PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Rhodes to be let go?

SteelerNation12
01-26-2010, 08:05 AM
Kerry Rhodes-DB- Jets Jan. 25 - 8:49 pm et

Jets coach Rex Ryan was noncommittal Monday when asked if FS Kerry Rhodes will be on the team in 2010.

Not a good sign for Rhodes if he wanted to stay in New York. Rhodes, who did earn his job back after a brief in-season benching, will command a good amount of interest on the trade or free agent market. The Jets, though, will have to decide his fate before March, when Rhodes is due a $2M roster bonus.
Source: New York Daily News

Was one of the better players in the NFL a few years ago. I wouldn't mind giving him a shot. If we strike gold, then we have the best safety combo in the NFL and a much improved secondary.

Dino 6 Rings
01-27-2010, 11:46 AM
I like the Raiders to jump in and pay too much for his services

supa_fly_steeler
01-27-2010, 12:31 PM
Kerry Rhodes-DB- Jets Jan. 25 - 8:49 pm et

Jets coach Rex Ryan was noncommittal Monday when asked if FS Kerry Rhodes will be on the team in 2010.

Not a good sign for Rhodes if he wanted to stay in New York. Rhodes, who did earn his job back after a brief in-season benching, will command a good amount of interest on the trade or free agent market. The Jets, though, will have to decide his fate before March, when Rhodes is due a $2M roster bonus.
Source: New York Daily News

Was one of the better players in the NFL a few years ago. I wouldn't mind giving him a shot. If we strike gold, then we have the best safety combo in the NFL and a much improved secondary.

but for how many years he's near 28.