PDA

View Full Version : I tried hitting a chickenhawk board.....

pilex
02-02-2006, 12:13 AM
I read a few threads and almost puked, talkin bout feelings and emotions they are feeling about their first trip to the (crying in my)souperbowl. I think all the rain screws up the melons....

check this thread for an example
http://mb8.scout.com/fseahawksinsiderfrm1.showMessage?topicID=25894.top ic
gets all kinds of thanks for setting them straight and helping them to enjoy the week because they aren't fully appreciating the experience. Unbelievable, I don't think there is a die hard steelers fan in the country much less the burgh that isn't so psyched up they can barely stop themselves from tackling John at the watercooler because he is holding a brown briefcase that in some way resembles a football. I'd love to talk trash but these guys need some prozac before it would actually be fun...

The answer to this guys big dilema is simple.... they realized they were facing the toughest team in the NFL and that they don't have a shot in hell at winning.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/pilex/chickenhawkdown2.jpg

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 12:16 AM
the www.seahawkshuddle.com site is pretty decent..there's atleast SOME good smack there to get it on with.

Rust-Buster
02-02-2006, 12:24 AM
Yeah, I've seen Blitzburgh over there. I've posted a few things there, but I have to admit the quality of posts is better here. Too many newbies in the Seattle area, finally the Hawks are winning and a shitload of people are jumping on the band wagon and some of them don't know anything to back up the smack. So thanks for putting up with me here.
It's like hanging around with a bunch of Rabbis here. Still think the Hawks are going to win. Yeah baby.

augustashark
02-02-2006, 12:30 AM
Thats funny....I read the title of this thread and I did not see the word board and I thought oh boy what kind of thread do we have here!!:sofunny:

tony hipchest
02-02-2006, 12:31 AM
Yeah, I've seen Blitzburgh over there. I've posted a few things there, but I have to admit the quality of posts is better here. Too many newbies in the Seattle area, finally the Hawks are winning and a shitload of people are jumping on the band wagon and some of them don't know anything to back up the smack. So thanks for putting up with me here.
It's like hanging around with a bunch of Rabbis here. Still think the Hawks are going to win. Yeah baby.

i think i speak for many when i say you and rival fans are more than welcome here. especially those who keep it real and hail to the steelers greatness :sofunny: :cool:

seahawksfan
02-02-2006, 12:58 AM
i think i speak for many when i say you and rival fans are more than welcome here. especially those who keep it real and hail to the steelers greatness :sofunny: :cool:

I give props to the 70's Steelers, that's all.

DJfan
02-02-2006, 02:04 AM
Next week you can start with the new and improved props.

thumb 2 come
02-02-2006, 06:43 AM
Thats funny....I read the title of this thread and I did not see the word board and I thought oh boy what kind of thread do we have here!!:sofunny:

Sound like an inter team dating service oh welcome:dang:

83-Steelers-43
02-02-2006, 06:54 AM
I can't count how many times I've read one of those tree-humping yuppies bash Jerome Bettis. Guy is a future HOF'er and they are stating that he is non-factor in this game and that he wasn't that "great".

My advice, stay away from their boards. The stupidity is sad.

drizze99
02-02-2006, 09:58 AM
I'm over at the huddle as 'Blitzburgh' and that site cracks me up. They have a thread over there talking about the Steelers players having "Painted hair products" LOL.

SteelersNationsfl
02-02-2006, 10:09 AM
check out this one....

http://www.seahawkshuddle.com/v1/viewtopic.php?t=4830

pilex
02-02-2006, 10:41 AM
I fixed the link in my first post, and as far as that last link, it just doesn't make sense. The fans can't even get together, begging each other not to talk trash. I think they are all just plain scurd of what they are gonna see this sunday.

SteelerFanInCA
02-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Now why would I want to waste my time on a Seattle board?

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 05:08 PM
That mb8scout.com site was just precious...a bunch of guys in skirts crying about how special the Super Bowl appearance is...unfortunately for them, I still think their team pretty much shares their sentiments.

LambertIsGod58
02-02-2006, 05:46 PM
I give props to the 70's Steelers, that's all.

How many NFC Titles does Seattle have? I have seen maybe one or two intelligent Seattle fans on this site.

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 06:00 PM
How many NFC Titles does Seattle have? I have seen maybe one or two intelligent Seattle fans on this site.

Well, let's be fair...they did play in the AFC for a long time.

So how many AFC titles to the Squacks have? You know, to add on top of all the NFC one's?

ZornToLargent
02-02-2006, 06:32 PM
Just one. We were in the AFC Championship game in 83, but sadly lost the the Raiders.

What's your point? This one is the only one that matters come Sunday. This is about as dumb as using your past SB teams as reason to believe you will win this Sunday. The past is history, the future is the only thing that matters now.

ZornToLargent
02-02-2006, 06:34 PM
I fixed the link in my first post, and as far as that last link, it just doesn't make sense. The fans can't even get together, begging each other not to talk trash. I think they are all just plain scurd of what they are gonna see this sunday.
There are Raiders fans and Rams fans who also live on the Seahawks Huddle board. They are who tend to not agree with the rest of the board.

Justin Otstott
02-02-2006, 07:03 PM
seems to me these guys are just happy to be in the bowl and are saying they will win...in other words their saying they already won! Who's the underdog? hmm

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 07:34 PM
seems to me these guys are just happy to be in the bowl and are saying they will win...in other words their saying they already won! Who's the underdog? hmm
So which is it? are we just happy to be there or are we over confident? All the arguments are merging together.....