk fest.... I think the waking up means Joey has a reason to talk now, has nothing to with him being ready to play.

PDX Hawk fan
02-01-2006, 10:13 PM
*** If your mocking the Joey Porter/Stevens trash talk fest.... I think the waking up means Joey has a reason to talk now, has nothing to with him being ready to play.

I don't get this stuff. I'd have figured Shawn Alexander talking about what sort of endzone celebrations he might come up with would have been enough reason to get Porter talking. Stevens wasn't disrespecting Bettis, he was responding to a disrespectful question from a Steeler media homer.

Believe it or not, the Seahawks came here to win- not to answer media questions about Jerome Bettis' "happy ending".

ngreene15
02-01-2006, 10:16 PM
I don't get this stuff. I'd have figured Shawn Alexander talking about what sort of endzone celebrations he might come up with would have been enough reason to get Porter talking. Stevens wasn't disrespecting Bettis, he was responding to a disrespectful question from a Steeler media homer.

Believe it or not, the Seahawks came here to win- not to answer media questions about Jerome Bettis' "happy ending".

How many people helped you to figure that one out.

It's the Superbowl man.

PDX Hawk fan
02-01-2006, 10:20 PM
It's the Superbowl man.

Exactly why I can't figure out why Porter has to convince himself to get excited for the game.

I'd be intrigued if little Joey Porter was actually going to be covering 6'7" Stevens.

Now THAT would guarantee a Seahawks' victory.

brianski71
02-01-2006, 10:22 PM
well coulda fooled me if the seahawks came to win they will be seriously disappointed

BlitzburghRockCity
02-01-2006, 11:13 PM

LOL!!!!

surely you can do better than that..

ngreene15
02-01-2006, 11:27 PM
Exactly why I can't figure out why Porter has to convince himself to get excited for the game.

I'd be intrigued if little Joey Porter was actually going to be covering 6'7" Stevens.

Now THAT would guarantee a Seahawks' victory.

Did he say he wasn't excited for the game? NO

He just now got something that got him riled up in the trash talk department.

Plus, Joey won't have a problem covering a 6'7'' TE (If that infact does happen Sunday.)... What he lacks in height, he makes up for in muscle.

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-01-2006, 11:40 PM

I hope concusshawn alexander is planning TD celebrations ,Chad Johnson is still waiting to show his ,maybe they can take their show on Broadway :rofl:

So are you steelermaniac or hardwork?? Naw your just a wannbe they had better comebacks!!

seahawksfan
02-02-2006, 01:02 AM
well coulda fooled me if the seahawks came to win they will be seriously disappointed

Damn, nobrainski71, this is exactly what I say about the Steelers...