PDA

View Full Version : I'm pulling hard for the NFC!

Gnutella
01-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Colts fans are highly underrated with regard to their douchebaggery, as is their GM. "Geaux Saints" or "Skol Vikings," whichever one applies!

Edman
01-24-2010, 05:32 PM
The Colts are not up there in terms of dislike like the Pats and Ravens, and I wouldn't mind seeing them win it all, but I'm not their biggest fan either. Just another team I don't give a piss about. I still don't respect the Colts for quitting the first Jets game in Week 15, though.

Anyway, I'm rooting for the NFC this year.

zulater
01-24-2010, 08:25 PM
Colts all the way! :applaudit:

stlrtruck
01-25-2010, 08:25 AM
If it's not MY Black and Gold, it might as well be the OTHER black and gold!

Geaux Saints!

Of course if the colts win, it does give me some joy that I can remind ratbird fans that their original football team just won another one!

steeltheone
01-25-2010, 08:38 AM
I gotta pull for the AFC. Wont lose sleep either way.

SteelCityMom
01-25-2010, 09:15 AM
Colts fans are highly underrated with regard to their douchebaggery, as is their GM. "Geaux Saints" or "Skol Vikings," whichever one applies!

Agreed...Geaux Saints. A big part of the reason that I have trouble rooting for the Colts is the fact that their pretentious fans boo every time a person on another team is injured. It's like polishing the turd that is Eagles fans as far as I'm concerned. So I really don't want them to have anything to be overly excited about after the SB.

Galax Steeler
01-25-2010, 09:39 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing the Saints win but if the Colts win that is fine as well don't matter either way.