PDA

View Full Version : Best SB Play, Vote for Harrison

steelpride12
01-27-2010, 11:11 AM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/feature/flash/_/id/4839070/inside-moment-time

This is a cool little layout of the Harriosn 100 yard return in last years Steelers SB win, and when your done go to menu and rank em' section and vote for Harrison's play being the best.

He is currently in second place behind David Tyree's helmet catch! Lets vote Harrison to the top! :tt03:

Mods you can move this where you like, but has plenty of Steeler in it!

CanadianSteel
01-27-2010, 04:31 PM
Very cool - and some good insight from players involved in the play.

Thanks for sharing !

steelerdude15
01-27-2010, 07:48 PM
Voted, did my part!

Galax Steeler
01-28-2010, 05:18 AM
I think that play is well deserving of the best play no dought about it.:thumbsup:

SteelGhost
01-28-2010, 12:46 PM
I can't believe Tyree´s catch stills on top, don't get me wrong, it was a helluva play, but Silverbacks pick 6 was superior by far IMHO.

Go Deebo :tt:

klick81
01-28-2010, 05:55 PM
This is awesome. Thanks for posting.

Steel-Bryan
01-28-2010, 07:45 PM
Voted :tt02:

Prok
01-28-2010, 07:48 PM
I can't believe Tyree´s catch stills on top, don't get me wrong, it was a helluva play, but Silverbacks pick 6 was superior by far IMHO.

Go Deebo :tt:

IMO the two best plays are Santonio's catch and then Tyree's catch. Tyree had the better catch but Santonio's WON the freakin' Super Bowl!!

James' interception was right up there. But those 2 plays pretty much won the game for their respective teams.

steelpride12
01-28-2010, 08:36 PM
IMO the two best plays are Santonio's catch and then Tyree's catch. Tyree had the better catch but Santonio's WON the freakin' Super Bowl!!

James' interception was right up there. But those 2 plays pretty much won the game for their respective teams.

James Harrison was the best play. His truly won the game over those two. Without that TD the Cards either score a TD or field goal and with the late touchdown win the game!

Prok
01-28-2010, 09:19 PM
James Harrison was the best play. His truly won the game over those two. Without that TD the Cards either score a TD or field goal and with the late touchdown win the game!

We have no way of knowing how that game pans out should the Cards get a score instead of James INT. I think we can agree that the 2nd half would have been played much differently.

But those 2 catches happened VERY late in the games when it was the most pressure situations.

steelpride12
01-29-2010, 12:48 PM
We have no way of knowing how that game pans out should the Cards get a score instead of James INT. I think we can agree that the 2nd half would have been played much differently.

But those 2 catches happened VERY late in the games when it was the most pressure situations.

The INT for a TD by Harrison shifted the momentum back with the Steelers. Giving up any kind of score before the half would have vaulted the Cards potent offense and winning this game would have been tougher than it already was.

California-Steel
01-29-2010, 02:20 PM
The maker of this poll built in a flaw. The Steelers have two people to vote for. There by splitting the votes and making neither a number 1 possibility. What a crock.:coffee:

stb_steeler
01-29-2010, 10:45 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/feature/flash/_/id/4839070/inside-moment-time

This is a cool little layout of the Harriosn 100 yard return in last years Steelers SB win, and when your done go to menu and rank em' section and vote for Harrison's play being the best.

He is currently in second place behind David Tyree's helmet catch! Lets vote Harrison to the top! :tt03:

Mods you can move this where you like, but has plenty of Steeler in it!

No way is Tyree's catch as huge as Harrison's 100 yard return, c'mon thats SB history there not to mention a record. It was the number 1 play of the decade on NFL net.

markymarc
02-02-2010, 04:03 PM
That was great and thanks for sharing it steelpride12. Sorry, but there is no way James Harrison's interception return shouldn't be the best play in Super Bowl history. The longest play in history and definitely a big momentum swing before halftime. Also, how can the Holmes TD pass not be on that list?

Prok
02-02-2010, 04:09 PM
That was great and thanks for sharing it steelpride12. Sorry, but there is no way James Harrison's interception return shouldn't be the best play in Super Bowl history. The longest play in history and definitely a big momentum swing before halftime. Also, how can the Holmes TD pass not be on that list?

My thinking too. The arm strength, guts and poise it took for Ben to make that throw and the remarkable catch by Santonio. To WIN the freakin' Super Bowl, no less. That play should go down in history as one of the clutchest, best ever IMO.

markymarc
02-03-2010, 10:47 AM
My thinking too. The arm strength, guts and poise it took for Ben to make that throw and the remarkable catch by Santonio. To WIN the freakin' Super Bowl, no less. That play should go down in history as one of the clutchest, best ever IMO.

I am right there with you :thumbsup: The throw and catch has to go down as one of the best Super Bowl plays ever :tt02: I will always get chills anytime I watch that game winning play!