PDA

View Full Version : Rex Ryans Little Tantrum

supa_fly_steeler
01-25-2010, 07:16 AM
Did anyone see it? I thought it was funny, he was lucky to be fined for the league for his language towards the ref lol.

is it anywhere on youtube, defo need a gif of it lol

XxKnightxX
01-25-2010, 07:30 AM
I applaud him for what he did, did you see why he got in a tantrum? Dwight Freeney basically teed off on Sanchez while he wasnt looking after he obviously handed the ball off to Thomas Jones. A complete cheap shot.

SteelCityMom
01-25-2010, 09:22 AM
Yeah, I'm surprised Ryan didn't attack the ref...he was completely justified in doing what he did IMO. That hit on Sanchez was flat out dirty. I can't believe the ref missed that blatant penalty but called a stupid penalty (holding I think?) on the Jets. Big man's got his teams back, that's for sure.

lionslicer
01-25-2010, 02:29 PM
I applaud him for what he did, did you see why he got in a tantrum? Dwight Freeney basically teed off on Sanchez while he wasnt looking after he obviously handed the ball off to Thomas Jones. A complete cheap shot.

Didn't that happen to Favre like 10 times yesterday?... lol

supa_fly_steeler
01-25-2010, 05:40 PM
yea the hit was dirty but rex ryan when he threw his hat of lol.

dwight freeney is an asshole i hope he gets decapitated by the football in the super bowl.

curtains4u
01-25-2010, 05:45 PM
Didn't that happen to Favre like 10 times yesterday?... lol

Yeah, those Saints were really going at him, and I now know the Brady rule only applies to Tom Brady!

Also I like Rex Ryan, he gets fired up for his team!

SH-Rock
01-25-2010, 08:07 PM
I am surprised he didn't eat the ref.