PDA

View Full Version : Earl Thomas bandwagon

RJ1670
01-26-2010, 08:35 PM
Anyone else jumping on? I wanted a NT in round 1 but, I think we can get Troup in round 3. Thomas looks to be a perfect complement to Troy.

supa_fly_steeler
01-27-2010, 02:59 AM
i been on the bandwagon since texasteel started mentioning him

Texasteel
01-27-2010, 04:51 AM
i been on the bandwagon since texasteel started mentioning him

And you can probably blame me when he move right past us in the draft. Happens to me every freakin year. Just ask Aussie.

Galax Steeler
01-27-2010, 05:09 AM
And you can probably blame me when he move right past us in the draft. Happens to me every freakin year. Just ask Aussie.

I hope you are wrong about that I hope he is in Black and Gold next year.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-27-2010, 05:15 AM

I think he may go in the top 15.

Texasteel
01-27-2010, 05:19 AM
I think he may go in the top 15.

I'm thinking he never makes it past SF.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-27-2010, 05:24 AM
I'm thinking he never makes it past SF.

That is exactly where I have him...#13. If he does make it past SF, the Giants will take him at #15

supa_fly_steeler
01-27-2010, 05:49 AM

nooo we cant pass him up i dont question the front office but that would be stupid even if haden is there i would take earl thomas over him simply because of position...

now that taylor mays is doing bad at the senior bowl earl will move up to top 10. :(

im sorry earl lets hope u brake ur leg and dont feel it so we can select you at 18 or something and u can fully heal on draft day :tt04::tt04::tt04: dont want to see you as a bronco or a 49er want to see u a steeler.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-27-2010, 06:02 AM
nooo we cant pass him up i dont question the front office but that would be stupid even if haden is there i would take earl thomas over him simply because of position...

now that taylor mays is doing bad at the senior bowl earl will move up to top 10. :(

im sorry earl lets hope u brake ur leg and dont feel it so we can select you at 18 or something and u can fully heal on draft day :tt04::tt04::tt04: dont want to see you as a bronco or a 49er want to see u a steeler.

I think he meant he would move past us as he went higher on draft charts...putting him out of our reach.

supa_fly_steeler
01-27-2010, 10:27 AM
I think he meant he would move past us as he went higher on draft charts...putting him out of our reach.

i wont allow it to happen i will brake the giants gm fingers so he cant pick up the phone and dial earl thomas number to say if he wants to become a ny giant (for example) or to finalise the pick by pen/phone

Texasteel
01-27-2010, 11:33 AM
i wont allow it to happen i will brake the giants gm fingers so he cant pick up the phone and dial earl thomas number to say if he wants to become a ny giant (for example) or to finalise the pick by pen/phone

You better get tickets to both SF and NY. Nice thought anyway.

Nadroj 20
01-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Im jumping on for sure, i would love to see Thomas in a steelers uniform next season.

mulldog24
01-27-2010, 04:08 PM
I'm on the wagon ass well, he would be great for us. Yeah....the future would be oh so bright!!!!