PDA

View Full Version : Who is Matt Hasselbeck?

PDX Hawk fan
02-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Don't worry biatches- you'll find out on Sunday!

http://www.seahawks.com/ConPics/Con3204/Hasselbeck1Q2201116.jpg

pilex
02-01-2006, 11:03 PM
I'm sure we'll get a lot of closeups of him on his back.......

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/pilex/chickenhawkdown.jpg

Sharkissle29
02-01-2006, 11:03 PM
weak smack talk.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-01-2006, 11:04 PM
Your threads are getting worse and worse man..

PDX Hawk fan
02-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Your threads are getting worse and worse man..

Wow. We gave Green Bay a victory. Quiz: name the last time we lost before that meaningless game.

Koopa
02-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Wow. We gave Green Bay a victory. Quiz: name the last time we lost before that meaningless game.

name a time ya'll actually beat a team that was worth a damn....don't say colts, they didn't have any starters playing, don't say the giants they had three chances to win so that doesn't count as a convincing win, don't say cowboys cortez or cundif lost them that game.........

BlitzburghRockCity
02-01-2006, 11:09 PM
That question as absolutely ZERO to do with my post that you quoted... please enlighten us with more of wit ..

PDX Hawk fan
02-01-2006, 11:17 PM
name a time ya'll actually beat a team that was worth a damn....don't say colts, they didn't have any starters playing, don't say the giants they had three chances to win so that doesn't count as a convincing win, don't say cowboys cortez or cundif lost them that game.........

Uh, what "worth a damn" that we played did we not beat?

Jacksonville in Week One?

Koopa
02-01-2006, 11:19 PM
week one? when teams are trying to get their act together, ok yeah i guess if you want to claim that was a good win. kinda sad you had to look that far back to find a team that was worth a damn

augustashark
02-01-2006, 11:50 PM

(In Jim Mora's voice) WEEK ONE,,,,,,,,WEEK ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sofunny:

Hawk Believer
02-01-2006, 11:53 PM
week one? when teams are trying to get their act together, ok yeah i guess if you want to claim that was a good win. kinda sad you had to look that far back to find a team that was worth a damn
Uh, for those who are confused at this point, that game was a loss for the Hawks.

Koopa
02-02-2006, 12:00 AM
Uh, for those who are confused at this point, that game was a loss for the Hawks.

well then wtf was the point of yo fellow fan bringing that shit up, i just figured he was sticking to what i asking

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 12:11 AM

He was saying Jacksonville is the only team we didn't beat besides Green Bay.

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 03:49 PM
Dumb thread...

BB2W
02-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Who is PDX???

http://www.slypussproductions.com/slyguy005.jpg

Don't worry, he'll be gone by Sunday.

:rofl:

augustashark
02-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Nice tat PDX!

clevestinks
02-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Don't worry biatches- you'll find out on Sunday!

http://www.seahawks.com/ConPics/Con3204/Hasselbeck1Q2201116.jpg
I1m pretty sure that we knew who he was! Your the one asked? Do you know who he is? Dumb Ass!

Say what want! You have to admit, there are two things that Ben has that Matt, doesnt!

Yes! One is Hair!

And two is a Super Bowl XL ring being fitted!

clevestinks
02-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Who is PDX???

http://www.slypussproductions.com/slyguy005.jpg

Don't worry, he'll be gone by Sunday.

:rofl:
I knew it! He is very proud of his rainbow!

CASTEEL
02-02-2006, 05:17 PM
Quiz: name the last time we lost before that meaningless game.

Answer: The day YOU became a Seahawks fan!

HERE WE GO!!!

LambertIsGod58
02-02-2006, 05:30 PM

Yeah, who the **** did you play?

LambertIsGod58
02-02-2006, 05:31 PM
And, I believe you lost to the Giants....The ****in' Giants, are you serious?

43Hitman
02-02-2006, 06:03 PM
I1m pretty sure that we knew who he was! Your the one asked? Do you know who he is? Dumb Ass!

Say what want! You have to admit, there are two things that Ben has that Matt, doesnt!

Yes! One is Hair!

And two is a Super Bowl XL ring being fitted!

Ben should donate his leftover beard hair to Hasselbald after the game.

Ben says to Matt "Hey good game today"

Matt replies "Can I have your beard hair? I got this spot see, and I wanna try and patch it up."

Ben shocked "What?" " Hell no cueball"

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 06:04 PM
No, they "beat" the Giants...remember, that was the game that Jay Feely missed all those chip shot FG's.

Even SNL was blasting the g-men for that one. And it was IN Seattle, too...you know, home of the "Best OL in the NFL"...

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 06:09 PM
No, they "beat" the Giants...remember, that was the game that Jay Feely missed all those chip shot FG's.

Even SNL was blasting the g-men for that one. And it was IN Seattle, too...you know, home of the "Best OL in the NFL"...
You either forget or didn't know that that game had two Polamalu style wrong calls that directly gave the Giants 14 points. But the Hawks still overcame that, just like your Steelers did so admirably against the Colts.

43Hitman
02-02-2006, 06:10 PM
Didn't Seattle also lose to the Redskins in week 3??? I think Brown missed a chipshot.

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Didn't Seattle also lose to the Redskins in week 3??? I think Brown missed a chipshot.

Yes, and they were a dropped pass way from being tied up with them with 4 minutes left in the divisonal game too...but I'm sure that THAT was the refs fault as well.

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 07:03 PM

So if the Seahawks win a close game on missed kicks, it really should count as a loss. But when another team beats them on a missed kick, that should be a win....

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 07:10 PM
So if the Seahawks win a close game on missed kicks, it really should count as a loss. But when another team beats them on a missed kick, that should be a win....

Well, that depends...were the refs against you in THAT game too? I mean, I'm just not sure when your excuses run out and mediocre football from a good not great football team kicks in.

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 07:10 PM
Yes, and they were a dropped pass way from being tied up with them with 4 minutes left in the divisonal game too...but I'm sure that THAT was the refs fault as well.
I seem to remember a Steeler team that was shoestring tackle away from blowing a lead with a minute left just a couple weeks back. But they maned up and pulled it out. A win is a win.

And none of the Hawks were espousing a vast NFL conspiracy existed that led to the bad calls by refs.

43Hitman
02-02-2006, 07:11 PM

What?? Dude you make no sense. I was merely answering the question on who last beat the seachickens. Don't be a tool, it's not very becoming.

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 07:14 PM
Well, that depends...were the refs against you in THAT game too? I mean, I'm just not sure when your excuses run out and mediocre football from a good not great football team kicks in.

Again, the Hawks won that game against the Giants. They deserved to. they deserved to lose to the Skins. The only people making excuses here are the ones making excuses for the Giant's loss.

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 07:15 PM
I seem to remember a Steeler team that was shoestring tackle away from blowing a lead with a minute left just a couple weeks back. But they maned up and pulled it out. A win is a win.

And none of the Hawks were espousing a vast NFL conspiracy existed that led to the bad calls by refs.

With each and every post you expose your ignorance. The LEAGUE (you know, the NFL) apologized for a blown call. If we go back and look, that INT would have cemented the Pittsburgh blowout. We punted 3 times within Reed's FG range, and that INT would have handed us the ball at midfield and just destroyed what little will the Colts had left.

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 07:17 PM
What?? Dude you make no sense. I was merely answering the question on who last beat the seachickens. Don't be a tool, it's not very becoming.
My bad. Since you didn't have the quote you were reponding to, I thought you were adding to Suit's discussion. :peace:

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Again, the Hawks won that game against the Giants. They deserved to. they deserved to lose to the Skins. The only people making excuses here are the ones making excuses for the Giant's loss.

Jay Feely is a very good kicker...he lost the game for Giants. He missed what? 3 kicks? And 2 of them were chippers.

If you are relegated to ref calls and arguing how you deserved to steal games from inferior NFC teams in your house, you've kind of already lost...

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 07:27 PM
With each and every post you expose your ignorance. The LEAGUE (you know, the NFL) apologized for a blown call. If we go back and look, that INT would have cemented the Pittsburgh blowout. We punted 3 times within Reed's FG range, and that INT would have handed us the ball at midfield and just destroyed what little will the Colts had left.
See Link below with article entitled "NFL admits mistakes in Hawks win over Giants"

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seahawks/2002652274_webhawks28.html

And we may have won by 14 points in regular time if the two touchdowns hadn't been awarded. Who cares. We still won.

You guys weren't the first team to get a bad call this year. Its been a trend thats been talked about ad nauseum.

The funny thing about when the story above leaked out was that Holmgren discussed the NFL's admission to him from a private phone call. They got pissed at him for acknowledging it because they weren't in the business of admitting their mistakes yet.

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Jay Feely is a very good kicker...he lost the game for Giants. He missed what? 3 kicks? And 2 of them were chippers.

If you are relegated to ref calls and arguing how you deserved to steal games from inferior NFC teams in your house, you've kind of already lost...
Again, nobody stole anything. One could say that if you are relegated to ref calls and arguing how you deserved to steal a game on a missed gimmee field goal by arguable the best field goal kicker in the game, well... To say that would be just as ludicrous as your line of argument.

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Congratulations. You beat the Giants.

Unfortunately for you, its not the Giants you are facing this week...nor the Redskins, not even the Panthers.

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 07:40 PM
Congratulations. You beat the Giants.

Unfortunately for you, its not the Giants you are facing this week...nor the Redskins, not even the Panthers.
Glad we were able to get the straightened out.

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 08:00 PM
Glad we were able to get the straightened out.

You won't be quite so happy about this Sunday Night...but it's fun in the meantime.

Glockdawg
02-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Smak talk is a goodthing before such a enormous game.

But there is a difference between some good old fashioned ribbing and outright lameness. I do not condone any vulgar language used by any Hawks fan on the Steelers home turf as it does nothing but make the user look like some dimwit kid who has zero class.

I do think that the Steelers will go down on Sunday though. by a HUGE margine...

Seattle is destine to win this game and that is a str8 fact, when the clock runs out on Sunday my Seahawks will be all smiles as they celebrate victory.

-Glock

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 10:33 PM
You won't be quite so happy about this Sunday Night...but it's fun in the meantime.
Right back at ya Suitanim.:toast:

blackngoldbaby
02-03-2006, 06:18 PM
THE SEA CHICKENS R SOOOOO OVER RATED IF U LOOK BACK AT THERE SCEDUAL THEY HAVENT PLAYED ANY BODY REAL HARD!:blurp: THE STEELERS WILL BE THEIR TOUGHEST TEST YET!! *GO STEELERS*MATT HASELHOFF WILL BE YELLIN:help: :yep: :sign01: :sign08: :sign10: :tt: