PDA

View Full Version : Who do you hate in the NFL?

zulater
02-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Here's my list.

Bill Romanski. Notorius serial spitter, broke the jaw of his own teammate, steriod abuser, am I forgetting anything?

Al Davis. I hate anyone that bites the hand that feeds it. Davis made millions from the NFL yet has repeatedly tried to tear it down from within. I can respect a maverick, but this guy is just no good. imo

George Atkinson. The flagrant clothes- line hit that Atkinson delivered to the back of an unsuspecting Lynn swann's head, yards removed from the ball, was the most chicken shit cheap shot i've ever witnessed in the game.

Jack Tatum. always played like he wanted to really hurt someone and finally did.

Funny how it's all Raiders on my list? :tap:

Who's on your list?

supa_fly_steeler
02-01-2010, 02:35 PM
tom brady. is it bad to wish death in this thread? he cheated continously and smiled every *censored* time picking up that bowl trophy. There's no place for people like that, not being biases, like my grandfather who died of lung cancer many years ago did good things and never cheated at anything during his life... at least not professionally should of had a life, not tom brady and bill bellicheck

id smack his face with a sledgehammer.

A close second comes ray lewis, i wouldnt want him dead, but id like to kick the poo out of him.

SCSTILLER
02-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Romanowski has to be on the list for everything you said. Plus, didn't he get busted for or admit to using roids? Would explain the rage.

Couldn't stand Micheal Irving, in my opinion he was a benefit of a great offense at the time.

Also, Eric Metcalf, that guy killed us when he was with the Browns.

Nowadays, I would have to say Ray Lewis. He has become the ultimate stat padder by jumping on when the guy is already down. Plus, he should be getting spooned in prison.

Brett Favre, because, well, it's the offseason and he is Brett Favre

supa_fly_steeler
02-01-2010, 03:16 PM
Nowadays, I would have to say Ray Lewis. He has become the ultimate stat padder by jumping on when the guy is already down. Plus, he should be getting spooned in prison.

lol.

btw im sorry if anyone is offended by my view, i speak from the heart and that is pure hatred.

Shea
02-01-2010, 11:04 PM
Brett Favre, because, well, it's the offseason and he is Brett Favre

I find constant attention to the "will he or won't he" retire conversations that pervade sports talk shows and radio as being annoying as hell. But some of that needs to be put on the media's shoulders and not soley on Favre. I've seen them already drummin' up this mess on the same day in which he lost in the NFCCG.

Yes, he drags it out, and yes he's conflicted, but in a sense the media won't leave him be to make his decision. Plus, he's earned the right to this conflict and to be left alone within it.

And from my understanding training camp is hell, if keeping quiet to his intentions keeps him from the upteenth time reporting to hell, then so be it.

I hope he comes back for another year with the Vikes.

fansince'76
02-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Belicheat, and by extension, his whole damn team.

steelerdude15
02-01-2010, 11:51 PM
George Atkinson.
Absolutely, he's a first class punk. He can hate the Steelers all he wants, he can say Lynn Swann is soft all he wants, he can say that the Immaculate Reception was an incomplete pass all he wants, just remember punk... the road to the SB in the seventies was through Pittsburgh.

Gregg Williams, Defensive Coordinator for NO Saints.
Pure punk, I don't like his style and I don't like some of the things he's said.

zulater
02-02-2010, 05:57 AM

Damn, how'd I forget him? :doh:

Add him to my list.

And I think I'd even forgive him for spygate, but the fact he wont even allow Madden games to use his name or image, it just shows what a controlling douche he really is.

Galax Steeler
02-02-2010, 06:03 AM
Belicheat and Brady as well no love lost. I guess I should go ahead and throw Vince Wilfork as well don't care fo r the guy.

supa_fly_steeler
02-02-2010, 06:12 AM
I'm surprised nobody said michael or marcus vick yet lol.

Galax Steeler
02-02-2010, 07:26 AM
I'm surprised nobody said michael or marcus vick yet lol.

I have no love lost for Marcus he is a complete moron.

HometownGal
02-02-2010, 07:35 AM
Hate is an extremely harsh word, so I'll simply say I dislike Stabbit Ray and OchoCrotcho.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-02-2010, 08:22 AM
1) Belicheat and the Patriots Organization- he should have been kicked out of the NFL and the Patriots titles should be stripped from them...

2) Roger Goodell- For trying to turn the NFL into a politically correct effiminate money machine and his "put the fans second" mentality.

3) Chris Collinsworth- 2nd tier reciever on a second rate team apparantly makes a person a third rate commentator. Seriously...he just opens his mouth and lets contradicting garbage spill out. Dont tell me that Polamalu can shut down Chris Johnson in the backfield...and then two plays later tell me that NOONE can catch Chris Johnson!!!! OH!! and by the way...Santonio Holmes was the Superbowl MVP...James Harrison was the Defensive player of the year...KNOW THE FRIGGIN DIFFERENCE!!!

4) Terrell Owens/Chad OchoCinco- Interchangable. Little boys in mens bodies. Thats all you need to know. 12 year old mentalities and a talent level that made people around them give them a sence of entightlment.

5) Ray Lewis- Thug. Special place in Hell for those who hide character flaws and wicked behavior behind religion. Think you got away with one Ray-Ray? Why dont you read that Bible that you desecrate. There is going to be a day of reckoning, you lying scumbag.

supa_fly_steeler
02-02-2010, 08:51 AM
I have no love lost for Marcus he is a complete moron.

didn't he rape girls drive drunk without a lisence and then he stood on elvis dumervil during a ball game.

THUG.

Ravnet
02-02-2010, 09:27 AM
Tom Brady, Rex Ryan, Hines Ward, and Phillip Rivers, in no particular order.

steelpride12
02-02-2010, 10:51 AM
Belicheat, Drama Queen Brady, All the Ravens, Bungles.

RoethlisBURGHer
02-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Tom Brady, Rex Ryan, Hines Ward, and Phillip Rivers, in no particular order.

Why Rex Ryan?

Because he left the Ravens to become a head coach?

Because he was so successful this season while the Ravens under Harbaugh took a step back?

Because of his brash and rude personality?

Or did you never like him as DC for the Ravens?

supa_fly_steeler
02-02-2010, 03:42 PM
i hate also albert haynesworth

W5nlEA8BUTQ

silver & black
02-02-2010, 05:41 PM
Here's my list.

Bill Romanski. Notorius serial spitter, broke the jaw of his own teammate, steriod abuser, am I forgetting anything?

Al Davis. I hate anyone that bites the hand that feeds it. Davis made millions from the NFL yet has repeatedly tried to tear it down from within. I can respect a maverick, but this guy is just no good. imo

George Atkinson. The flagrant clothes- line hit that Atkinson delivered to the back of an unsuspecting Lynn swann's head, yards removed from the ball, was the most chicken shit cheap shot i've ever witnessed in the game.

Jack Tatum. always played like he wanted to really hurt someone and finally did.

Who's on your list?

LOL... allow me to add another Raider to the list... JaMarcus Russell.... one of the biggest busts in NFL history. :banging:

ps... your Raider hate warms my heart...LOL.

steelreserve
02-02-2010, 05:51 PM
2) Roger Goodell- For trying to turn the NFL into a politically correct effiminate money machine and his "put the fans second" mentality.

You think he puts the fans that high?

zulater
02-02-2010, 05:53 PM
LOL... allow me to add another Raider to the list... JaMarcus Russell.... one of the biggest busts in NFL history. :banging:

ps... your Raider hate warms my heart...LOL.

I liked some Raiders. Biletnikoff, Stabler, Hendricks, were all ok by me. :hatsoff:

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-02-2010, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I am not a Belijerk fan. Nor a Phyllis Rivers fan for being a whiner, nor a fan of the Favre flip-flop pancake retirement/unretirement stuff. But I really hate Steely McBeam.

Oh yeah, Ray Lewis for covering up the murders of a barber and a wannabe rapper.

Nadroj 20
02-02-2010, 06:11 PM
didn't he rape girls drive drunk without a lisence and then he stood on elvis dumervil during a ball game.

THUG.

Not sure about all that (not saying it didnt happen just saying i dont remember) but he did get busted for brandishing a weapon outside of a (if i remeber correctly) McDonalds :chuckle:

devilsdancefloor
02-02-2010, 06:25 PM
terell owens, brandon marshall, emmitt smiff, micheal irvin, ray lewis, chris mccallister, terrel suggs,chris johnson, lenwhale white, keith bullock, ohco stinko, hosyourmama, belacheat,kraft,blesoe,brady and marvin lewis

supa_fly_steeler
02-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Not sure about all that (not saying it didnt happen just saying i dont remember) but he did get busted for brandishing a weapon outside of a (if i remeber correctly) McDonalds :chuckle:

lol its a bit of a family tradition for the Vicks.

As soon as Michael left jail, Marcus entered.

silver & black
02-02-2010, 06:44 PM
I liked some Raiders. Biletnikoff, Stabler, Hendricks, were all ok by me. :hatsoff:

Trust me, I'm the last guy that will tell you the Raiders of old didn't play to the ragged edge of the rules... and then some. Their M.O. was intimidation, back then... and it worked. :wink02: It was a different game back then. I sure do miss those days. I can still see the Soul Patrol (Tatum, Brown, Atkinson,Thomas) roaming the field. Damn... what the hell happened to my team!? :banging:

Steel-Bryan
02-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Flowzell adams and Tony romo

HometownGal
02-02-2010, 07:59 PM

I actually liked and respected the play of The Snake, Hendricks, Guy, Villapiano and Upshaw. I couldn't stand Biletnikoff though I respected his talent (but didn't respect his stickum fetish. :chuckle:). Man - those Steelers/Raiders games were awesome! Even in the bone-chilling frigid wintery conditions at TRS back in the day, a Steelers/Raiders game would get us all so fired up, we were sweating.

Psyychoward86
02-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Flowzell adams and Tony romo

why the hate on Flo

Edman
02-02-2010, 08:43 PM
In any order...

Ray Lewis
Roger Goodell
Tom Brady
Bill Belichump
Albert Haynesworth
Philip Rivers. Good QB, Biggest douche in the NFL.
Bart Scott
Terrell Owens
Carson Palmer
Ocho Cinco
Rex Ryan. Don't let your first season go to your fat head, you blowhard.

silver & black
02-02-2010, 09:12 PM
I actually liked and respected the play of The Snake, Hendricks, Guy, Villapiano and Upshaw. I couldn't stand Biletnikoff though I respected his talent (but didn't respect his stickum fetish. :chuckle:). Man - those Steelers/Raiders games were awesome! Even in the bone-chilling frigid wintery conditions at TRS back in the day, a Steelers/Raiders game would get us all so fired up, we were sweating.

:cheers:

zulater
02-02-2010, 09:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhnIKKUXjcM

At about the 2 minute mark they show Atkinson's cheap shot on Swann.

devilsdancefloor
02-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Trust me, I'm the last guy that will tell you the Raiders of old didn't play to the ragged edge of the rules... and then some. Their M.O. was intimidation, back then... and it worked. :wink02: It was a different game back then. I sure do miss those days. I can still see the Soul Patrol (Tatum, Brown, Atkinson,Thomas) roaming the field. Damn... what the hell happened to my team!? :banging:

http://i48.tinypic.com/vilmqs.jpg

SteelerNation12
02-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Here's my list.

Who's on your list?
I believe he also ruptured the eye socket of a teammate as well.

lionslicer
02-03-2010, 01:57 PM
Al Davis for being the worst owner ever.
Roger Goodell being the worst Comish ever
Ray Lewis... why not.
Kurt Warner for being an attention wanting *****

LambertIsGod58
02-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Drew Brees for screwing me 9 million times this year in fantasy football. 8 leagues, I guess I should expect it. Mike McCarthy and Ted Thompson for as stupid to think Thee Brett Favre was washed up. Phillip Rivers for his ****iness. And John Elway just because........I think it's the if I have to play in Baltimore I won't play at all attitude.

TheWarDen86
02-03-2010, 03:59 PM

Ditto.

TheWarDen86
02-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Drew Brees for screwing me 9 million times this year in fantasy football. 8 leagues, I guess I should expect it. Mike McCarthy and Ted Thompson for as stupid to think Thee Brett Favre was washed up. Phillip Rivers for his ****iness. And John Elway just because........I think it's the if I have to play in Baltimore I won't play at all attitude.

This is why I hate fantasy FB.

SteelMember
02-04-2010, 10:28 AM
I couldn't stand Biletnikoff though I respected his talent (but didn't respect his stickum fetish. :chuckle:).

Biletnikoff might have had the fetish, but Lester Hayes was the KING.

He took it to the extreme, and that's probably the single biggest reason the league banned it.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/image/1981/01/01/001315837.jpg

His own teammates didn't even want to touch him. He might have had it under the uni too. :noidea: :chuckle:

Most Hated = Deion Sanders

and it's because of his mouth, not his play... which would be hard to argue.

silver & black
02-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Biletnikoff might have had the fetish, but Lester Hayes was the KING.

He took it to the extreme, and that's probably the single biggest reason the league banned it.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/image/1981/01/01/001315837.jpg

His own teammates didn't even want to touch him. He might have had it under the uni too. :noidea: :chuckle:

Yeah, I never understood all the complaining about Freddy B. Lester was definitely the stickum king. :chuckle:

Ravnet
02-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Why Rex Ryan?

Because he left the Ravens to become a head coach?

Because he was so successful this season while the Ravens under Harbaugh took a step back?

Because of his brash and rude personality?

Or did you never like him as DC for the Ravens?

I just don't like his loud mouth at all, and would be disappointed if he represented the Ravens.

I thought he was a pretty good coordinator for the Ravens, but in my estimation, Lewis/Nolan were both clearly better coaches.

I don't envy the Jets' success because, after all, they are modeling themselves after Baltimore; it's Rex's micromanaging and brashness which aggravate me, but I'm comforted by the fact that unless he turns out to be Bill Belichick, Rex's own words will eat him alive in New York.

Rex has created a persona by portraying himself as a throwback to the good ol' days of Ditka/Buddy Ryan, but in reality he is just going to be a flash-in-the-pan like everyone else.

TheWarDen86
02-04-2010, 09:14 PM

Agreed. He was/is still an ass.

TheWarDen86
02-04-2010, 09:16 PM
I just don't like his loud mouth at all, and would be disappointed if he represented the Ravens.

I thought he was a pretty good coordinator for the Ravens, but in my estimation, Lewis/Nolan were both clearly better coaches.

I don't envy the Jets' success because, after all, they are modeling themselves after Baltimore; it's Rex's micromanaging and brashness which aggravate me, but I'm comforted by the fact that unless he turns out to be Bill Belichick, Rex's own words will eat him alive in New York.

Rex has created a persona by portraying himself as a throwback to the good ol' days of Ditka/Buddy Ryan, but in reality he is just going to be a flash-in-the-pan like everyone else.

I love Rex Ryan. Sure, he's a bit eccentric but I love his personality. It could be argued if it's the right one for a head FB coach, but I think his players love playing for him so what else matters in that regard?

I didn't like Buddy Ryan, but Rex is okay in my book.