PDA

View Full Version : Will Hasselback burn Palumaluhawho?

hardwork
02-01-2006, 10:09 PM
One thing we'll know, and so will Hasselback. Exactly where Palumaluhawho is at all times. The give away, that loooooooooooooong hair. So when Paluhowho sneaks up on the line of scrimmage Hasselback will be able to hit that open safety spot for 6 big ones I suspect at least twice in the first quarter alone.

augustashark
02-02-2006, 12:37 AM
One thing we'll know, and so will Hasselback. Exactly where Palumaluhawho is at all times. The give away, that loooooooooooooong hair. So when Paluhowho sneaks up on the line of scrimmage Hasselback will be able to hit that open safety spot for 6 big ones I suspect at least twice in the first quarter alone.

Drop the glue and back away from the blow up doll! You are clueless and have no substance to any of your posts! It is amazing that you have not been banned yet! But you know, I enjoy picking you apart....

San Diego......Founded by the Germans in 1904......It means a Whales vagina!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 12:45 AM
and that scenario has happened exactly how many times during this entire year? yeah thats what I thought..

hardwork
02-02-2006, 01:24 AM
and that scenario has happened exactly how many times during this entire year? yeah thats what I thought..

Ah huh, but it's going to happen, and this sunday might be the day. You can't run all over the field as a safety without someone burning you sooner or later. Particularly when you're carrying a flashing neon sign around.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 01:24 AM
he's got alot more help around him.. he's not the only one making plays he just the most visible doing it and yet he still gets it done.

augustashark
02-02-2006, 01:28 AM
he's got alot more help around him.. he's not the only one making plays he just the most visible doing it and yet he still gets it done.

Right on bro, hardwork act's like the other 3 DB'S will be on the sideline.....I hope he does try to go deep....I smell INTS!!!!!!!!!!

hardwork
02-02-2006, 01:32 AM

Well, he's good, but if I were Hasselback I'd be looking for that.

augustashark
02-02-2006, 01:33 AM
Well, he's good, but if I were Hasselback I'd be looking for that.

I bet you would Panama Red!

Sleepless In Seattle
02-02-2006, 02:56 AM
Please, O Please focus on the hair. Once Matt zeros in on that distraction Mr. Porter will introduce himself in a painful yet numbing fashion. Troy is only one great man among many. Steelers D= lights out Good luck!

DIESELMAN
02-02-2006, 03:31 AM
Oh Yeah...focus on da hair and porter and company will knock the taste out of Hasselback's mouth ALL DAY LONG!!!!! and its MR Polamalu to you little man.....:helmet:

83-Steelers-43
02-02-2006, 08:08 AM

Pointless in telling "hardon" that bit of information. That would mean he would have to understand the game of football first. He just started following his team after the 2001 season.

Maybe if he's still following "his team" in a few more years (which I doubt), he would understand your well noted point. Until then, the QB throws the ball, the runningback runs with the ball, the defense tries to stop the other team and a TD is six points. That's about the extent of it.

drizze99
02-02-2006, 09:29 AM
Are you talking about Polamalu? The guy that R. Harrison called the best safety in the league?

tony hipchest
02-02-2006, 10:07 AM
dont mention r. harrison. hardwork may start crying again.

SteelCityMan786
02-02-2006, 03:24 PM

I see he probably gave a FALSE GAMEPLAN

clevestinks
02-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Not a chance! HW come on you know better! LOL, your just trying to get the hopes up of the 1200 or so seattle fans around the globe.

Texas Steeler Fan
02-02-2006, 04:33 PM
You don't think every coach during the playoffs tried to shut him down, that they weren't watching for him? Did it work? NOOOOOO !!!!

Will it work on sunday? NOOOOOO !!!!

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 09:26 PM
I'm trying to envision a scenario in which I'm so lonely, desperate, ignorant and silly that I feel a real compunction to go to a rival's board after my team is eliminated and post a series of ignorant and retarded posts. Since I don't even post at most rival boards when my team WINS, it'd almost be outlandishly ignorant for dumbasses from other teams to do so here...

Like: HARDWORK

Dude, just go away. You are the most ignorant NE poster I've ever encountered, and that's no mean feat. Things will just get worse when the Steelers win the SB.

Stillers#1
02-02-2006, 11:30 PM
Lets be serious, wasn't Peyton supposed to know where Troy was at all times? I thought Plummer was too? If you think Hasselcrack, is better than Peyton, you're crzy dude. I'll enjoy seeing the sad looks on all the people in Spokane, WA on Monday

NATIVE PITTSBURGHER!!!!!!!

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 09:41 AM

What gives you the "assumption" that "we'll know, and so will Hasselback" where Troy Polamalu will be "at all times"? You type up a thread with no substance to back up your statements. Where exactly did you go to school? Did you even go to school? Your conversation skills are lacking, along with your maturity (but that's another topic). Grow up junior.

Nobody knows where Troy is going to be or when he is coming and how he is coming. That's the beauty of having the best safety in the NFL. I understand your a bandwagon Patriot fan that recently started watching football, but don't you think you should learn a little more about the game before you make idiotic statements such as the numorous one's that you have made on this messageboard?

smashmouth
02-03-2006, 10:44 AM
I think Ike Taylor may have something to say about that! Go ahead throw deep make his day!

RoethlisBURGHer
02-03-2006, 04:02 PM
It doesn't matter where he lines up,Polamalu is one of the fastest and smartest players in the league,plus he plays with recless abandon.

Did you not see the screen play in the AFC Championship Game where Polamalu came from 15 yards out on the RB screen and tackled Denver's RB at the one yard line,damn near getting a saftey?

If he lines up with the LB's,he might drop into coverage,if he lines up in the secondary,he might still blitz.

And yes,Hasselbeck will know where Polamalu is on the field after Polamalu picks him off or drives him into the astroturf.

clevestinks
02-03-2006, 04:19 PM
We have some haters! No big deal , jealousy sucks!

CantStop85
02-03-2006, 09:42 PM
That would work great...if the seahawks actually had a deep threat at receiver. You're asking enough of them already to catch 5-10 yard passes.

SteelerzGirl
02-04-2006, 12:44 AM
If the oceans cover 2/3 of the world, what covers the other 1/3? Polamalu! :bouncy:

Livinginthe past
02-04-2006, 01:03 AM
I was sure you were going to say Jerome Bettis' ass!

NM

augustashark
02-04-2006, 01:15 AM
I was sure you were going to say Jerome Bettis' ass!

NM

You smart ass punk! Always picking fights you can't win. Your like that one little friend everyone has where he has that short mans syndrome and starts shit with people but needs his buddies to bail him out! So let me ask, 5'6''? Bet I'm close!:sofunny:

Livinginthe past
02-04-2006, 03:34 AM
You smart ass punk! Always picking fights you can't win. Your like that one little friend everyone has where he has that short mans syndrome and starts shit with people but needs his buddies to bail him out! So let me ask, 5'6''? Bet I'm close!:sofunny:

5' 5" on my tippy-toes.

Listen Stalker, isn't it ok for a short man to have short mans syndrome?

I wish I could be a real man like you - one who always wins his fights.

I heard all about the last guy who got in your way, gave him a good hard pounding didn't you?

Still you cant blame the guy for being surprised - getting attacked by a guy wearing leather ass-less chaps is no picnic I bet.

Keep up the high quality work.

NM

steeler47
02-04-2006, 12:58 PM
5' 5" on my tippy-toes.

Listen Stalker, isn't it ok for a short man to have short mans syndrome?

I wish I could be a real man like you - one who always wins his fights.

I heard all about the last guy who got in your way, gave him a good hard pounding didn't you?

Still you cant blame the guy for being surprised - getting attacked by a guy wearing leather ass-less chaps is no picnic I bet.

Keep up the high quality work.

NM

Man are you bitter or what?LOL

Sure is refreshing to see a patsie fan cryin!!
I'll put this one in the ol mem. bank!!
Thanks litp

Livinginthe past
02-04-2006, 01:10 PM
Man are you bitter or what?LOL

Sure is refreshing to see a patsie fan cryin!!
I'll put this one in the ol mem. bank!!
Thanks litp

Pleased to help out 47!

Dont go putting too many things in the ol' mem bank - I doubt you have too much free space in there ( I can imagine that after remembering your name, your address and your favorite football team you are just about maxed out). :rolleyes:

Thanks

NM

Go_Cats
02-04-2006, 08:01 PM
It doesn't matter where he lines up,Polamalu is one of the fastest and smartest players in the league,plus he plays with recless abandon.

Plus hes a USC graduate, so you know hes a champion