PDA

View Full Version : Myron Rolle

Nadroj 20
01-29-2010, 10:38 AM
Senior Bowl: For Myron Rolle, all Rhodes lead to NFL
January 29, 8:16 AM College Football Examiner: Kevin McGuire

If you think the NFL is over-flowing with players who think more about money and making the highlight reel on SportsCenter and that too many players care about themselves first and foremost, then prepare for a change of pace.

Imagine a talented and bright young player who has the skills to make an impact on the NFL but possess the kind of brains needed to make more of an impact in hospitals as a doctor.

Myron Rolle is that person.

The former Florida State safety is generating some buzz down in Mobile, Alabama in practices for tomorrow's Under Armour Senior Bowl. Rolle is a top ten caliber safety in the 2010 NFL Draft as is a decorated college football player. First-team Freshman All-American in 2006, 2006 Sporting News ACC Defensive Rookie of the Year, Associated Press 3rd team All-America in 2008 and FWAA 2nd team All-ACC in the same season just for starters.

The most impressive award Rolle has received was a Rhodes Scholarship, which allowed him to study at Oxford. Rolle's interview for the Rhodes Scholarship, the most prestigious scholarship in the world, was scheduled for the same day that Florida State's football team was to play a conference game at Maryland, but his interview was in Birmingham, Alabama. The NCAA made a special exception for Rolle to be able to take a chartered flight from Alabama to College Park, Maryland so he could join his teammates. Three hours before the Seminoles and Terrapins took the field, Rolle was awarded the scholarship and he quickly jumped on a plane to join his team with the good news.

The scholarship took Rolle to Oxford where he studied medical anthropology and put off entering the NFL for another year, even though he would have been one of the more attractable draft candidates in the 2009 NFL Draft. Now Rolle is ready to pursue an NFL career, and he is doing it with grace and elegance.

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to catch Rolle in the daily interview segment of Pardon the Interruption on ESPN, hosted by Mike Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser. I was already aware of how smart Rolle was but what I never totally grasped was how well mannered he is. On more than one occasion he addressed Wilbon as "Sir", which left co-host Kornheiser holding back a bit of a laugh. Had anyone ever referred to Wilbon as Sir before on the hit ESPN show? I have been watching the show since the first time it was on the air, and I am struggling to recall anyone doing so.

After doing some search for coverage of Rolle yesterday I came upon a video clip of Rolle's other appearance on ESPN yesterday. As you can see, his PTI appearance was no fluke. In this clip Rolle talks about his "typical day" at Oxford. Impressive.

There is no doubt that Rolle has his career planned out and the NFL looks to take a back seat to his studies and his future medical work right now. Just last week Rolle helped the U.S. Department of the Interior to introduce a new program, the Our Way to Health Program. The public-private partnership between Department of the Interior's Office of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education and the Myron L. Rolle Foundation (yes, the young man already has set up his own foundation) is aimed to bring innovative physical fitness and health programs to the Bureau of Indiana Education-funded Native American schools in New Mexico and Arizona.

I also love how he describes himself on his Twitter page;

"Football player and aspiring physician from New Jersey by way of Bahamas with a passion to serve the underserved."

Whether or not Rolle has a significant impact in the NFL remains to be seen, but it is already clear that Rolle's largest contribution to society will come off the field. He is well ahead of the game in that area and it seems as though reaching the metaphorical end-zone off the field will never satisfy Rolle.

How can anyone not be rooting for Rolle?

The Senior Bowl will be played on Saturday and will be aired by the NFL Network. Kickoff is set for 3:00 PM.

http://www.examiner.com/x-30425-College-Football-Examiner~y2010m1d29-Senior-Bowl-For-Myron-Rolle-all-Rhodes-lead-to-NFL

Great Story and so far has impressed scouts and could be a good safety, any thoughts on him being a possible 3rd round pick or so for us?

jonslow
01-29-2010, 10:51 AM
Rolle has impressed a lot of people here in Mobile. It's not just the intelligence that makes him so appealing, but the fact that he just took a year off from football and has barely skipped a beat. At weigh-ins, Rolle already began to impress me and the teams reps sitting around me. He has great size for a safety and is still in great shape. He looked like he'd spent a year in the weight room and not in the library.

I've heard a lot of talk about Rolle going in the second round if he continues to show he has the skill people raved about last year. In an interview, Rolle even mentioned he's been told he could go as high as the first round. If he falls to the third to the Steelers, it will be the steal of the draft. I'd take him in the second in a heartbeat at this point.

I exchanged contact information with him after practice yesterday and am anticipating an interview with him in the next week or two. I'll keep you guys posted.

Nadroj 20
01-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Rolle has impressed a lot of people here in Mobile. It's not just the intelligence that makes him so appealing, but the fact that he just took a year off from football and has barely skipped a beat. At weigh-ins, Rolle already began to impress me and the teams reps sitting around me. He has great size for a safety and is still in great shape. He looked like he'd spent a year in the weight room and not in the library.

I've heard a lot of talk about Rolle going in the second round if he continues to show he has the skill people raved about last year. In an interview, Rolle even mentioned he's been told he could go as high as the first round. If he falls to the third to the Steelers, it will be the steal of the draft. I'd take him in the second in a heartbeat at this point.

I exchanged contact information with him after practice yesterday and am anticipating an interview with him in the next week or two. I'll keep you guys posted.

AWESOME thanks alot, i look foward to that.

I would take him in the 2nd as well if hes there, but if we take Earl Thomas first round i dont think taking him would make sense then, basically im saying if we dont take thomas first round, Rolle could be considered later on, if he keeps impressing everyone.

jonslow
01-29-2010, 11:23 AM
AWESOME thanks alot, i look foward to that.

I would take him in the 2nd as well if hes there, but if we take Earl Thomas first round i dont think taking him would make sense then, basically im saying if we dont take thomas first round, Rolle could be considered later on, if he keeps impressing everyone.

I comletely agree with that. I'd be happy with either, but I'd ideally like to see a Patrick Robinson in the first/Myron Rolle in the second combination more than a Earl Thomas in the first/Brandon Ghee in the second. Both Rolle and Robinson have impressed me more than Brandon Ghee this week. I like Thomas but we'll have to see where the value will be when we pick at #18 in the first.

Aussie_steeler
01-29-2010, 06:09 PM
I comletely agree with that. I'd be happy with either, but I'd ideally like to see a Patrick Robinson in the first/Myron Rolle in the second combination more than a Earl Thomas in the first/Brandon Ghee in the second. Both Rolle and Robinson have impressed me more than Brandon Ghee this week. I like Thomas but we'll have to see where the value will be when we pick at #18 in the first.

Reports indicate that Myron Rolle is a pure SS with little chance of playing FS in the NFL.

Is that your take on how he will project?

If he is truly a FS candidate then he is worth a look in the second. If he is only a SS then he is only a candidate for a team looking for a starting SS ( which the steelers are not).

Love the work, the reports that you give and the website is a resource I use frequently

Great job:thumbsup:

jonslow
01-29-2010, 06:26 PM
Reports indicate that Myron Rolle is a pure SS with little chance of playing FS in the NFL.

Is that your take on how he will project?

If he is truly a FS candidate then he is worth a look in the second. If he is only a SS then he is only a candidate for a team looking for a starting SS ( which the steelers are not).

Love the work, the reports that you give and the website is a resource I use frequently

Great job:thumbsup:

There hasn't been any tackling this week, but he looks to me like he can play FS just fine. He's athletic enough to play corner, but he's obviously better suited at safety. From the clips I've seen from the past, he can tackle well, but he's also got great feet and fluid hips. He's obviously very smart and reads the quarterback really well. I'm convinced he could play either strong or free safety and could possibly be a better fit at free safety.

And thanks for the props. :wave: I'm glad you enjoy the site.

Texasteel
01-29-2010, 06:55 PM

A publication I read stated Thomas may be the second best CB in the draft. If that is the case. How about a draft of Thomas, Rolle, Then maybe a OL or NT in the 3rd.

Chidi29
01-29-2010, 07:06 PM
Is Rolle a SS or FS?

jonslow
01-29-2010, 07:11 PM
A publication I read stated Thomas may be the second best CB in the draft. If that is the case. How about a draft of Thomas, Rolle, Then maybe a OL or NT in the 3rd.

Earl Thomas is a safety, but if you mean Patrick Robinson, then I like where you're going with that. Robinson/Rolle would be an awesome combo. Robinson is second on my board at CB after what I saw from him this week.

A NT like Dan Williams from Tennessee would be great in the tird, but he's being projected as a late first or early second-round pick. Cam Thomas had a good showing this week and could be a guy I'd take somewhere in the 4th-5th range to play NT. Thomas (from North Carolina) came in at 331 lbs. at weigh-ins and has had a solid week.

jonslow
01-29-2010, 07:12 PM
Is Rolle a SS or FS?

He can play either. He has the size and physicality to play SS and the speed/quickness to play FS. Hell, he's looked good enough this week that I think he could legitimately play corner in the NFL. I really like him. He's probably more of a free saftey but I won't limit his potential at playing anywhere.

Texasteel
01-29-2010, 07:26 PM
Earl Thomas is a safety, but if you mean Patrick Robinson, then I like where you're going with that. Robinson/Rolle would be an awesome combo. Robinson is second on my board at CB after what I saw from him this week.

A NT like Dan Williams from Tennessee would be great in the tird, but he's being projected as a late first or early second-round pick. Cam Thomas had a good showing this week and could be a guy I'd take somewhere in the 4th-5th range to play NT. Thomas (from North Carolina) came in at 331 lbs. at weigh-ins and has had a solid week.

Actually I have seen 2 publications that listed Thomas as a CB, both had him list highly. Personally I want him as a safety. I still think that is a bigger need than CB.

Aussie_steeler
01-29-2010, 07:53 PM
Actually I have seen 2 publications that listed Thomas as a CB, both had him list highly. Personally I want him as a safety. I still think that is a bigger need than CB.

He might well be the consensus number two at both the free safety and cornerback position.

A bit like Iupati ( if he is viewed at a OT and OG) his value greatly increases.

I think Thomas goes somewhere between #13 and #16

Texasteel
01-30-2010, 03:29 AM
He might well be the consensus number two at both the free safety and cornerback position.

A bit like Iupati ( if he is viewed at a OT and OG) his value greatly increases.

I think Thomas goes somewhere between #13 and #16

Think your right Aussie. I doubt if he makes it to us. It is good to see we have other good options.

supa_fly_steeler
01-30-2010, 05:40 AM
im growing on myron rolle repping our universitys lmao

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-30-2010, 10:32 AM

Some scouts have Thomas pegged as a possible CB (nfldraftscout.com)....they think his skill set and smaller size projects him as a CB on alot of teams. Personally, if he truly proves to be that versatile...I think it can only raise his draft status.

Vincent
02-01-2010, 10:00 PM
He trains at Shaw's place at Disney. Works a lot with Ike and Tone, so you can believe he's on our radar...

http://myronrolle.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/athlete/2.jpg

Shaw timed him at 4.42.

jonslow
02-01-2010, 10:05 PM
He trains at Shaw's place at Disney. Works a lot with Ike and Tone, so you can believe he's on our radar...

Shaw timed him at 4.42.

I'm excited to hear about that. Tomlin was keeping an eye on the DBs and WRs at a couple north practices last week. He looked good all week, so I'm hoping he took notice. He's a perfect fit for the steelers- strong, fast, extremely intelligent and hard working. I'd love to see him playing center field for thr Steelers next year. He's one of my personal favorites in this year's draft class.

And a 4.42 is really impressive. I always thought he has the speed and athleticism to play corner. Would be a fun guy to try out all over in the secondary.

taztroy43
02-01-2010, 11:03 PM
I would love for the Steelers to pick this guy up in the 3rd round....If Earl Thomas is gone...then the draft would probably look something like this.....

the first round pick could be- best OL(I have Iupati in mind but it can be the best OT)

the second round pick could be- best CB(I have CB Kyle Wilson in mind in the 2nd but it can easily be some other CB)

the 3rd round pick ahoul be- FS Myron Rolle....(If his stock rises I wouldn't mind the Steelers reaching for him in the 3rd round, he seems to be a lock in the 4th round...)

If the Steelers go OL in the 1st round I hope that they trade down a couple of spots....that would allow them to get an extra 2nd round pick or an extra 3rd depending on what team wants to trade up!!!

jonslow
02-01-2010, 11:15 PM
I would love for the Steelers to pick this guy up in the 3rd round....If Earl Thomas is gone...then the draft would probably look something like this.....

the first round pick could be- best OL(I have Iupati in mind but it can be the best OT)

the second round pick could be- best CB(I have CB Kyle Wilson in mind in the 2nd but it can easily be some other CB)

the 3rd round pick ahoul be- FS Myron Rolle....(If his stock rises I wouldn't mind the Steelers reaching for him in the 3rd round, he seems to be a lock in the 4th round...)

If the Steelers go OL in the 1st round I hope that they trade down a couple of spots....that would allow them to get an extra 2nd round pick or an extra 3rd depending on what team wants to trade up!!!

That would be my absolute dream draft in rounds 1-3. :thumbsup:
It's like you read my mind. All three impressed the hell out of me all week at the Senior Bowl. Aside from that, they all fit the position needs for us. If we draft those three guys in the first three rounds, I will do a naked lap around the neighborhood with a terrible towel around my head and a beer in each hand.

taztroy43
02-02-2010, 12:30 AM
That would be my absolute dream draft in rounds 1-3. :thumbsup:
It's like you read my mind. All three impressed the hell out of me all week at the Senior Bowl. Aside from that, they all fit the position needs for us. If we draft those three guys in the first three rounds, I will do a naked lap around the neighborhood with a terrible towel around my head and a beer in each hand.

:rofl:..I don't know about that one....:chuckle:..you would most likely get arrested for running that lap..... :wink02:....thanks I would love for them to get these 3 guys...they would make an impact on the team immediately!!!!:drink:

supa_fly_steeler
02-02-2010, 10:48 AM
is he destined to become a steeler

Q.

Is it hard to watch football here on Sundays?
A.

I trained with James Farrior, Ike Taylor, Santonio Holmes and Will Gay. You watch those guys all the time. I’m like, “Man, I was training with those guys. Santonio Holmes just dapped me up for covering him well on the out route. Ike Taylor was telling me what foot to put forward when I was playing a certain coverage.” Now they’re out here playing on Sundays. I tried to raise my level of play during that training session so there wouldn’t be a drop off. It didn’t look like I was out of place. Now I see them training and I’m like, “Man, I should be there with them.”

seriously who else trains with pratically the defense of the steelers who isn't a steeler?

Q.

You feel generally you can fit in with those guys who you just mentioned?
A.

I think I could. Time will tell. But I think I could.

it pretty much all points to that we will draft him if he is there at the moment.

i thank god for this 9-7 season.

Northside Jonny
02-02-2010, 02:54 PM
:idea:Could you imagine if we took Thomas in the first to convert to CB and then took Rolle in the second to play at FS. I'd probably jump through the roof!!!!!!!
:love::dancing::tt04:

revefsreleets
02-02-2010, 03:28 PM
I still like the North's FS starter from the Senior Bowl in the 3rd or possibly 4th for us....

supa_fly_steeler
02-02-2010, 03:34 PM
why is tone always running without his top on lmao

Nadroj 20
02-21-2010, 08:04 AM
There is a story on Myron on ESPN's outside the lines right now...just letting everyone know :thumbsup:

jonslow
02-21-2010, 12:09 PM
There is a story on Myron on ESPN's outside the lines right now...just letting everyone know :thumbsup:

Yup. He's been getting a ton of media coverage. He's got a great story and he's definitely someone people can look up to. Great role model.

The only thing I hate about all the publicity is that teams are going to take notice and his draft stock is only going to rise more and more. I want the Steelers to have chance at him in the third. :tt02:

Most likely, I see a team taking a flyer on him in the late second because of his upside.

supa_fly_steeler
02-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Yup. He's been getting a ton of media coverage. He's got a great story and he's definitely someone people can look up to. Great role model.

The only thing I hate about all the publicity is that teams are going to take notice and his draft stock is only going to rise more and more. I want the Steelers to have chance at him in the third. :tt02:

Most likely, I see a team taking a flyer on him in the late second because of his upside.

Some people say he's going into the late first round. :banging:

jollyrob68
02-21-2010, 02:29 PM
I'd love to get Myron Rolle and I'd take him in the second.
1st I'd trade back a couple spots to pick up an additional 2nd or 3rd rounder and select JAred Odrick/Maurkice Pouncey.
2nd(if pouncey is 1st ) Myron Rolle and Amari Spievey or (if jared is 1st pick) Myron Rolle and JAred Veldheer/Kyle Calloway Tackles
Round # 3 NT Cam Thomas,Terrell Troup,MIke Neal
RD 4 KAM CHANCELLOR( he can be a safety or ILB)/ Amari Spievey
RD 5Toby Gerhart or Anthony Dixon( Thanks super fly steeler) quality RB
RD 5a Eric Olsen,Jd walton,john estes center
RD 5b Micah Johnson (Thanks Super fly Steeler)/Roddrick Muckelroy
6 George Selvie/linval JOseph/Pat Angerer
7Garrett Graham ,Nate Byham or Michael Hoomanawanui

jollyrob68
02-21-2010, 02:36 PM
I'd contact Oakland and see if the want Casey Hampton in a trade for their two 3rd rounders or a second & a 3rd.
Id check with Kc about a 2nd & 3rd and same for Tampa 2nd & 3rd for HAmpton.
Washington might give up a 2nd & 4th for Hampton instead of going after Vince Wilfork.

Nadroj 20
02-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Some people say he's going into the late first round. :banging:

After the report on outside the lines it said experts have him going in the 3rd or 4th round for now and that there was no chance right now they see him going in the first :noidea:

Just what it said, itll probably change though.

Chidi29
02-21-2010, 03:48 PM
I'd contact Oakland and see if the want Casey Hampton in a trade for their two 3rd rounders or a second & a 3rd.
Id check with Kc about a 2nd & 3rd and same for Tampa 2nd & 3rd for HAmpton.
Washington might give up a 2nd & 4th for Hampton instead of going after Vince Wilfork.

And we're going to do what at NT for this season and beyond?

Chidi29
02-21-2010, 03:49 PM
And what makes you think they're going after Wilfork? Haynesworth will be their NT.

jollyrob68
02-21-2010, 11:56 PM
After the report on outside the lines it said experts have him going in the 3rd or 4th round for now and that there was no chance right now they see him going in the first :noidea:

Just what it said, itll probably change though.

I'd take him in the second.

jollyrob68
02-21-2010, 11:58 PM

They can go for Cam Thomas,Terrell Troup,MIke Neal in the 3rd or Linval Joseph in the 4th.
If they take Jared Odrick in the first he can play all Dline positions according to Gery Gulac of the post Gazette. If they Take Jared in the first then they can go for Linval in the 4th or 5th. We also are getting 2 compensatory picks Hopefully both in the 5th.

jollyrob68
02-22-2010, 12:07 AM
And what makes you think they're going after Wilfork? Haynesworth will be their NT.
Haynesworth is more of a DE in a 34D, He is more athletic for the DE than to plug the middle. I hope they call and Negotiate a 2nd & 4th for Casey. Or we can Contact Oakland and get a 2nd & 3rd or their two 3rd rounders. Thats my Hope. Its time for a youth movement and the more 2nd & 3rd rounders we get the more CB,FS,SS,DT/DE, O LINEMAN & LINEBACKERS WE CAN PICK UP

BKAnthem
02-22-2010, 08:24 AM
I NT can be had later in the draft...he's not going to play until 2011 anyway....Every one seems to have forgotten about Hoke...dude is almost the bull Hampton is, and would be a starter on just about every other NFL team running a 3-4

mulldog24
02-22-2010, 10:08 AM
If we don't land Earl Thomas in the 1st rd then I would hope to get Rolle in the 2nd rd. It may be a bit of a reach but he is super intelligent and should be able to pick up Lebeau's system quickly. So it would be like getting a starter in the 2nd which IMO is good value.

jonslow
02-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Haynesworth is more of a DE in a 34D, He is more athletic for the DE than to plug the middle. I hope they call and Negotiate a 2nd & 4th for Casey. Or we can Contact Oakland and get a 2nd & 3rd or their two 3rd rounders. Thats my Hope. Its time for a youth movement and the more 2nd & 3rd rounders we get the more CB,FS,SS,DT/DE, O LINEMAN & LINEBACKERS WE CAN PICK UP

Haynesworth is not, nor will he ever be, a defensive end. He has the ability to play any 3-4 trench position, but he is a defensive tackle, plain and simple. He's 350 lbs. and unlike Haloti Ngata or Pat Williams, Washington isn't messing around with 4-3 schemes. Aside from that, Haynesworth has been a NT since he came into the league.

He might be quick and athletic, but that makes him a special force at NT. When you have a guy that can stuff the run AND be a legitimate pass rusher, you don't play him at end, especially at 350+ lbs.

Chidi29
02-22-2010, 06:10 PM
They can go for Cam Thomas,Terrell Troup,MIke Neal in the 3rd or Linval Joseph in the 4th.
If they take Jared Odrick in the first he can play all Dline positions according to Gery Gulac of the post Gazette. If they Take Jared in the first then they can go for Linval in the 4th or 5th. We also are getting 2 compensatory picks Hopefully both in the 5th.

And start them as a rookie? Heck, two of them you mentioned, Neal and Joseph, aren't good fits at NT.

Odrick can't lay NT. Doesn't have the size either. Same goes for Neal. And Joseph is 6'6. Not the height you want at NT. He'll have trouble winning the leverage battle.

Chidi29
02-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Haynesworth is not, nor will he ever be, a defensive end. He has the ability to play any 3-4 trench position, but he is a defensive tackle, plain and simple. He's 350 lbs. and unlike Haloti Ngata or Pat Williams, Washington isn't messing around with 4-3 schemes. Aside from that, Haynesworth has been a NT since he came into the league.

He might be quick and athletic, but that makes him a special force at NT. When you have a guy that can stuff the run AND be a legitimate pass rusher, you don't play him at end, especially at 350+ lbs.

This.

supa_fly_steeler
02-22-2010, 06:14 PM
This.

that

jollyrob68
02-24-2010, 02:04 PM
And start them as a rookie? Heck, two of them you mentioned, Neal and Joseph, aren't good fits at NT.

Odrick can't lay NT. Doesn't have the size either. Same goes for Neal. And Joseph is 6'6. Not the height you want at NT. He'll have trouble winning the leverage battle.

Joseph is 6'6" and he played NT and he can also goto DE
It was said that Odrick can play all positions. If you get him in the first you can still pick up another DT in the draft and move him to DE. Its not like The Steelers dont need more D Lineman.

jollyrob68
02-24-2010, 02:06 PM

Haynesworth would be a better DE in a 34 which is what the Redskins are changing to. He gets after the QB and wont want to just clog the hole so others can get the glory.

jollyrob68
02-24-2010, 02:10 PM

We have Hoke who has started for an injured hampton and we will draft a NT. At this point I'd even say Draft Cody over Williams if your worried. Cody could start as a rookie just based on his size and strength. Why not we only use Casey for 2 downs anyway.

PS Rumor is that The Raiders are open to trading CB Nymdi A and I'd offer HAmpton and a late pick for him.

jollyrob68
02-26-2010, 03:58 PM
We have Hampton and wont need to reach for a NT in the 1st round and can now take the BAP regardless of Position.

Northside Jonny
02-27-2010, 10:08 PM
We have Hampton and wont need to reach for a NT in the 1st round and can now take the BAP regardless of Position.

This is not true. We have not signed Clark yet so I think priority in the 1st will be FS if he is not brought back.

jollyrob68
02-28-2010, 05:23 PM
This is not true. We have not signed Clark yet so I think priority in the 1st will be FS if he is not brought back.

This is a great draft for Safeties and they can get one in rd 2 or rd 3. I think there going Trade up if McClain is at 10, OL,DL or sean weatherspoon,Brandon Spikes.
If they go for a Safety I think it will be my dark horse pick Myron Rolle because he would have the best chance of playing as a rookie in LeBeaus System.

Someone mentioned to not be surprised if The Steelers Move up,down or Trade out for more picks. Hello Tampa,Kc do you want to trade you two second round picks for our 18th overall? YES:applaudit:
I'd want TAmpa's because they're at the top of the 2nd round and before New England picks.

Northside Jonny
02-28-2010, 08:14 PM
This is a great draft for Safeties and they can get one in rd 2 or rd 3. I think there going Trade up if McClain is at 10, OL,DL or sean weatherspoon,Brandon Spikes.
If they go for a Safety I think it will be my dark horse pick Myron Rolle because he would have the best chance of playing as a rookie in LeBeaus System.

Someone mentioned to not be surprised if The Steelers Move up,down or Trade out for more picks. Hello Tampa,Kc do you want to trade you two second round picks for our 18th overall? YES:applaudit:
I'd want TAmpa's because they're at the top of the 2nd round and before New England picks.

Sure hope they get a deal done with Clark soon so they can take SPOON!