PDA

View Full Version : How about a big round of applause

Galax Steeler
02-01-2010, 07:25 AM
I think we need to give our Steelers a big round of applause for repersenting us in the Pro Bowl. Harrison with a nice pick along with Miller getting in on the action. Even Woodley had a good play until it was called back. Big Snack was there clogging up the middle. We were well repersented.:tt04:

Steelers>NFL
02-01-2010, 07:44 AM
All I saw was about 5 minutes of the boring game. And it was a a time that Woodley had a pick 6, that was eventully nullified by penalty. I was proud as a Steeler fan. But I was by no means yelling or screaming
due to the fact it was just a boring probowl game.
Then I had enough and change the channel.

supa_fly_steeler
02-01-2010, 07:57 AM
All I saw was about 5 minutes of the boring game. And it was a a time that Woodley had a pick 6, that was eventully nullified by penalty. I was proud as a Steeler fan. But I was by no means yelling or screaming

slit wrists much?

i thought it was a great game, fell asleep at the half though lol.

steelpride12
02-01-2010, 08:06 AM
Not a Probowl fan at all, but when my Steelers are representing ill always support them and show my love. Great to see them play one more time this season!

Vincent
02-01-2010, 08:24 AM
I was stunned that McStabbin was only credited with 4 tackles.

That game should be flag anyway.

mulldog24
02-01-2010, 09:12 AM
I loved watching our boys represent the BLACK & GOLD with style! Great job guys!!!!!

solardave
02-01-2010, 10:28 AM
I loved watching our boys represent the BLACK & GOLD with style! Great job guys!!!!!

Recorded it and watched it this morning. Our guys did well. I'm proud of them.

JEFF4i
02-01-2010, 12:16 PM
I enjoyed it. But I like Shaub (and the Texans) and loved seeing Silverback get a pick.

Fire Haley
02-01-2010, 12:41 PM
I was glad to see them finally throw one pass to Miller - he played the whole game.

I just got around to watching it - Ocho-NoShow's TD drops were pretty funny.

Did you see RayRay running over and calling Harrison "money" "money" after his int? At least that's what I think he said.

I FF'd through a lot of it - looking for Steelers, mostly.

HometownGal
02-01-2010, 02:42 PM
I enjoyed it. But I like Shaub (and the Texans) and loved seeing Silverback get a pick.

Schaub is a rising star in the NFL, no doubt about it.

I didn't watch the game but read up on it this morning - kudos to our Steelers players. :applaudit::hatsoff:

Steel-Bryan
02-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Anyone have a Video of Woodleys into ? I heard about it and want to see it. I only saw pics.

pancake
02-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Never watch the pro bowl, but congrats to Steelers players.

SteelersTilIDie
02-01-2010, 04:53 PM

the game wasn't boring at all, the score was 41-34! how is that boring?

Northside Jonny
02-01-2010, 05:58 PM
That a way to represent boyz .

tony hipchest
02-01-2010, 06:10 PM
there were quite a few players who seemed to half-ass it, and take it easy on the opponents. proud to say the steelers werent any ofr those players (infact everyone representing the afc north played hard and seemed to give it their all, including ray rice and lewis, cribbs, and c. johnson).

ray lewis seemed to give james harrison all the respect of a true teammate. i was slightly impressed.

it was obvious the nfc gameplan was to try and isolate our olb's (who were playing outside of their typical position) on a TE and pick on them in coverage. while both of them gave up a play (or 3) way beyond the line of scrimmage, it was nice to still see them have gas and make a critical play near the end of the game.

i would think our linebackers showed a hell of alot and represented brilliantly. it was a nice way to cap off a crappy year. i cant wait for next season.

markymarc
02-03-2010, 10:10 AM
I only watched part of the 3rd quarter. Great job though to James Harrison, LaMarr Woodley, Casey Hampton and Heath Miller for representing the Steelers. I would have liked to seen Heath get more than 1 pass though :thumbsup: