PDA

View Full Version : Barry Becoming McCain?

revefsreleets
02-01-2010, 11:46 AM
As more and more failures pile up, Obama seems to be cribbing more stuff from McCain's playbook every day. Today he announced that he's going to invest heavily in Nuke Plants. He said they were awful and ripped McCain up just 18 months ago for suggesting the same exact thing.

He also stole taxing Cadillac plans, most of the Iraq strategy, all of the Afghan strategy (although he did sit on his hands for about 6 months), etc, etc...

Why were all these bad ideas 18 months ago when they were someone else's ideas, and now they are suddenly solid when Obama changes his mind about them?

BrandonCarr39
02-01-2010, 07:42 PM
As more and more failures pile up, Obama seems to be cribbing more stuff from McCain's playbook every day. Today he announced that he's going to invest heavily in Nuke Plants. He said they were awful and ripped McCain up just 18 months ago for suggesting the same exact thing.

He also stole taxing Cadillac plans, most of the Iraq strategy, all of the Afghan strategy (although he did sit on his hands for about 6 months), etc, etc...

Why were all these bad ideas 18 months ago when they were someone else's ideas, and now they are suddenly solid when Obama changes his mind about them?

Obama's only continuing he globalist agenda that Bush Jr, Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan, and Carter have been implementing before him.

Only difference being that Obama is apparently putting the final nail in the coffin that the previous Presidents built.

BTW - get that water purifier, stock up on all the essentials(i.e. food, first aid kits, batteries, et al) - it could very well be soon when the fan hits the ceiling. Whether it's a strike on Iran(gas will go up to $200/barrell), a currency change via North American Union, our 401Ks getting raided by the government, China/Russia cancelling the debts they borrowed from us, etc. I myself called up Berkey water purifier today, and the guy on the phone told me they've gotten alot of calls worrying about near future calamatic events.

MACH1
02-01-2010, 07:51 PM
I quit listening after the "Bu, Bu, Bu, Bush, It's not my fault" was used to start the speech.

tony hipchest
02-01-2010, 07:58 PM
:shout:- PANIC!!!

now that the season is over, let the daily obama whiners threadcount begin.

too bad mccain, the man (and woman) with all the answers, runs a campaign like a corner carwash.

aint nothing like crying over spilt milk. :coffee:

revefsreleets
02-02-2010, 10:50 AM
So......nothing then.

All the rats are still marching merrily and blindly along behind the piper...

Indo
02-02-2010, 04:05 PM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z175/jindovina/Misc%20Stuff/lemming.jpg

St33lersguy
02-02-2010, 06:39 PM

Because the democratic party is one of the biggest hypocrites in history.