PDA

View Full Version : Snoop calls the Steelers in XL

Da'Burgh
02-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Snoop confirmed tonight on Leno he's been a Steeler fan since "'73 and '74..since I was 2. I had a black and gold Steeler bottle at birth." Jay Leno asked "Are you betting on the game?" Snoop replied, "No, I'm superstitious...wait no I'm SNOOPerstitious." Leno went on to ask if he had tickets and Snoop responded: "No, I ain't got tickets, but you'll see me at the Super Bowl. Might not be my seat, but I'll be there."

BlitzburghRockCity
02-01-2006, 11:11 PM
Snoop has always been a Steeler fan and also a supporter of the Jaguars too... no real surprise there.

Koopa
02-01-2006, 11:15 PM
i've been telling ya'll snoop was a steelers fan since that one thread a month or two ago

BlitzburghRockCity
02-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Imagine that Koopa.. a duplicate thread on SF !! whooda thunk it!! :rolleyes:

Da'Burgh
02-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Hey this isn't a duplicate thread!! Excuse me for posting this! lol

tony hipchest
02-01-2006, 11:25 PM
Snoop confirmed tonight on Leno he's been a Steeler fan since "'73 and '74..since I was 2. I had a black and gold Steeler bottle at birth." Jay Leno asked "Are you betting on the game?" Snoop replied, "No, I'm superstitious...wait no I'm SNOOPerstitious." Leno went on to ask if he had tickets and Snoop responded: "No, I ain't got tickets, but you'll see me at the Super Bowl. Might not be my seat, but I'll be there."

fo rizzle? thats off da hizzle fo shizzle ma nizzle.

shevdog
02-01-2006, 11:30 PM
Last year in the playoffs he went off on how he wanted to coach for the Steelers. Unrealistic... yeah. Amusing... definately. Snoop earned my respect after last year's playoffs.

I'm not much of a rap person, being more of a metalhead, yet I wonder why Snoop hasn't done a Steeler's song yet?

Da'Burgh
02-01-2006, 11:33 PM
He's never done a song I don't think but more than once he's mentioned he's a Steelers fan in them. Fo shizzle my nizzle.

Koopa
02-01-2006, 11:47 PM
Imagine that Koopa.. a duplicate thread on SF !! whooda thunk it!! :rolleyes:

lol, yeah that's a rarelity around these forums lol, well it's not a duplicated tread maybe a post cause i posted it in that thread where someone was asking if we knew of any famous ppl that was a steelers fan

BlitzburghRockCity
02-01-2006, 11:53 PM
No doubt man, no doubt .. rep points ur way.

Da'Burgh
02-01-2006, 11:55 PM
Sorry guys.

SteelerFanInATL
02-02-2006, 06:19 AM
I have seen Snoop wear Steelers Gear and Penguins Gear in some of his viedos. I've known that for a couple years. He is a big time football fan, and part of the Steelers Nation.

83-Steelers-43
02-02-2006, 07:19 AM
Personally, I have see him sport numorous team jersey's during interviews and videos. I also recall listening to an interview where he stated that the "Raiders and Steelers" are his favorite football teams. I understand his son plays on a football team (that snoop also coach's) that are named the Raiders, but he stated the Oakland Raiders along with the Steelers. Then again, the guy was born in Long Beach, Cali so It's understandable.

benberger
02-02-2006, 08:59 AM
great .....we have a dopehead thug rooting for us.....big deal.....i thought they were all seahawk fans anyway.

Tha rock
02-02-2006, 11:15 AM
i always see him wearing raiders stuff tho???

HburgXL06
02-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Dopehead thug: no
weed smoker: yes ......but who isn't haha
multimillion dollar rapper: yes
Steelers fan: yes
part of Steeler nation: yes
got my respect: yes

Da man cheers for us and he obviously got to got it goin if he got da talent to use verbal n lyrical skills to makes millions. Way to go Snoop we gonna make da seahawks drop it like its hot because we da Steelers are....oh so hot.

BuFu

SteelerFanInATL
02-02-2006, 08:20 PM
great .....we have a dopehead thug rooting for us.....big deal.....i thought they were all seahawk fans anyway.

Thats the only one in the public eye that you know about. I'm sure you know others who fit that description.

Brady12
02-02-2006, 08:31 PM
Anyone ever hear the rumour, Snoop wanted to be Pittsburgh's coach? I didn't read the posts, so my fault if this is double.

ngreene15
02-02-2006, 08:44 PM
Anyone ever hear the rumour, Snoop wanted to be Pittsburgh's coach? I didn't read the posts, so my fault if this is double.
Yeah I heard last year he said he wanted to coach the Steelers, I didn't hear him say it though, I think someone posted it in this thread

Large_Ant
02-03-2006, 05:04 AM
Snoop was obviously high when he made that prediction. :cool:

(kidding, kidding)

83-Steelers-43
04-27-2006, 10:58 AM
For what it's worth. Back to my post pertaining to Snoops team loyalty. This pic is beautiful huh? By the way, he and some of his "posse" were arrested at Heathrow Airport for hurling bottles of whisky and arguing with staff at a duty free shop after being refused entry to a first-class lounge. Classy group huh?

http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/fotosrch/3/20050206NY124.jpg

Haiku_Dirtt
04-27-2006, 01:21 PM
Snoop has always been a Steeler fan and also a supporter of the Jaguars too... no real surprise there.

He's a LenDale White fan too. He went to a few games at the LA Colliseum wearing No. 21

We'll have to get Colclough to give up his jersey for Thunder after we move up in the first round to swoop him up. :cool:

Haiku_Dirtt
04-27-2006, 01:26 PM
For what it's worth. Back to my post pertaining to Snoops team loyalty. This pic is beautiful huh? By the way, he and some of his "posse" were arrested at Heathrow Airport for hurling bottles of whisky and arguing with staff at a duty free shop after being refused entry to a first-class lounge. Classy group huh?

I hope the whisky bottles were empty. Class and money are parallel worlds. Without the former the later is only fuel on a fire.

klick81
04-27-2006, 06:07 PM

Ummm...just so you know, that's the jersey of one of the teams he's coached. I guess we should question his loyalty to the team simply because he decided to coach a little league team that wasn't wearing the black and gold :rolleyes: In the end....WHO CARES!

83-Steelers-43
04-27-2006, 08:46 PM
Your right. I see him sporting numerous types of NFL jerseys. I just find it strange that many claim he's only a Steeler fan. Yeah, I agree who cares? Then again I wasn't the one who brought up this topic to begin with. :rolleyes:

Personally, he could end up like "Biggy" and "Tupac" for all I care.

SteelerDan43
04-27-2006, 08:48 PM
Ummm...just so you know, that's the jersey of one of the teams he's coached. I guess we should question his loyalty to the team simply because he decided to coach a little league team that wasn't wearing the black and gold :rolleyes: In the end....WHO CARES!

The local pee wee team is the Raiders and his sons play so he decided to coach no big deal. Still a Steeler fan

83-Steelers-43
04-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Yeah, guy get's arrested every other week, no big deal. Great human being...lol. I'm sorry, I hope to all Christ he's a Steeler fan...lol.

SteelerDan43
04-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Heck even I root fot the Raiders, the Rochester Raiders that is. The local indoor team, its not exactaly my favorite name but oh well. its just a name, they are not THE Raiders. Rochester has had the name longer than the Oakland Raiders anyway

83-Steelers-43
04-27-2006, 09:10 PM
Damn!!!, I don't follow Pee-Wee teams like I have in the past....lol. What am I thinking?!?!?

HburgXL06
04-27-2006, 09:14 PM
He was bein denied into a first class lounge...that sounds more like discrimination and I'm sure they were angry. I think it is low class for someone to say he would like to see Snoop shot like Biggie and Pac. Both were great rappers and were friends until the media spun that into an out of control mess. He's a Steelers fan and a good one stop trippin.

BuFu

83-Steelers-43
04-27-2006, 10:09 PM
Yeah Dog, "you be denied" you act like a scumbag on a plane. Real clsssy. How many times has this guy been arrested? Simple question...............

HburgXL06
04-27-2006, 10:22 PM
Look where he came from and look what he is today. From what I can tell he's a successful artist, a good father, and a supporter of our team. He's had to fight the system his whole life and he's made somethin of himself, who is to say he can't be in the first class lounge of an airport. I want to know just reason because otherwise you know what I'll think it was.

BuFu

Randle el#82
04-27-2006, 10:36 PM
i've seen a music video with him sporting the black and gold ^^

BBC
04-27-2006, 10:40 PM
I think it is low class for someone to say he would like to see Snoop shot like Biggie and Pac.

He didn't say he would like to see it, he said he wouldn't mind if it did happen. I don't want to see people die, but this guy is hardly a role model...

He's a Steelers fan and a good one stop trippin.

Meh, no one really knows how good of a Steelers fan he is, except for him.

83-Steelers-43
04-27-2006, 10:40 PM
How many times have we been arrested?

BBC
04-27-2006, 10:44 PM
How many times have we been arrested?

http://z.about.com/d/crime/1/0/p/B/snoop.jpg

# Other Known Disturbances and Arrests: 1990s - Snoop Dog was arrested for possession of cocaine. Over the next three years he spent time in and out of prison.

# July 1993 - Snoop was stopped for a traffic violation and a firearm was found by police while conducting a search of his car. In February 1997 he plead guilty to one count of being an ex-felon in possession of a handgun and was ordered to record three public service announcements, pay a $1,000 fine, and serve three years probation.

# August 1993 - Snoop was charged for being an accomplice to the murder of Phillip Woldermarian. In February 1996, with the help of attorney Jonnie Cochran, Snoop was found not guilty of all charges but voluntary manslaughter, on which the jury deadlocked.

# May 1998 - Snoop Doggy Dogg was arrested for misdemeanor marijuana possession. He was fined of $100, plus a $170 penalty assessment fee and a $100 payment to the Victim's Restitution Fund, for a total cost of $370.

# October 2001 - Snoop was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, after his tour bus was stopped and searched in Ohio. In May 2002 he pleaded no contest to the charge and was fined a total of $398.30 and a suspended 30-day jail sentence.

# April 2003 - Snoop Doggy Dogg's bodyguard, McKinley Lee, was grazed by a bullet after unknown assailants showered Snoop Dog's car and other cars in his entourage with bullets.

# August 2003 - Snoop was named in an affidavit claiming that he and the makers of the "Girls Gone Wild: Doggy Style" tape lured two underage girls to take their tops off for the camera by offering them marijuana and ecstasy. The suit was settled in July 2004.

Steel Pit
04-27-2006, 11:01 PM
Look where he came from and look what he is today. From what I can tell he's a successful artist, a good father, and a supporter of our team. He's had to fight the system his whole life and he's made somethin of himself, who is to say he can't be in the first class lounge of an airport. I want to know just reason because otherwise you know what I'll think it was.

BuFu

Look where he came from you say? Well originally we all came from the same place, a womb so what's your point? Making something of oneself is tough for EVERYONE! As for him being a successful artist I can't argue that fact, I like most of his music and he's been very successful.

Should we all pin a medal on him because he's a good father? If you have a child YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD FATHER! That's not deserving of any kind of praise.

And life is easier when you follow the rules of the system like "most of us do" rather than "fighting the system your whole life." If one chooses to fight the sytem then they shouldn't bother seeking sympathy from the rest of us because it was so difficult for them to make something of themselves. They earned their difficult times.

Yes we can all speculate as to what your beliefs are in reference to this story. Racism, right? Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, the first class lounge in this particular airport may have a dress code that is strictly enforced? Maybe Snoop or some members of his entourage didn't meet the requirements of the dress code therefore they were denied admittance.

83-Steelers-43
04-28-2006, 08:31 AM

BuFu

Right, there are many people that have come from nothing and made something of themselves. What's his excuse for getting arrested after he made something of himself? After making his millions in "the system", is it still "bringing him down"? Give me a break.

Who's to say he can't sit in first class? Obviously the authorities for whatever reason. The race card? To be expected.

Eitherway, does that give anybody the right to start throwing bottles of liquor and fighting with employees? Hell no.

# August 1993 - Snoop was charged for being an accomplice to the murder of Phillip Woldermarian. In February 1996, with the help of attorney Jonnie Cochran, Snoop was found not guilty of all charges but voluntary manslaughter, on which the jury deadlocked. -------Damn system bringing him down. Looks like the total opposite if you ask me.

83-Steelers-43
04-28-2006, 08:37 AM
Look where he came from you say? Well originally we all came from the same place, a womb so what's your point? Making something of oneself is tough for EVERYONE! As for him being a successful artist I can't argue that fact, I like most of his music and he's been very successful.

Should we all pin a medal on him because he's a good father? If you have a child YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD FATHER! That's not deserving of any kind of praise.

And life is easier when you follow the rules of the system like "most of us do" rather than "fighting the system your whole life." If one chooses to fight the sytem then they shouldn't bother seeking sympathy from the rest of us because it was so difficult for them to make something of themselves. They earned their difficult times.

Yes we can all speculate as to what your beliefs are in reference to this story. Racism, right? Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, the first class lounge in this particular airport may have a dress code that is strictly enforced? Maybe Snoop or some members of his entourage didn't meet the requirements of the dress code therefore they were denied admittance.

Well stated.

klick81
04-28-2006, 03:19 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

You all are still on here? Hahahahahaha!!!

83-Steelers-43
04-28-2006, 03:34 PM

Who's that exactly?

klick81
04-28-2006, 03:36 PM
All of you who are arguing as to why Snoop Dogg isn't really that great. I mean...well, now that I think about it, it is the off-season. I guess there's gotta be SOMETHING to talk about.

BBC
04-28-2006, 03:50 PM

Awesome contribution to this thread. Seriously, I am so glad you decided to shine some light on this discussion with your posts that are just full of substance and great insight.

tony hipchest
04-28-2006, 04:18 PM
# August 2003 - Snoop was named in an affidavit claiming that he and the makers of the "Girls Gone Wild: Doggy Style" tape lured two underage girls to take their tops off for the camera by offering them marijuana and ecstasy. The suit was settled in July 2004.

i bet these underage girls woulda been willing to take a needle in the eye for the opportunity to bone snoop, be in his video, and smoke his pot. just for bragging rights and being "cool".

Blitzburgh55
04-28-2006, 04:47 PM
Snoop was already i steelers fan but he also like the Raiders

klick81
04-28-2006, 05:01 PM
Awesome contribution to this thread. Seriously, I am so glad you decided to shine some light on this discussion with your posts that are just full of substance and great insight.

You say that as if i've lowered the quality of the thread. A thread that revolves around discussing a man's reputation, and "how good" of a Steelers fan he is. Yeah, i'm sorry for not shining any light on the topic at hand :rolleyes:

BBC
04-28-2006, 05:02 PM
You say that as if i've lowered the quality of the thread. A thread that revolves around discussing a man's reputation, and "how good" of a Steelers fan he is. Yeah, i'm sorry for not shining any light on the topic at hand :rolleyes:

Quite alright, thank you for the apology. It takes a big man to realize he was in the wrong and apologize for it.

Thanks again.

klick81
04-28-2006, 05:05 PM
LOL...i guess I should have layed down the sarcasm a little thicker huh? But you're right. I am the "bigger" man :busted:

BBC
04-28-2006, 05:09 PM
LOL...i guess I should have layed down the sarcasm a little thicker huh?

Or maybe I should have.

But you're right. I am the "bigger" man :busted:

Quite alright, thank you for the apology. It takes a big man to realize he was in the wrong and apologize for it.

Thanks again.

BBC: Did BBC say anyone was the bigger man?
Judges: No, no you didn't. Klick is a dumbass though.

klick81
04-28-2006, 05:11 PM
So the child resorts to name calling--a non surprising last resort for a person who has yet to reach full maturity. :coffee:

BBC
04-28-2006, 05:17 PM
So the child resorts to name calling

Hmm, calling someone a child, and then saying they resorted to name calling. :dang:

--a non surprising last resort for a person who has yet to reach full maturity. :coffee:

Another attack. What a great poster you are. Just take a look at your first post I responded to:

You have more smileys than words, can't wait to read some more of your posts.

klick81
04-28-2006, 05:23 PM
Can you please come up with an argument that can hold its own weight? I called you a child. How does that compare to calling someone a dumbass? Also, how is telling someone that they have yet to reach full maturity an "attack"? Grow up man!

HburgXL06
04-28-2006, 05:24 PM
BBC: Did BBC say anyone was the bigger man?
Judges: No, no you didn't. Klick is a dumbass though.

Ok I'ma just give it up for BBC because that literally made me laugh. Peace.

BuFu

BBC
04-28-2006, 05:47 PM
Can you please come up with an argument that can hold its own weight?

Hello, Pot? This is kettle. You're black.
~BDDFC

I called you a child. How does that compare to calling someone a dumbass?

Both are insults. I didn't feel it was that tough of a concept...

Also, how is telling someone that they have yet to reach full maturity an "attack"? Grow up man!

Calling someone a dumbass is hardly an attack either, but you seemed to think it was one.

I'm done with you. This is exactly what the staff didn't want to happen (have you seen the newest announcement?). Sorry for taking this thread where it has gone Mods, but I'm done now.

klick81
04-28-2006, 05:49 PM
I'm done now.

About time.

HburgXL06
04-28-2006, 06:27 PM
I'm done with you. This is exactly what the staff didn't want to happen (have you seen the newest announcement?). Sorry for taking this thread where it has gone Mods, but I'm done now.

What new announcement? I didn't see nothin posted. What was said?

BuFu