PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Charms (besides terrible towels)

section514
02-01-2006, 11:56 PM
here is my roomates and my good luck charms
http://x2.putfile.com/2/3123532093.jpg

ANYONE HAVE ANY?

augustashark
02-02-2006, 12:01 AM
I put LITP in a little cage and he waves his terrible towl until I tell him to stop or when we win the game! Hell during that 3 game losing streak, his arm actualy fell right off!:sofunny:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 12:02 AM
My steelers tattoo
My steelers necklace
My steelers gameday gear

all essentials for watching and supporting the black n gold for me.

Brady12
02-02-2006, 12:06 AM
I'm wearing my Brady jersey to a Steelers Party, if that will help them win?

Prosdo
02-02-2006, 12:08 AM
My good luck charm is my Ward jersey.

brianski71
02-02-2006, 12:08 AM
HELL no you need to not get anywhere near any steelers fan in that piece of shit jersey

Brady12
02-02-2006, 12:09 AM
HELL no you need to not get anywhere near any steelers fan in that piece of shit jersey

You are putting a bad face on Steeler fans.. Don't talk to the public, or else you will really damage a good reputation.

Prosdo
02-02-2006, 12:10 AM
You have your terrible towel though Brady right? lol

Brady12
02-02-2006, 12:12 AM
You have your terrible towel though Brady right? lol

Yes I do, I told my friend that got me it the other day, that I was gonna die it blue lol, he didn't seem to care. I thought it would look ugly, so I didn't bother to mess with such a yellowly looking towel.

Prosdo
02-02-2006, 12:13 AM
Awww come on Brady you know you want to wave that towel and cheer for us. lol :smile:

augustashark
02-02-2006, 12:14 AM
You are putting a bad face on Steeler fans.. Don't talk to the public, or else you will really damage a good reputation.

No offense Brady 12...This should be a Steelers only thread. But he needs to chill out...No reason to jump down your throat! You've been a good poster here!

Steve_Courson's_Liver
02-02-2006, 12:15 AM
I had a dingleberry hanging from my ass since the 79 Superbowl victory... I am hoping to cut it of on Sunday

section514
02-02-2006, 12:18 AM
I am going to refer brady12 back to my other thread http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4745

and hope that he is rootin for the steelers

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 12:19 AM
Awww come on Brady you know you want to wave that towel and cheer for us. lol :smile:
No, don't give in to the dark side. Join that Hawks for this one.

Brady12
02-02-2006, 12:20 AM
I had a dingleberry hanging from my ass since the 79 Superbowl victory... I am hoping to cut it of on Sunday

:screwy: A what?

tony hipchest
02-02-2006, 12:24 AM

youre not thinking of alternating chewing that with your toenail collection are you?:sofunny:

bamasteeler
02-02-2006, 07:45 AM
even jim kelly had his terrible towel waving on the best damn sports show last night, made me stand in the bed and jump up and down, especially when he followed terry bradshaw who i swear almost cried when he talked about his love for the steelers and their fans.

thumb 2 come
02-02-2006, 07:59 AM
I have a long sleeves black n gold t-shirt and my white El jersey i haven't washed since there run started and will be wearing that on gameday

section514
02-02-2006, 08:04 AM
i got my hair cut before i went to the bears game and now my hair is all fro'ed out...getting it cut asap on monday haha

radaz52
02-02-2006, 08:06 AM
Greg Lloyd Jersey, Pittsburgh Hat. Always keep the same ritual every Sunday. Go Stillers!!!!

drizze99
02-02-2006, 08:16 AM
My Jerome Bettis jersey is mine. And of course I will have my Terrible Towel out in full force with my fitted Steelers hat!

FisherMOM
02-02-2006, 08:29 AM
I wear a black Jerome Bettis Jersey and a white Steelers turtleneck..
no matter HOW hot I get I keep them both on!

Also.. IF there is a NEW SI with the Steelers on the cover... it has to be framed and on the garage wall before the game begins! So.. Jerome is framed and ready to go Sunday!
Oh, and it's always a black and gold frame!

melroseplace
02-02-2006, 08:39 AM
I've worn my Ward jersey for every single playoff game, and I also have a lucky seat on the couch at home (where I'll be watching the game)

three of the four days this week on my way to class I've found a penny laying heads up, and I've picked all three up...hoping its a good luck thing :)

WisconsinSteelerMan
02-02-2006, 09:28 AM
I have a Steeler's Windbreaker that I wear over my Steeler's Long-sleeved T-Shirt over my Steeler's turtleneck... Hey I live in the great white north country and it's COLD up here!

I sit in the same seat and wave my T-Towl and have an OFFICIAL penalty flag (retired) that I throw when I see the penalties...

The windbreaker has not been washed since the Cincy loss late in the season, and my wife has wanted to throw it in the wash several times... Told he NO-WAY you are washing all of that good luck out of my pullover!!!!!

GOOOOOOO STILLERS!!!!!!!!

Texas Steeler Fan
02-02-2006, 09:39 AM
I wear my #7 jersey and my four time superbowl champions hat during every game. Hasn't failed me yet.

Go Steelers !!!!!!

SteelersNationsfl
02-02-2006, 09:50 AM
My girlfriend and I flew up to go to the ravens game on monday night in pittsburgh. We had a great time and I got to christen my Terrible towel falling on the ground and getting beer spilled on it. It was a great time cause we flew up from south florida where we live now. Got a chance to visit with family and watch the stillers win on monday night, pretty cool. After the game I bought this shirt that says

F#@K

PICTURE OF MIDDLE FINGER

CLEVELAND

in small lettering is says "From Pittsburgh with Love"

What I did for the Bengals game was cover up the CLEVELAND and printed out a piece of paper that fit over it that said "The Bengals". I then took it and pinned it up in my living room (surpisingly my girlfriend didn't mind) and it has been there since. It worked for that so I just tore it in half and put it off to the side of the shirt.

So I did it for the Indy game and it worked majically.

Then also for the Denver game...

So it is up there again for the The Seahawks.

I also always wear my shirt that says STEELERS on the front of it and my black and white pants.

Also my christened T-Towel

SteelersNationsfl
02-02-2006, 09:51 AM
I have a Steeler's Windbreaker that I wear over my Steeler's Long-sleeved T-Shirt over my Steeler's turtleneck... Hey I live in the great white north country and it's COLD up here!

I sit in the same seat and wave my T-Towl and have an OFFICIAL penalty flag (retired) that I throw when I see the penalties...

The windbreaker has not been washed since the Cincy loss late in the season, and my wife has wanted to throw it in the wash several times... Told he NO-WAY you are washing all of that good luck out of my pullover!!!!!

GOOOOOOO STILLERS!!!!!!!!

I love that idea I want an official retired penalty flag...

WisconsinSteelerMan
02-02-2006, 09:58 AM
I love that idea I want an official retired penalty flag...

I got it from my mother-in-law...don't know where she got it.

If there is a more rabid Stiller fan than her, I don't know how it would be possible!

She doesn't sit down for more than a minute at a time during the game...she is 4-11 tall (really!!) and screams at the TV.... In the bad old days when they sucked, she always yelled that she was going to sew the whole team a bunch of skirts and called them a part of the female anatomy that is also a name for a cat... What a howl!!!

GOOOOOOOOO STILLERS!!!! Eat up some "seachicken" on Sunday, but watch out for the feathers!!!

bamasteeler
02-02-2006, 11:40 AM
grey steeler tshirt under big ben white away jersey, black steeler hat bought in pennsylvania, camo shorts and steeler slippers i bought after the 95 superbowl that the bottoms of are worn out and my feet hang out of the holes. and of course gotta have the same seat on the couch.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin Otstott
02-02-2006, 01:03 PM
sounds funny but my eyes!

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Just gonna make sure, like Norm from Cheer's, that I sit at the same barstool at Damon's that I have for just about every other game this year.