PDA

View Full Version : Chad says T.O. is coming to Cincy, Boomer says Chad should leave

supa_fly_steeler
02-04-2010, 12:40 PM
As NFL observers try to figure out the next stop in the Terrell Owens tour, receiver Chad Ochocinco thinks that T.O. will land in Cincinnati.

Ochocinco offered his prediction during an appearance on The Jay Glazer Pre-Party on FSN.

Per Glazer, Ochocinco said that he's "sure of it."

If it happens, it won't be a surprise. The Bengals thrive on giving guys with bad reputations second (or fifth) chances.

But a separate question could be whether T.O. would be complementing Ochocinco, or replacing him.

Former Bengals quarterback Boomer Esiason said during the Westwood One Pro Bowl broadcast with Larry Kahn and Dan Fouts that the Bengals should cut Chad loose.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/04/chad-says-to-is-coming-to-cincy-boomer-says-chad-should-leave/

revefsreleets
02-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Hmmmmmm....there is a decent chance that these two assholes destroy each other, and the team around them.

Hope this happens and gold toof stays.

SCSTILLER
02-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Hmmmmmm....there is a decent chance that these two assholes destroy each other, and the team around them.

I hope so also. Two whiners and ball hogs competing for one football

fansince'76
02-04-2010, 03:44 PM
The only question, if it happens, is how long will it take Super Mouth to go crying to Disney Channel II about a "conspiracy" between Palmer and the Gold-Toothed Fool to "draw up plays behind his back." :rolleyes:

steelpride12
02-04-2010, 05:27 PM
T.O. to the Bungles. A DUI for being a Bungle. Team goes down to the dirt of the AFC North. I like the sound of that!

SMR
02-04-2010, 05:55 PM
T.O. to the Bungles. A DUI for being a Bungle. Team goes down to the dirt of the AFC North. I like the sound of that!

:rofl:

Psyychoward86
02-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Please T.O, I'm begging you, come to the AFC North.

supa_fly_steeler
02-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Please T.O, I'm begging you, come to the AFC North.

so he can be layed out by Clark and Polamalu lol :tt04:

Godfather
02-04-2010, 09:27 PM

Ryan Clark will make sure that doesn't happen.

But it will be fun to hear TO confirm that the Carson Palmer Cornhole Classic and the big weiners ad are Freudian slips.

lionslicer
02-04-2010, 09:32 PM
Oh boy.... If 2 egos that big are on the same team, on the same field at the same time, the universe will implode!!!

UltimateBengal
02-04-2010, 09:49 PM
As NFL observers try to figure out the next stop in the Terrell Owens tour, receiver Chad Ochocinco thinks that T.O. will land in Cincinnati.

Ochocinco offered his prediction during an appearance on The Jay Glazer Pre-Party on FSN.

Per Glazer, Ochocinco said that he's "sure of it."

If it happens, it won't be a surprise. The Bengals thrive on giving guys with bad reputations second (or fifth) chances.

But a separate question could be whether T.O. would be complementing Ochocinco, or replacing him.

Former Bengals quarterback Boomer Esiason said during the Westwood One Pro Bowl broadcast with Larry Kahn and Dan Fouts that the Bengals should cut Chad loose.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/04/chad-says-to-is-coming-to-cincy-boomer-says-chad-should-leave/

I've been pondering this rumor...:tap:While I figured the more likely scenario would be a trade for Brandon Marshall, the Owens thing may actually make more since. With Marshall, he's gonna want a new contract and we would have to give up a 1st or 2nd rounder to get him. With Owens, it could be a one year deal, and you can draft a couple receivers to groom for 2011.

While I realize it's very easy to make jokes about this, the fact is TO wasn't a bad dude this year in Buffalo. Marvin has worked well with troubled souls before, and I think TO could be happy in Cincy. Plus, with CBs having to cover Chad and TO, most likely with safety help, they won't be able to stack the box against Cedric. Who knows what will happen, but things could be very interesting if this goes down!:popcorn:

revefsreleets
02-05-2010, 11:17 AM
Imagine that! A Bengal fan explaining away all the problems and rationalizing how this will all make sense for the Bengals.

THIS is why your franchise measures "success" by first round playoff losses, and not Super Bowl titles.

UltimateBengal
02-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Imagine that! A Bengal fan explaining away all the problems and rationalizing how this will all make sense for the Bengals.

THIS is why your franchise measures "success" by first round playoff losses, and not Super Bowl titles.

Nah, I'm not trying to sugar coat what could be a bad situation, just trying to look at the other side of it. Marvin has worked his magic on Benson, Tank, and even Henry before his death. Hell, he even managed to keep Ocho in check this year! So, it's not far fetched that he could get TO to keep his mouth shut for one season. But, if it were to happen, it could blow up in their faces just as easily! It's a roll of the dice, but if it works, it could pay off big. At least, we would lead the league in press coverage!:chuckle:

supa_fly_steeler
02-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Nah, I'm not trying to sugar coat what could be a bad situation, just trying to look at the other side of it. Marvin has worked his magic on Benson, Tank, and even Henry before his death. Hell, he even managed to keep Ocho in check this year! So, it's not far fetched that he could get TO to keep his mouth shut for one season. But, if it were to happen, it could blow up in their faces just as easily! It's a roll of the dice, but if it works, it could pay off big. At least, we would lead the league in press coverage!:chuckle:

yea man but we talking new breed of asshole in terrell owens, how many players actually like the dude in the nfl?

revefsreleets
02-05-2010, 03:55 PM
Magic on Henry?

Henry was a recidivist felon who was probably committing a felony when he died! Just because a guy stays out of the clink for ONE YEAR does not mean he's reformed, nor does it exonerate a coach who makes the same stupid mistakes over and over and over again.

Bengals committing crimes (sometimes VERY serious ones) is the NORM, not the exception. The Bengals staff continually inviting wolves into the henhouse is the RULE not the exception. Felonious Bengals keeping their shit together for a season or two before they implode AGAIN is the EXCEPTION not the rule.

UltimateBengal
02-05-2010, 04:03 PM
yea man but we talking new breed of asshole in terrell owens, how many players actually like the dude in the nfl?

You have a point there Supa Fly!!!:chuckle:

UltimateBengal
02-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Magic on Henry?

Henry was a recidivist felon who was probably committing a felony when he died! Just because a guy stays out of the clink for ONE YEAR does not mean he's reformed, nor does it exonerate a coach who makes the same stupid mistakes over and over and over again.

Bengals committing crimes (sometimes VERY serious ones) is the NORM, not the exception. The Bengals staff continually inviting wolves into the henhouse is the RULE not the exception. Felonious Bengals keeping their shit together for a season or two before they implode AGAIN is the EXCEPTION not the rule.

Believe me. no one has been more frustrated than me about what has occurred with the Bengasl over the last few years, but I thought Marvin did do a great job this year of imposing his will on this team. Of course he can't babysit them 24/7, so it's gonna be up to these guys to continue to act like grown ups! Of course, Maualuga has put them back in the spotlight for his asinine actions!:doh: Hopefully, that is just a blemish on this offseason, and not a sign of things to come!

Indo
02-05-2010, 04:11 PM
I think it's a sign that things are status quo!

UltimateBengal
02-05-2010, 04:15 PM
I think it's a sign that things are status quo!

From everything I've heard and read, it seems like if it's not TO, then it will be a trade for Brandon Marshall.:popcorn:So, it's like choosing between the lesser of two evils!:doh:

revefsreleets
02-05-2010, 04:20 PM
The Bengals staff and FO can prove to me that they've "changed" come this April. For ONCE they can lay off the troubled, criminal elements of college players.

They do the same shit year after year after year. Until they stop the madness, they will receive, and DESERVE all the criticism they get.

UltimateBengal
02-05-2010, 04:23 PM
The Bengals staff and FO can prove to me that they've "changed" come this April. For ONCE they can lay off the troubled, criminal elements of college players.

They do the same shit year after year after year. Until they stop the madness, they will receive, and DESERVE all the criticism they get.

That's a great point Rev!:drink:

Shea
02-20-2010, 11:48 PM
Sorry to the Bung fans who wish this to be true, but TO seems to have moved on from football is now entering the field of modeling:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2010/02/0218_to_getty.jpg

I'm not quite sure what to make of this ............ :huh:

mikegrimey
02-21-2010, 12:26 AM
Chad Johnson isn't a reliable source so thus far, this is just headline fodder for the slow offseason.

I also recall Chad boisterously stating he would live with Carson Palmer before training camp last year, only to have Carson say "I have enough kids in the house already".

Honestly, I also don't know how much better TO would make the Bengals either. He's an upgrade over Laverneus Coles, thats for sure, but he drops a lot, like he always has, but even more now, and he's even older than Chad. Take into factor his obscene ego, selfishness, and intense paranoia. No other palyer with as much talent as him would be on his 4th team at this point in his career, thats a testament to TO's douchebaggery, and ability to derail every successful team he's been a part of (Buffalo, who was screwed with or without him, doesn't count right now)

Galax Steeler
02-21-2010, 07:16 AM
so he can be layed out by Clark and Polamalu lol :tt04:

Didn't you mean so Earl Thomas and Polamalu can lay him out.:chuckle:

supa_fly_steeler
02-21-2010, 09:15 AM
Didn't you mean so Earl Thomas and Polamalu can lay him out.:chuckle:

Heh i'll even jump on the field and give him a remember me shot :sofunny:

St33lersguy
02-21-2010, 09:31 AM
A WR tandem of 2 jerks would be interesting to have in our division

Edman
02-22-2010, 01:40 PM
T.O on the Bengals? That would be wonderful!

For everyone else.

steelerdude15
02-22-2010, 03:50 PM
It would be drama, drama, drama half way through the season for the Bengals if T.O. is on the team.