PDA

View Full Version : How many sacks do the Steeler D compile Sunday?

Da'Burgh
02-02-2006, 12:15 AM
How many times do the Steelers D mash Hasselbeck?

pilex
02-02-2006, 12:19 AM
Gotta go with 5 Farrior, Polamalu, Smith, and 2 for Porter......

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/pilex/chickenhawkdown.jpg

Da'Burgh
02-02-2006, 12:19 AM
I really think an angry Steeler D is the last thing the Hawks want. Hasselbeck will be hearing "LOOK OUT!!!" In his sleep Sunday night.

PDX Hawk fan
02-02-2006, 12:21 AM
You tell me.

Seattle leads the NFL in sacks, by the way...

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-02-2006, 12:24 AM
You tell me.

Rank what 28 in defense?? Oh I know it's the bendover,but don't break defense! Grab your ankles baby because were coming!!!

Da'Burgh
02-02-2006, 12:25 AM
You tell me.

But they play cupcakes.

BIGBENATWORK
02-02-2006, 01:26 AM
The SheHAWKS are soft, just like orter said.

BIGBENATWORK
02-02-2006, 01:27 AM
Need to edit...Just like Porter said.

Koopa
02-02-2006, 01:48 AM
i think we gonna get more then three. they dun piss of the wrong dude in porter and he's gonna have the rest of the d fired up and ready to kill kill kill

augustashark
02-02-2006, 01:58 AM
You tell me.

Yea, 6 games against K.Warner, who the hell plays for the niners and Bulger......Not the quickest guys in the game!

Anything else?

Koopa
02-02-2006, 02:08 AM
Yea, 6 games against K.Warner, who the hell plays for the niners and Bulger......Not the quickest guys in the game!

Anything else?

now now, take it easy on them seahawk fans, they are trying to find any reason to think they will win the game

augustashark
02-02-2006, 02:13 AM
now now, take it easy on them seahawk fans, they are trying to find any reason to think they will win the game

I know! these guys though are like the guy sitting in his car (just got pulled over by a cop) he knows he was speeding but as the officer is walking to his car he keeps telling himself I'm not going to get a ticket,I'm not going to get a ticket,I'm not going to get a ticket.....And BAM he gets the ticket........:sofunny:

sdayxl
02-02-2006, 02:32 AM
well, i think of the sack situation like this.... the mighty tighty whitey colts allowed 5 sacks on their SUPPOSED smartest quarterback in the league...so why the Shehawks(to use another posters nickname) think hasselHACK is going to give us any difficulty is still beyond me. I think they are all too hopped up on coffee to realize they are playing a real football team and we are not creampuffs and muffins like the rest of the NFC. The real superbowl passed when we beat the colts... so with that being said, 7 sacks....3 resulting in turnovers. Bold, but probably true. GO STEELERS.

sdayxl
02-02-2006, 02:33 AM
oh yea, as a side note to you 'loyal' seahawks fans.... yes, you had 50 sacks to lead the league, but let me remind you of number 2 with 47, yes indeed, Blitzburgh baby! So swallow that with your coffee biatches!!

DJfan
02-02-2006, 02:49 AM
Doesn't the Steeler D line out weigh the Seahawks O line by an average of over 30#?

At least 5 sacks, 7 hurries, 11 knockdowns.

One for the thumb.

thumb 2 come
02-02-2006, 07:46 AM
You tell me.

You guys played some of the worst o-line ever created and some statue qb's give me a break.

83-Steelers-43
02-02-2006, 07:56 AM
I'm going with four.

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 05:38 PM
4 for me...when we played Cincy, they had "Arguably one of the best Olines in football", and we punked them. When we played Indy, they had "THE best Oline in all off football" and we punked them. Then we played Denver, and, shockingly, suddenly, they had "the best Oline in the NFL" and we punked them.

Fast forward to Seattle, and...yup, you guessed it..."The best Oline in the NFL". I'm guessing we'll add them to our "punked" list.

tony hipchest
02-02-2006, 05:43 PM
4 for me...when we played Cincy, they had "Arguably one of the best Olines in football", and we punked them. When we played Indy, they had "THE best Oline in all off football" and we punked them. Then we played Denver, and, shockingly, suddenly, they had "the best Oline in the NFL" and we punked them.

Fast forward to Seattle, and...yup, you guessed it..."The best Oline in the NFL". I'm guessing we'll add them to our "punked" list.
when all the while the best o line in football has been kansas city. and the steelers line is never mentionned. oh well we wore that tag last year and other than a 15-1 record it didnt mean squat.

RoethlisBURGHer
02-02-2006, 06:07 PM
At leat 5 sacks.Hasselbeck might have to leave the game after a few of em too.

Also,one way to get Alexander out of the game is to force him to block a blitzing linebacker...and after Hasselbeck is bitching about a "protection breakdown",that's what Alexander will be doing,blocking instead of running.

clevestinks
02-02-2006, 06:11 PM
You tell me.

What don`t you get? NFC is minor league football! Cowher actually considered play Tommy Maddox in this game, just to make it even!

We will get at least five sacks. GAURANTEED! Write it the frig down! Porter 2, Farrior 1 Troy 1, and Kimo 1, Haggans may even raise the number!

But then again our starters may not be in the whole game!

blitzburgher
02-02-2006, 07:39 PM
nothing is gonna stop the big nasty d from squashing hasslbeck 3 or more time just like nothing is gonna stop the steelers from winning !!

shevdog
02-02-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm going for 6:
Kemo, A. Smith, Porter (2), Troy, Farrior

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 08:03 PM
I wonder who provided the 4 very misguided and delusional votes for "Zero sacks"?

Brady12
02-02-2006, 08:13 PM
I went with 2.. I don't think the Steelers will dominate the line, but they will get their share. 4 or more would probably mean a win, unless Seattles Defense scores a couple times, or gets Seattle great field position.