PDA

View Full Version : Well....Talk About Rude!

memphissteelergirl
01-25-2010, 02:47 PM
I just went onto a Saints fan website to offer my congratuations and let them know that there are many Steeler fans who are pulling for them. This was the first response I got:

"Oh, man. The Steelers suck. How could you possibly pull for those douchebags?

Do you realize many players in the league chastize them for dirty hits?

Aim higher dude. Pull for your home state team or something. At least they have principles"

I responded that I was sorry that he felt that way and you could not accept my good wishes. Then I said I hoped his fellow fans were not as rude as he was.

EDIT: I just received a kind response from another Saints fan...so maybe they all aren't a**holes like that first one.

Edman
01-26-2010, 03:07 AM
He's likely not a Saints fan, just a bandwagon hopper that didn't even know New Orleans had a football team.

To the guy that dissed you:

Those "douchebags" have accomplished done more in one year than the Saints have ever done in their lifetime. She's offering her congratulations and said she was rooting for you. One Super Bowl appearance doesn't give you the right to be an obnoxious douchebag, especially to one of the most illustrious franchises in football. So keep the trash talk to yourself.

supa_fly_steeler
01-26-2010, 05:14 AM
hes probably never been laid and a bandwagon fan who loved romo lol.

u gotta link for the website?

Galax Steeler
01-26-2010, 06:50 AM
Some of them just don't know how to act they have never been put in this situation before just ignore them.

HometownGal
01-26-2010, 08:58 AM
And this is a big reason why I don't venture into other teams' forums.

Green can be such an ugly color. When the Saints have 7 Lombardis to the Steelers 6, then their fans can puff their chests and act like they've been there. :jerkit:

fansince'76
01-26-2010, 09:31 AM
This....

He's likely not a Saints fan, just a bandwagon hopper that didn't even know New Orleans had a football team.

....and this....

And this is a big reason why I don't venture into other teams' forums.

memphissteelergirl
01-26-2010, 10:12 AM
hes probably never been laid and a bandwagon fan who loved romo lol.

u gotta link for the website?

www.blackandgold.com

And BTW, guys, since that first unfortunate encounter with that a-hole, there have been some other Saints fans who have proven very nice. Outside of one guy who tried to debate that our shade of gold is more "yellow" than gold (but I could tell it was kinda tongue-in-cheek) the other posters have made the experience better.

It seems our fanbases have a common enemy...Skip Bayless, who said the Saints have no chance against the Colts.

steelerdude15
01-26-2010, 11:28 PM
As my sig reads, only real fans bleed black and gold and that's us Steelers fans, but I will say this, every team for every sport has their nice fans and then they have their fans who are nasty, it's just how life is, but I'm on your side steelergirl, that's not right for him to talk to you like that.

devilsdancefloor
01-26-2010, 11:33 PM
Some folks do not know how to handle success

SteelersMongol
01-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Some folks do not know how to handle success

Yep. Up until last week they've had nothing 2 talk about.

Newzfoxjr
01-27-2010, 09:27 AM
Aww, that's not cool to hear about mean Saints fans. I honestly never thought about that, but I guess every team has 'em.

Go Saints! 34-21

SteelerNation12
02-05-2010, 07:28 PM
The "Who Dat" nation has a lot of loyal and nice fans. That guy is likely just a fair weather fan. And if not, then he has nothing to talk about. The Saints history is full of suck.

steel striker
02-20-2010, 09:17 AM
I agree that just about every fan base has both types of fans that are good fans then you a few that are complete jerks. There is one quote that I will always remember if you can't be enough without it you will never be enough with it. I know I'm bias here but, we have the best fan base ever.

supa_fly_steeler
02-20-2010, 10:37 AM
Was this the thread?

http://blackandgold.com/ultimate-smack-talk/25144-congrats-other-black-gold.html

Some guy just because he was a graphic maker thinks he can tell the difference than me of rgb scale and colours just because it's his profession stupid asshole.

I guess there is some nice and some not nice fans :\

memphissteelergirl
02-23-2010, 12:35 PM
The guy with the "Yoda" avatar was the one who made the rude comment. As you can see...he's an a-hole to the nth degree. He even manages to p*ss off a lot of his fellow Saints fans.

He only signed on to the site in January, I noticed. My guess he's a fair weather fan.

Dino 6 Rings
02-23-2010, 01:02 PM
Good luck next year with the 1st Place Schedule and the Target on your Back.

JHSilverback
02-23-2010, 02:05 PM
Without Darren Sharper next year that secondary is gonna get smoked and that overload blitz crap is gonna back fire big time....heh I just can't wait til Big Ben has a field day with these chumps

supa_fly_steeler
02-23-2010, 02:07 PM
The guy with the "Yoda" avatar was the one who made the rude comment. As you can see...he's an a-hole to the nth degree. He even manages to p*ss off a lot of his fellow Saints fans.

He only signed on to the site in January, I noticed. My guess he's a fair weather fan.

Lmao his obession with Yoda http://planetsmilies.net/star-wars-smiley-5472.gif

JHSilverback
02-23-2010, 02:16 PM
I just went onto a Saints fan website to offer my congratuations and let them know that there are many Steeler fans who are pulling for them. This was the first response I got:

[B]"Oh, man. The Steelers suck. How could you possibly pull for those douchebags?

Do you realize many players in the league chastize them for dirty hits?

cheap hits huh....o I'm sure the saints wouldn't dare engage in such tactics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WVsEFaJZSo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Y8TJ1gHxE

yea...intentionally going after farve's legs and jacking up kurt warner...I hope hines finds those guys in the open and shows them a thing or two about hits

supa_fly_steeler
02-23-2010, 02:17 PM
The videos above are just white

JHSilverback
02-23-2010, 02:21 PM
The videos above are just white

yea I edited it cause it wouldn't let me post them so i just changed it to the links instead

supa_fly_steeler
02-23-2010, 02:23 PM
Ah i see. The Saints defense is dirty. I never liked the New Orleans i only rooted from that shitty ass organisation because it was against the Colts. I for one would like to see Hines Ward break Sharpers jaw :chuckle: maybe Warner becomes a dentist and can fix his teeth and jaw up

and yea he didnt do the dirty hit but all of them were delivering dirty hits that game. only saints i like are brees bush and harper

silver & black
02-23-2010, 09:51 PM
One fan does not speak for all fans. After Katrina, Raider Nation kind of adopted the Saints and their fans as a show of support for their city and their fans through the ordeal.. The vast majority of them were nothing short of fantastic... they even hung Raiders banners in the Superdome, and came to our site and almost apologized for kicking our ass in the pre-season game...lol. I wouldn't put much credence in one idiot's rantings... the Saints fans are good bunch as a whole.

supa_fly_steeler
02-23-2010, 10:22 PM
One fan does not speak for all fans. After Katrina, Raider Nation kind of adopted the Saints and their fans as a show of support for their city and their fans through the ordeal.. The vast majority of them were nothing short of fantastic... they even hung Raiders banners in the Superdome, and came to our site and almost apologized for kicking our ass in the pre-season game...lol. I wouldn't put much credence in one idiot's rantings... the Saints fans are good bunch as a whole.

hmm yes true one fan doesn't i was just angry that that twat of a d-cord wants to injure quarterbacks and remember me shots

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SuperdomeAfter.png