PDA

View Full Version : Jerramy Stevens' rap sheet

BB2W
02-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Jerramy Stevens is a punk, check out his criminal record...

- Sexual assault
- Misdemeanor assault
- Drunk driving
- Suspicion of drugging a girl and raping her
- Reckless driving and hit-and-run
- Six driving offenses in 10 months
- Two counts of probabtion violation

link: http://www.cracksmoker.com/NFL/NFL%20StevensJ.htm

jbone19
02-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Sounds like he should be playing for the Cowboys :redface:

83-Steelers-43
02-02-2006, 01:03 PM
It amazes me that this guy isn't behind bars. Thug-punk.

tony hipchest
02-02-2006, 01:08 PM
in todays press conference holmgren said we wont be hearing nothing more from stevens this seek. it was great seeing stevens sheepishly back track and try to take some of the sting out of what was really an innocent and harmless statement.

*in a kids voice* ha ha jeremy! joey got you in trouble with your dad!

while this may not help the steelers play better is sure could impact stevens play in a negative way. a minor distraction could lose him some focus.

PDX Hawk fan
02-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Why does Jerome Bettis rape women?

http://www.cracksmoker.com/NFL/NFL%20BettisJ.htm

thumb 2 come
02-02-2006, 01:10 PM

Oh yeah I forgot that got thrown out of court cause it was total B.S

A report in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on Thursday said that two former students at Penn State's McKeesport campus told Greensburg police that one of their teachers spoke openly of a plan to blackmail Bettis by setting him up for a false sexual assault charge. Bettis has not been charged in the case.

Read the whole article:busted:

PDX Hawk fan
02-02-2006, 01:12 PM
Oh yeah I forgot that got thrown out of court cause it was total B.S.:busted:

So "suspicion" isn't a crime? Thanks. Maybe we shouldn't go down this road on an NFL forum- that's my only point.

thumb 2 come
02-02-2006, 01:14 PM
So "suspicion" isn't a crime? Thanks. Maybe we shouldn't go down this road on an NFL forum- that's my only point.

Only one of the mentioned charges aginst Stevens was posted as suspected

BB2W
02-02-2006, 01:14 PM

He was never arrested, or charged with anything... unlike Stevens. That was a woman trying to get some money. If you can't see that you're an idiot, or drugged like the 19 year old girl Stevens raped in an alley.

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 01:16 PM
It was a big deal when the Seahawks took him in around here. We were all painfully familiar with his past since he was a Husky. I think the Hawks took a risk on him and Holmgren probably kept him under his thumb with a zero tolerance policy (pure speculation on my part). And he has managed to keep his nose clean since then and actually earned support from fans.

So yeah, he let a bonehead statement slip and he has some terrible skeletons in his closet, but overall it seems that the chance the Hawks took on him seems to be leading him down a path to be a better man than he was.

luvmysteelers
02-02-2006, 01:32 PM
(In the words of PDX Hawkfan)

The Seahawks must be so proud.

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 01:34 PM
Steven rape charge was dropped too. Thats the things that suck about rape cases. Often the only people who can really know what happened are the two people involved. reasonable doubt favors the accused and its likely that many rapists get set free. And women who make false accusations (see your Bettis story) are about as culpable as rapists because they make it harder for true victims to get justice. But its going too far to call Stevens a rapist when there was not enough evidence.

Husky football player will not face rape charges

Jerramy Stevens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott Gutierrez
Daily staff

Due to lack of evidence, Husky football player Jerramy Stevens will not be charged with sexual assault, King County prosecutors announced yesterday.
The decision ended a three-month investigation of Stevens, the 20-year-old tight end who was arrested last July on the suspicion of raping a UW freshman outside a Sigma Chi fraternity party the month before.

"The investigation in this case was very thorough, and the facts are as well-developed as they could be. The facts do not, however, provide sufficient evidence to meet the statutory elements of rape in any degree," said King County Prosecutor Norm Maleng in a prepared statement.

According to police reports obtained last July, the alleged victim woke up the next morning, wearing nothing but a T-shirt and her bra, which were pushed down around her waist.

She had been drinking and remembered having two drinks at the party, one of which was brought to her pre-opened.

Prosecutors said that because the alleged victim had been drinking, she could not remember "substantial portions" of the evening on June 3, including the events leading up to and specific details about the alleged assault, said Dan Donohoe, spokesman for the King County Prosecutor's office.

Under those circumstances prosecutors must prove that the victim was physically helpless or mentally incapable of consenting to sex, Donohoe said.

Donohoe said authorities conducted a thorough investigation, which included interviewing numerous witnesses, to determine the mental and physical state of the victim on the night in question, and whether prosecutors could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she was incapacitated.

Justin Otstott
02-02-2006, 01:45 PM
wow he really is a bitch...ha damn.

BB2W
02-02-2006, 01:48 PM
I probabaly should have posted this in the Blast Furnace, sorry...

PDX Hawk fan
02-02-2006, 01:52 PM
I probabaly should have posted this in the Blast Furnace, sorry...

No worries- besides, you guys can count the fact Stevens has had trouble with the law as a "moral victory"- since it's the closest thing you'll see to a "W" on Sunday!

SteelerFanInCA
02-02-2006, 04:35 PM

- Sexual assault
- Misdemeanor assault
- Drunk driving

Very nice. Seattle's finest.

HburgXL06
02-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Like it or not this is just more evidence that the Steelers, unlike any other team in da NFL are full of character and class. Bettis was accused but the case was bullsh*t so it was thrown out. You can tell by the actions for Jerome on and off da field that he is a man of integrity and it is even more emphasized when set against da background of da whole team that acts in this way. It would seem to me that Cowher does have an easier job in bein able to train his team since he does not have to schedule team meetings n practices around his players court hearings, random drug tests, and consultations wit attorneys. We are a strong team wit strong character but we are not afraid to get down n dirty n play hard football.....because that's what they do and ALL they do.....play football.

BuFu

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 06:15 PM
"She had been drinking and remembered having two drinks at the party, one of which was brought to her pre-opened.

"Prosecutors said that because the alleged victim had been drinking, she could not remember "substantial portions" of the evening on June 3, including the events leading up to and specific details about the alleged assault, said Dan Donohoe, spokesman for the King County Prosecutor's office.

Under those circumstances prosecutors must prove that the victim was physically helpless or mentally incapable of consenting to sex, Donohoe said."

So he dropped some GHB on her and got off on a technicality. Well, in a way, I guess this is a little better than the Rat fans defending Killah-ray for his homicide...I mean, he KILLED somebody and got away with it...this kid just raped someone with no consequence.

43Hitman
02-02-2006, 06:32 PM
They should trade Stevens to the Ravens. He would be a perfect fit there.

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 06:36 PM
"She had been drinking and remembered having two drinks at the party, one of which was brought to her pre-opened.

"Prosecutors said that because the alleged victim had been drinking, she could not remember "substantial portions" of the evening on June 3, including the events leading up to and specific details about the alleged assault, said Dan Donohoe, spokesman for the King County Prosecutor's office.

Under those circumstances prosecutors must prove that the victim was physically helpless or mentally incapable of consenting to sex, Donohoe said."

So he dropped some GHB on her and got off on a technicality. Well, in a way, I guess this is a little better than the Rat fans defending Killah-ray for his homicide...I mean, he KILLED somebody and got away with it...this kid just raped someone with no consequence.
But they didn't find and GHB in her system. However, I don't know what those drugs half life are and if she got a test in time. And having some knowledge of what goes on at lame ass frat parties, if very possible someone could have spiked a drink without the eventaul "hookup" knowing it. Anyway, thats the last I'll chime in on the subject. I don't know the people involved and don't know the truth. Either someone was raped or someone was unjustly accused; either way it sucks.

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 06:51 PM
I'm just very proud of the fact that my team avoids druggies, rapists, murderers and thugs in general, and if one does slip through the cracks, they get "Bam Morris'd" and shown the door.

BB2W
02-02-2006, 06:55 PM
I am suprised Jerramy Stevens didn't beat out Mark Chmura for a spot on the NFL All Criminal Team...

link: http://www.thephatphree.com/features.asp?StoryID=850&SectionID=2&LayoutType=1

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 07:03 PM
I'm just very proud of the fact that my team avoids druggies, rapists, murderers and thugs in general, and if one does slip through the cracks, they get "Bam Morris'd" and shown the door.
Agreed. Is nice to be able to be proud of that in this day and age.

We took on Stevens when our President was Bob Whitsitt. He is known for not being too concerned with criminal activity or bad attitudes amongst his rosters. Hence the basketball team he GMs became known as the JailBlazers and their fans nearly revolted.

Paul Allen, to his credit, fired his friend Whitsitt (from the Hawks, not the Blazers) and brought in a dude named Tim Ruskell. He proceeded to clean the organization of players with bad attitudes (Okefor, Koren Robinson, and few more). They brought in some really good locker room guys like Jurevicius. So this year they have a team with arguably less talent but that is accomplishing way more (less bitching, more effort = fewer droped balls).

Interestingly, they kept Stevens. I think thats a sign that he has been making a good effort to straighten out.

PDX Hawk fan
02-02-2006, 07:17 PM

- Sexual assault
- Misdemeanor assault
- Drunk driving

Porter better mind his P's and Q's then- Stevens will straight up kill that mofo!!!

Hmmm, I thought he was "soft"....

PDX Hawk fan
02-02-2006, 07:18 PM

We took on Stevens when our President was Bob Whitsitt. He is known for not being too concerned with criminal activity or bad attitudes amongst his rosters. Hence the basketball team he GMs became known as the JailBlazers and their fans nearly revolted.

Paul Allen, to his credit, fired his friend Whitsitt (from the Hawks, not the Blazers) and brought in a dude named Tim Ruskell. He proceeded to clean the organization of players with bad attitudes (Okefor, Koren Robinson, and few more). They brought in some really good locker room guys like Jurevicius. So this year they have a team with arguably less talent but that is accomplishing way more (less bitching, more effort = fewer droped balls).

Interestingly, they kept Stevens. I think thats a sign that he has been making a good effort to straighten out.

Hey- watch the Jailblazers smack!

:hehe:

tony hipchest
02-02-2006, 07:21 PM

porter was quoting the girl stevens attempted to rape :sofunny:

tony hipchest
02-02-2006, 07:27 PM

thats a really good point on whitsett and i didnt even think of the jailblazers connection.

BB2W
02-02-2006, 07:27 PM
Porter better mind his P's and Q's then- Stevens will straight up kill that mofo!!!

He aint scared... he'll scrap with anyone. He has been shot before, although getting shot in the butt doesn't sound very tough. Porter is a thug... when the reports came out that he was shot when a man fired into a crowd of people leaving a club. I was like... he was shooting into a crowd of Porter and his friends. I have wondered if Joey provoked it...

Ask yourself this... Who would you rather walk down a dark alley with?... If you're a girl you certainly wouldn't want to be in a dark alley with Stevens based on his criminal history, and if you're a man... you'd both get mugged.

PDX Hawk fan
02-02-2006, 07:30 PM
He aint scared... he'll scrap with anyone. He has been shot before, although getting shot in the butt doesn't sound very tough. Porter is a thug... when the reports came out that he was shot when a man fired into a crowd of people leaving a club. I was like... he was shooting into a crowd of Porter and his friends. I have wondered if Joey provoked it...

Ask yourself this... Who would you rather walk down a dark alley with?... If you're a girl you certainly wouldn't want to be in a dark alley with Stevens based on his criminal history, and if you're a man... you'd both get mugged.

Bettis was accused of rape- does that make it true?

BB2W
02-02-2006, 07:37 PM
Bettis was accused of rape- does that make it true?
This makes it untrue...

A report in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on Thursday said that two former students at Penn State's McKeesport campus told Greensburg police that one of their teachers spoke openly of a plan to blackmail Bettis by setting him up for a false sexual assault charge. The Post-Gazette reported that the students told police that there was an original plan to lure Bettis into a fight at Bobby Dale's Restaurant & Lounge, with the hope of filing a lawsuit and settling for a large sum of money. According to the students, the plan changed in March. The new agenda, the newspaper reported, was to get a woman to engage in sex with Bettis, then accuse him of rape.

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 07:44 PM
Hey- watch the Jailblazers smack!

:hehe:
We're not in much of a position to be talking basketball smack right now in Seattle. Specially after Allen stole Nate McMillan.:dang:

I do have relatives that were long time season ticket holders that eventually lost their enthusiasm for a team that fielded a team that was rife with players they didn't respect. I guess it goes to Suit's point, its nice to have a team of people you aren't embarrassed by.

Nate will get your boys whipped into obedience before too long...

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 07:50 PM

Ummm...One thing to point out...Joey Porter is a DUDE. Stevens seems to have a penchant for smacking around and taking advantage of women.

PDX Hawk fan
02-02-2006, 07:50 PM
We're not in much of a position to be talking basketball smack right now in Seattle. Specially after Allen stole Nate McMillan.:dang:

I do have relatives that were long time season ticket holders that eventually lost their enthusiasm for a team that fielded a team that was rife with players they didn't respect. I guess it goes to Suit's point, its nice to have a team of people you aren't embarrassed by.

Nate will get your boys whipped into obedience before too long...

The average Blazer "fan" is full of crap. They got exactly what they demanded from Paul Allen and now they no longer show up to watch the games. Meanwhile, 'Sheed has been in the NBA finals each year since he's left...

Idiots.