PDA

View Full Version : So help me God

3 to be 4
02-01-2006, 09:18 PM
if the pregame show has a feature with some woman "sports reporter" taking a walk with Jerome Bettis down his childhood street (complete with him looking up at his old apartment with tears in his eye) i am going to absolutely throw up all over the house, my car, my neighborhood, and the state of South Carolina. I will be on the nightly news - "see the man throwing up nonstop all over southern state"

tony hipchest
02-01-2006, 09:52 PM
if the pregame show has a feature with some woman "sports reporter" taking a walk with Jerome Bettis down his childhood street (complete with him looking up at his old apartment with tears in his eye) i am going to absolutely throw up all over the house, my car, my neighborhood, and the state of South Carolina. I will be on the nightly news - "see the man throwing up nonstop all over southern state"

it beats an interview with tedi bruschis nurse.:busted: zzzzzzzz

BlitzburghRockCity
02-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Dude, u know SB pre games..they start at the ass crack of dawn, run all day till kickoff and take every single star on both teams through their entire life story.. complete with tears and all .

augustashark
02-01-2006, 11:46 PM

That would'nt be from the feature......That would be from being gaged by hardwork and all of his man glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Livinginthe past
02-02-2006, 01:21 AM
That would'nt be from the feature......That would be from being gaged by hardwork and all of his man glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really need to get a hold of yourself AugustaStalker.

I only just pointed out that nearly all your posts contain some sort of hardcore homo-erotic element - and then you go and post this?

NM

augustashark
02-02-2006, 01:39 AM

I only just pointed out that nearly all your posts contain some sort of hardcore homo-erotic element - and then you go and post this?

NM

And I just pointed out why and you post this!

clevestinks
02-02-2006, 02:43 PM
I won`t be able to hear the pre game anyway, it will be so loud at my house, So i just hope the woman interveiwing is hot

CowherLover
02-02-2006, 02:48 PM
I won`t be able to hear the pre game anyway, it will be so loud at my house, So i just hope the woman interveiwing is hot
I feel ya Cleve, me and my big drunk mouth ended up with way more people coming over for the game than I wanted. If all else fails I can go upstairs and lock myself in my bedroom. (At least I wouldn't have to share the bathroom with anyone that way,hmm....)

3 to be 4
02-02-2006, 05:47 PM

NM

yeah, Augusta likes that man bent over man with a cloth or red ball in the mouth kind of thing. i bet he stood in line to see "Brokeback Mountain":sofunny: :bouncy: :sofunny: :bouncy:

Livinginthe past
02-02-2006, 07:00 PM
yeah, Augusta likes that man bent over man with a cloth or red ball in the mouth kind of thing. i bet he stood in line to see "Brokeback Mountain":sofunny: :bouncy: :sofunny: :bouncy:

I fear Brokeback would be way to softcore for our resident closet dweller - I hear he burnt a hole in his video of Pulp Fiction - right on the bit they shout "bring out the gimp"

NM

43Hitman
02-02-2006, 07:04 PM
I fear Brokeback would be way to softcore for our resident closet dweller - I hear he burnt a hole in his video of Pulp Fiction - right on the bit they shout "bring out the gimp"

NM

Lol, "Bring out the gimp", nice reference.

lambert4president58
02-02-2006, 08:17 PM
At least Bettis has people talking about him. I haven't heard any stories about New England lately.

3 to be 4
02-02-2006, 08:59 PM
At least Bettis has people talking about him. I haven't heard any stories about New England lately.

people are talking about Bettis??? I hadnt noticed.

neither has AugustaGay, he's too busy fantasizing about men prison cell love:blurp:

augustashark
02-02-2006, 09:32 PM
people are talking about Bettis??? I hadnt noticed.

neither has AugustaGay, he's too busy fantasizing about men prison cell love:blurp:

You know, I just try to combat your and LITP and hardworks stupidity with as much BS as I can! It's called patriot hate. I can't help it! You 3 idiots can't post your way out of a wet paper bag! One of you like to talk shit day in and day out (hardwork) the other runs around the msg board and looks for people that are attacking the pats (3/4). The last one is the most pathetic all he wants is to be accepted! He posts with sarcasm more than any person here! he to runs through the board looking for anything pats, it amazes me how he has more posts on this board then some of the hardcore steeler fans that have been here longer than he has! (LITP)

My thing is though I want you to stay here because you guys are the best comic relief a guy can have!! The funniest thing though is you guys don't even know it, You actually are not trying to be stupid is just comes naturally!!!!!:sofunny:

You Losers!

3 to be 4
02-02-2006, 10:01 PM
yeah, but you're STILL Gay. its ok, man, we accept you anyway, id just rather you not include ME in your man fantasies.

augustashark
02-02-2006, 10:05 PM
yeah, but you're STILL Gay. its ok, man, we accept you anyway, id just rather you not include ME in your man fantasies.

Hey I'm pc.....I want to be sensitive to your lifestyle.

3 to be 4
02-02-2006, 10:13 PM
its ok augusta. just talk it out.

augustashark
02-02-2006, 10:18 PM
its ok augusta. just talk it out.

I'm trying....Can you pm me so we can talk it out!:sofunny:

I do though have a question......When the f*ck are you going to change your screen name!

I have a new one for you 4 to be 5!!! I hope the pats do well on sunday! Good luck!

Livinginthe past
02-03-2006, 12:54 AM
You know, I just try to combat your and LITP and hardworks stupidity with as much BS as I can! It's called patriot hate. I can't help it! You 3 idiots can't post your way out of a wet paper bag! One of you like to talk shit day in and day out (hardwork) the other runs around the msg board and looks for people that are attacking the pats (3/4). The last one is the most pathetic all he wants is to be accepted! He posts with sarcasm more than any person here! he to runs through the board looking for anything pats, it amazes me how he has more posts on this board then some of the hardcore steeler fans that have been here longer than he has! (LITP)

My thing is though I want you to stay here because you guys are the best comic relief a guy can have!! The funniest thing though is you guys don't even know it, You actually are not trying to be stupid is just comes naturally!!!!!:sofunny:

You Losers!

You possibly need to up the medication you are on AugustaStalker.

Your attempt at smack makes no sense (as usual) - you say that I want to be accepted - then in your next breath tell me that I am the most sarcastic poster here.

Maybe you are part of the select few here who possess 'super intelligence' that allows you to spot sarcasm that most others cannot.

If thats true - that last sentence should have set off a few alarmbells.

The sad fact is that what you are doing now is all you are capable of - childish smack.

I have barely seen you talk football since you got here - you spend your time talking cr@p to visitors from other teams.

Ever wonder why no-one ever backs you up AugustaStalker?

Its because you are unpopular.

If you weren't a Steeler fan you wouldnt last 2 mins on this board.

NM

augustashark
02-03-2006, 01:02 AM
You possibly need to up the medication you are on AugustaStalker.

Your attempt at smack makes no sense (as usual) - you say that I want to be accepted - then in your next breath tell me that I am the most sarcastic poster here.

Maybe you are part of the select few here who possess 'super intelligence' that allows you to spot sarcasm that most others cannot.

If thats true - that last sentence should have set off a few alarmbells.

The sad fact is that what you are doing now is all you are capable of - childish smack.

I have barely seen you talk football since you got here - you spend your time talking cr@p to visitors from other teams.

Ever wonder why no-one ever backs you up AugustaStalker?

Its because you are unpopular.

If you weren't a Steeler fan you wouldnt last 2 mins on this board.

NM

Your right I can't say that you want to be accepted and then say you post with sarcasim?

As far as popular, the only way I know how to judge that on the msg board is the following:

LITP-1277 posts and 156 rep

Augusta-286 posts and 87 rep

Do the math! If you need help with this let me know. I do however enjoy busting you up! more then talking football!

Now go grab your retainer and your Tom Brady teddy bear and hit the sack!

They way I see it you just got smacked!

Livinginthe past
02-03-2006, 01:11 AM
Your right I can't say that you want to be accepted and then say you post with sarcasim?

As far as popular, the only way I know how to judge that on the msg board is the following:

LITP-1277 posts and 156 rep

Augusta-286 posts and 87 rep

Do the math! If you need help with this let me know. I do however enjoy busting you up! more then talking football!

Now go grab your retainer and your Tom Brady teddy bear and hit the sack!

They way I see it you just got smacked!

My poor little Stalker.

I am not equating popularity with rep points - its real cute that you do though.

You are a Steelers fan - you get positive rep for saying "Woo! Go Steelers!"

Im glad you can admit that talking football is a secondary motivation for you being here - honesty is the best policy.

Im quickly boring of you - can you post something of interest next time please.

You also badly need to work on your grammar/spelling - it's to the standard I would expect of a 6 year old and quite frankly embarrassing.

NM

augustashark
02-03-2006, 01:23 AM
My poor little Stalker.

I am not equating popularity with rep points - its real cute that you do though.

You are a Steelers fan - you get positive rep for saying "Woo! Go Steelers!"

Im glad you can admit that talking football is a secondary motivation for you being here - honesty is the best policy.

Im quickly boring of you - can you post something of interest next time please.

NM

I give credit where credit is due and so does everyone else. You find me one post here I said and I'm quoting you here "Woo! Go Steelers!" and received a rep point for it. Well I'll put a pats logo on my avatar!

Being bored is the first sign of depression! Hope everything is ok?

You want intrest, well here ya go. I think that you are so red assed about not being in the SB, and the fact that we are is killing you. If I remember right you thought without a doubt you guys would win in Denver and if I know you like I think I do you thought Indy would be hosting the championship game against the Pats....Then you come in here after the game and whoa you are singing a different tune! Turnabout is fair play my friend.

I reiterate you are the only one who has ever dinged me on reps.....The must mean something to you, why else would you take them from me?

augustashark
02-03-2006, 01:39 AM
Well LITP I see that you logged out!

I busted you up pretty good! Hope you sleep alright tonight! Asprin always works!

Livinginthe past
02-03-2006, 09:34 AM
I give credit where credit is due and so does everyone else. You find me one post here I said and I'm quoting you here "Woo! Go Steelers!" and received a rep point for it. Well I'll put a pats logo on my avatar!

Being bored is the first sign of depression! Hope everything is ok?

You want intrest, well here ya go. I think that you are so red assed about not being in the SB, and the fact that we are is killing you. If I remember right you thought without a doubt you guys would win in Denver and if I know you like I think I do you thought Indy would be hosting the championship game against the Pats....Then you come in here after the game and whoa you are singing a different tune! Turnabout is fair play my friend.

I reiterate you are the only one who has ever dinged me on reps.....The must mean something to you, why else would you take them from me?

I can tell you are the sort of gal who needs things explained slowly to them, lets try this one item at a time.

Lets start with........

AugustaStalker is a liar.

I asked you how you knew I had neg-repped you - you didnt reply - that makes you a sad little liar.

Answer that one then I may do you the favor of replying to the rest of your post.

NM

smashmouth
02-03-2006, 09:47 AM
I don't care if the talk to the kid who picks up tee after the kick. Lets get it on! I can't wait.
I need superbowl anything and a cold beer!

Lets Go DE-Fense

3 to be 4
02-03-2006, 12:56 PM
I'm trying....Can you pm me so we can talk it out!:sofunny:

I do though have a question......When the f*ck are you going to change your screen name!

I have a new one for you 4 to be 5!!! I hope the pats do well on sunday! Good luck!

HEY! i never said WHEN they'd get number 4. 2006 is just fine.