PDA

View Full Version : Steelers back to business..time to focus on the Seahawks

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 01:35 AM
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/sports/steelerslive/s_419690.html

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06033/648416.stm

The pomp and circumstance, the Bettis family dinner, the media interviews, the radio spots.. its all done, the task at hand is clear and its time to focus on the 'hawks and take care of business on sunday :tt:

Sleepless In Seattle
02-02-2006, 02:26 AM
Preach on my brother!

83-Steelers-43
02-02-2006, 08:28 AM
Our boys will be ready.

Seahawks Saint
02-02-2006, 10:52 AM
I believe both teams are (and have been) really focused to the task on hand. Two very evenly matched teams (screw the seeds) that have both a well-earned, and healthy respect for each other. The Steeler's have a vaunted tradition, great fans (kudos to you guys), a very good Coach, and they know how to "bring it" at playoff time. The 'Hawks have a tradition of futility, greal (LOUD) fans, a very good Coach, and haven't been in the playoffs enough to know whether they can step up on the big stage. There are no Underdogs in this game, these are two strong squads. Good luck to you guys and your beloved Steeler's, I hope that it's a good, injury free contest...and of course, gotta be a homer here...Go Seahawks! Oh, and BTW, thanks for letting me be part of your great forum!

blackngoldbaby
02-02-2006, 05:58 PM
thanks seahawk saint:bouncy: im glad 2 see a seahawk fan on here 2 say something that at least makes since! and not runnin there mouthes like they usally do! in my opinion thats a true blue fan!:yep: :bouncy: heres 2 a good game!:toast: :tt: :sign08: :sign10: :sign04: :sign01:

tony hipchest
02-02-2006, 06:00 PM
I believe both teams are (and have been) really focused to the task on hand. Two very evenly matched teams (screw the seeds) that have both a well-earned, and healthy respect for each other. The Steeler's have a vaunted tradition, great fans (kudos to you guys), a very good Coach, and they know how to "bring it" at playoff time. The 'Hawks have a tradition of futility, greal (LOUD) fans, a very good Coach, and haven't been in the playoffs enough to know whether they can step up on the big stage. There are no Underdogs in this game, these are two strong squads. Good luck to you guys and your beloved Steeler's, I hope that it's a good, injury free contest...and of course, gotta be a homer here...Go Seahawks! Oh, and BTW, thanks for letting me be part of your great forum! welcome and i cant disagree with anything you posted. both these teams know the other is dangerous and capable. and both clubs seems to have their minds right. and i definitely agree the seeds dont matter at this point.

clevestinks
02-02-2006, 06:26 PM
welcome and i cant disagree with anything you posted. both these teams know the other is dangerous and capable. and both clubs seems to have their minds right. and i definitely agree the seeds dont matter at this point.
Agreed and rep poits back to you!:bouncy:

syde18T
02-02-2006, 06:56 PM
Go Eagl.....

oh wait that was last year.... :redface:

This will be a very exciting game. Good luck to both teams.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 10:09 PM
That was a good post saint, i'll toss ya some points too.

12th man
02-03-2006, 01:15 AM
I feel sorry for you steeler fans, your boy Polamalu hurt his poor little ankle. Looks like the only one on your team that can intercept will be watching the game from the sidelines.

GO SEAHAWKS

DIESELMAN
02-03-2006, 04:18 AM
[QUOTE=12th man]I feel sorry for you steeler fans, your boy Polamalu hurt his poor little ankle. Looks like the only one on your team that can intercept will be watching the game from the sidelines.

when are people like you going to see a good thread when it hits you in the face...so far everybody responded in a positive way with props towards each other...but you gotta come in and put in a pennys worth of crap(theres a thread for polamalu's ankle)...theres also the BF for that kinda crap its downstairs and to your left I'll meet you down there unless its too hot for you!!!!! :helmet:

but anyways.....I can't wait for sunday to roll in.....good luck to the Steelers and the Seahawks on a damn good game!!!!! :helmet:

Large_Ant
02-03-2006, 06:01 AM
I feel sorry for you steeler fans, your boy Polamalu hurt his poor little ankle. Looks like the only one on your team that can intercept will be watching the game from the sidelines.

GO SEAHAWKS
Dude, don't be turd. You're making us look bad. :dang:

steelcityjameser
02-03-2006, 08:26 AM
all of the peripheral distractions are because of the game sunday. cowher is taking it seriously. i think his focus will be contagious to the veteran players that know this is not such easy task to make it here. and hey large ant, we won't let another moron's comments refelct upon you; at least i will not.

SteelCityPride
02-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Dude, don't be turd. You're making us look bad. :dang:

Thank you Large Ant, you know when to shut him up considering his ankle is probably barely a problem at all, and when allr eports list him as probably meaning he is barely hangin on the injury report even.

MagicHawk
02-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Good luck guys lets hope for a good game and no injuries. Though I will be hoping the Seahawks come out on top.:bouncy:

DaiJensDad
02-04-2006, 01:51 AM
Even if it isn't about the Vegas Hype.. Which it is.. Troy playin' hurt is Troy playin' in his sleep. Do you really think that Cult Leader mentality of his will stop Troy from being the Samoan Headhunter that we all know? That dude will strap two Tiki men to his ankle and play like a Jungle Leopard on fire. A scary, smoldering cat with a freakish Black wig.. that is..

BigAL
02-04-2006, 01:51 AM
This is going to be a GREAT game. You've got 2 strong teams riding a high wave, 2 very good offenses (Seattle's has more weapons, a Q-back bordering on greatness, and the O-line is underrated) and 2 really really good defenses (Pitt is NOT going to underrate the Seattle D like many teams this year have...) . Sorry Steeler fans, but past Super Bowls carry no weight in this game, as your team has barely (one player?) any experience, with Seattle having 6 or 7 guys with. As far as coaches go, I wouldn't trade Holmgren for any other in the Super Bowl. Pitts got the special teams, I'd say, but not the better kickers....

If both teams show up, and they both look ready and collected (no off-the-wall exploits, no deer-in-the-headlight looks so far, etc) this is going to be one to remember.

Seahawks 28 Pittsburgh 13. You heard it here first!

(BTW, Polamalu is fine, and Holmgren knows it....pretty scary too!)

Good Luck and GO HAWKS !

http://www.stateoffootball.com/Images/Hawk.gif

DaiJensDad
02-04-2006, 02:05 AM
'sup Big Al?

I must say.

I was cruising through my Friday route and came upon a former NFL'r. I'll not mention..

The brotha DID say..

"I know what it's like to be goin' hard like those Steelers for the last seven or so weeks.. The ONLY thing that stops a team like that is a couple weeks off."

Of course, being from the Keystone State, I have to believe it's time to make a difference. Or put that ideal to rest..

You can't deny. The Pittsburgh Steelers will now change the face of the NFL for the next ten years..

No?

MagicHawk
02-04-2006, 03:40 AM
'sup Big Al?

I must say.

I was cruising through my Friday route and came upon a former NFL'r. I'll not mention..

The brotha DID say..

"I know what it's like to be goin' hard like those Steelers for the last seven or so weeks.. The ONLY thing that stops a team like that is a couple weeks off."

Of course, being from the Keystone State, I have to believe it's time to make a difference. Or put that ideal to rest..

You can't deny. The Pittsburgh Steelers will now change the face of the NFL for the next ten years..

No?How will that be done when they lose?:confused:

He is right in all seriousness, this a coin flip game no matter how you cut it...first one to score will have a big advantage...as long as it's a touchdown not a field goal.

clevestinks
02-04-2006, 12:28 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooSteelers!

We WIn!

Sleepless In Seattle
02-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Troy did not even lead the team in INT"S in the regular season and he is tied with 4 other Steelers in the playoffs. Not a valid point. He is there to cause havoc, destruct and destroy! GO STEELERS!

SteelerzGirl
02-04-2006, 05:23 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/whitediamonds/143c369a.gif

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2006, 07:50 PM
Its almost time... and hopefully by tomorrow SteelerzGirl can add a 5th trophy flag to that signature of hers !! :tt:

clevestinks
02-05-2006, 08:33 AM
10 hours till we kick some ass! Steeler fans lets make some noise!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-05-2006, 09:00 AM
Here we go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prosdo
02-05-2006, 09:49 AM
:tt: Here We Go Steelers! Here We Go! :tt:

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-05-2006, 09:56 AM
[QUOTE=BigAL]This is going to be a GREAT game. You've got 2 strong teams riding a high wave, 2 very good offenses (Seattle's has more weapons, a Q-back bordering on greatness, and the O-line is underrated) and 2 really really good defenses (Pitt is NOT going to underrate the Seattle D like many teams this year have...) . Sorry Steeler fans, but past Super Bowls carry no weight in this game, as your team has barely (one player?) any experience, with Seattle having 6 or 7 guys with. As far as coaches go, I wouldn't trade Holmgren for any other in the Super Bowl. Pitts got the special teams, I'd say, but not the better kickers....

Seattle has more weapons?? QB bordering on greatness?? O-line underrated ?? Past Super Bowls carry no weight..but we have 6 or 7 guys with experience?? :blah: :blah: :blah:

You have no more weapons 1 RB to 2 or 3 RB, your WR don't have the b*lls that ours do, QB bordering on greatness ... if you believe that I have some prime oceanfront property in Montana. Nobody except you has even mentioned hassleback and greatness in the same sentence,unlike a 2nd yr QB leading his team to the Super Bowl. Please show me just 1 article that says hawk line is underrated. If any O-line is being dismissed they are wearing Black-n-Gold. If the past Super bowls carry no weight then why in the f*ck bring it up??? Is that Irish Coffee you are drinking?? They must have some good acid in your part of the woods...you must be tripping :hypno: I hope you come down off that high in time to see the game!!

Your post is so full of :poop:, it was hardly worth replying too,but I just could not help myself!! It did have one iota of truth:This is going to be a GREAT game.

STEELERS 34 Seattle 17

BTW GOOD LUCK SEATTLE !! I HOPE NO ONE GETS HURT!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!