PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl XLV Logo Released

SteelCityMan786
02-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Hmmmmm, interesting concept for the Super Bowl at Jerryworld next year.

http://www.northtexassuperbowl.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/sbnews_image/logo_new.jpg

KeiselPower99
02-04-2010, 07:53 PM
What will look better is when the Steeler logo is beside that as Super Bowl Champions

tony hipchest
02-04-2010, 08:09 PM
nice. slightly throwback and simple, yet futuristic and elemental at the same time.

im calling it now....

steelers vs cowboys in their back yard. steelers pack 65,000 fans into the jerrysoleum and steal homefield advantage away. jerry cries. steelers win.

not only will the steelers prove once and for all they are "americas team", but the local media will also dub them "dallas's team".

jerry cries again.

SteelersMongol
02-04-2010, 08:16 PM
V gotta get this logo right behind that XLIII logo. :thumbsup: I like it.

SteelCityMan786
02-04-2010, 08:56 PM
I see this is becoming standard. Just the stadium will change.

I wonder what Lucas Oil Stadium and the Superdome look like with that.(Hosts of Super Bowls XLVI and XLVII)

steelerdude15
02-04-2010, 10:40 PM
steelers vs cowboys in their back yard.
I don't see the Cowboys making it to a SB anytime soon, I could see us going back. I'm predicting that we have a 10-6 or 11-5 record and win the AFC North next year and def make the playoffs.

fansince'76
02-04-2010, 10:42 PM
nice. slightly throwback and simple, yet futuristic and elemental at the same time.

im calling it now....

steelers vs cowboys in their back yard. steelers pack 65,000 fans into the jerrysoleum and steal homefield advantage away. jerry cries. steelers win.

not only will the steelers prove once and for all they are "americas team", but the local media will also dub them "dallas's team".

jerry cries again.

Maybe....if Romo can keep from choking long enough to get past the divisional round.

supa_fly_steeler
02-05-2010, 04:16 AM
i like super bowl xliv logo best, then xliii

Galax Steeler
02-05-2010, 04:29 AM
That will look good when it finds its home at Heinz Field.

stillers4me
02-05-2010, 05:05 AM
I can't wait to see Jerry's eyes bulge out when the Steelers win the Superbowl in his house. :chuckle:

SteelMember
02-05-2010, 08:49 AM
http://www.northtexassuperbowl.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/sbnews_image/logo_new.jpg

The shading is very nice... and who doesn't like some chrome. I just don't see how they're going to be able to pull that off with a stiched patch. It's more illustrative than graphic.

The background is really helping it here. Imagine it on white.

I'd also like a little color somewhere. Maybe the NFL logo on the trophy. Something.

The trophy is definately the focal point. This may be the first logo to actually depict it. I think others have just used a football. :huh: :noidea: The proportion with the rest is a little odd to me.

It's ok, but I think overall, they could have done better.

:twocents:

klick81
02-05-2010, 09:58 AM

The shading is very nice... and who doesn't like some chrome. I just don't see how they're going to be able to pull that off with a stiched patch. It's more illustrative than graphic.

The background is really helping it here. Imagine it on white.

I'd also like a little color somewhere. Maybe the NFL logo on the trophy. Something.

The trophy is definately the focal point. This may be the first logo to actually depict it. I think others have just used a football. :huh: :noidea: The proportion with the rest is a little odd to me.

It's ok, but I think overall, they could have done better.

:twocents:

I agree. It's "meh" to me.

memphissteelergirl
02-05-2010, 10:27 AM
I dunno...I kinda like it. :noidea:

revefsreleets
02-05-2010, 10:33 AM
(sigh)

All this does is remind me that in literally a few DAYS we will start hearing how the Pats* are next years favorites to win the SB again.

Steelstralia
02-06-2010, 04:13 AM
i like it, i'd hope to see it on the steelers away uniform in feburary next year (gotta have faith) :p

supa_fly_steeler
02-06-2010, 05:15 AM
the logo on the football is gold... this one looks no monotonus for a logo.. meh the xliv logo is awesome though.