PDA

View Full Version : Bayless Guarantees Steeler Victory.

Hawk Believer
02-01-2006, 10:07 PM
Everyone's favorite columnist Skip Bayless declared the Hawks have no chance today and that he would eat a fish eye on his lame TV show if they did.

Sorry no link, he said this to a Seattle sports radio station. But this is the truth.

Well, at least that is one guy rooting for the Steelers that I wouldn't actually want to have on our side.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-01-2006, 10:10 PM
No thanks, we dont need another band wagon jumpin, fish eye eating, dumbass trying to pull a stupid stunt for notariety..

Avoid Lloyd
02-01-2006, 10:26 PM
He's probably just tired of looking like an ass after predicting us to lose our past 19 games.

PDX Hawk fan
02-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Bayless is the Sean Hannity of the NFL.

For some sad reason, ESPN thinks that getting a reaction out of people means that's why said people tune in...

He's a predictably sophomoric bore if you ask me...

If they so desperately need a writer who exists solely to get a negative reaction out of their viewers/readers, I'd do it for half the price.

Watch:

"Mario Lemieux is way overrated."

brianski71
02-01-2006, 11:54 PM
wow you are smart as hell "Mario Lemieux is way overrated." obviously you dont know shit about sports.......the pens may suck now, but how is seattles nhl team doing?

PDX Hawk fan
02-01-2006, 11:57 PM
wow you are smart as hell "Mario Lemieux is way overrated." obviously you dont know shit about sports.......the pens may suck now, but how is seattles nhl team doing?

You're kind of dense, huh?

By the way- I live in Portland, the city the Penguins tried to move to...

Chronicgaming
02-02-2006, 12:05 AM
PDX: I'd say you're doing a pretty good job on the negative reaction front. :yep:

shevdog
02-02-2006, 12:27 AM
Bayless who???

We don't listen to that dude anymore.

PDX Hawk fan
02-02-2006, 12:32 AM
PDX: I'd say you're doing a pretty good job on the negative reaction front. :yep:

I'm doing ok, huh?

:busted:

Steve_Courson's_Liver
02-02-2006, 01:13 AM
"Mario Lemieux is way overrated."

HOW DARE YOU!!!

DOH:dang:

You almost got me!:sofunny:

seahawksfan
02-02-2006, 02:03 AM
Everyone's favorite columnist Skip Bayless declared the Hawks have no chance today and that he would eat a fish eye on his lame TV show if they did.

Sorry no link, he said this to a Seattle sports radio station. But this is the truth.

Well, at least that is one guy rooting for the Steelers that I wouldn't actually want to have on our side.

Big ****in' deal. Consider the source...

hinesfield
02-02-2006, 02:10 AM
hey our bandwagon is full so im gonna have to care less what he says at this point, he's the same little gremlin who guaranteed us to lose all 3 of our playoff games

area51lofa
02-02-2006, 05:23 AM
hey our bandwagon is full so im gonna have to care less what he says at this point, he's the same little gremlin who guaranteed us to lose all 3 of our playoff games

and now hes guaranting you win this one, ummm

heres hoping he keeps his perfect record up :bouncy:

TexaSteeler
02-02-2006, 09:42 AM

Skip? OK.

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 12:19 PM
Bayless who???

We don't listen to that dude anymore.
Aww, come on. He's like the car accident we shouldn't slow down to look at but most of us do it anyway. To our own detriment.

BTW, Happy Birthday Shevdog:toast:

Avoid Lloyd
02-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Bayless was kissing more Steeler ass this morning. He said that he loves the way the Steelers talk trash before games and then back it up.

3 weeks ago he said that we were a soft and fake team and that we talk way too much trash...

What a douche bag.

thumb 2 come
02-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Skip Bayless= Tool:busted:

SteelerFanInCA
02-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Skip Bayless is a b i t c h.