PDA

View Full Version : Porter fires off again..

Pages : 1 [2]

PDX Hawk fan
02-03-2006, 11:37 AM
STOP LIVING THROUGH THE MEDIA - FORM YOUR OWN OPINIONS

Who cares what the media has to say, honestly!!!!!

I don't care if the emdia said that Carolina should have been fine, no they shouldnt have... They played really good ball like half the season, the other half was not good... They have one receiver and their running backs were hurt...

this being said, do you think they were a great football team?????????

I don't care- I'm responding to the reasons you're giving for why Seattle can't win on Sunday.

SteelCityPride
02-03-2006, 11:44 AM
I don't care- I'm responding to the reasons you're giving for why Seattle can't win on Sunday.

OK, well stop giving mention to what the media said before or after any games, I don't care what the media said. I will say right now the reasons we will win, unscathed by media, are that our passing game will perform better, our thrid receiver, Wilson will be matched up with who? If you got corners on ward and randle el, who will cover wilson... A safety? bring another corner in? if you do this we will run the ball very effectively. I think our defense will shut down the run game off the bat and allow us to get up in the first few series forcing you guys to throw the ball while Hasselbeck will be under a lot of pressure, unlike he has seen from any other team. You can't argue that any other team blitzes like the steelers, that would be an outrageous statement. So anyways, it doesn't matter what tony kornheiser says or Stuart Scott, or any NFL Analyst, what matters to me are the games I have watched all season. Plus the strength of the AFC vs. the NFC, showing the difficulty of opponents we faced. Good Luck!

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 11:45 AM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4813&page=2

His own fanbase is apologizing for his stupidity and ignorance.

thumb 2 come
02-03-2006, 11:49 AM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4813&page=2

His own fanbase is apologizing for his stupidity and ignorance.

like I said he is a
http://us.st8.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/buyinprivate_1870_1312111

PDX Hawk fan
02-03-2006, 11:53 AM
OK, well stop giving mention to what the media said before or after any games, I don't care what the media said. I will say right now the reasons we will win, unscathed by media, are that our passing game will perform better, our thrid receiver, Wilson will be matched up with who? If you got corners on ward and randle el, who will cover wilson... A safety? bring another corner in? if you do this we will run the ball very effectively. I think our defense will shut down the run game off the bat and allow us to get up in the first few series forcing you guys to throw the ball while Hasselbeck will be under a lot of pressure, unlike he has seen from any other team. You can't argue that any other team blitzes like the steelers, that would be an outrageous statement. So anyways, it doesn't matter what tony kornheiser says or Stuart Scott, or any NFL Analyst, what matters to me are the games I have watched all season. Plus the strength of the AFC vs. the NFC, showing the difficulty of opponents we faced. Good Luck!

I can tell you Seattle had more sacks than any tean in the NFL and that Hasselbeck has too many options, is quite adept at picking up the blitz and audibling a running play, and is too cool under pressure for me to fear your blitz packages.

Meet Joe Jurevicius and Jeramy Stevens- those guys you haven't heard of will be haunting your dreams for years to come...

It is true our secondary isn't the best, but out red zone defense is. So unless you're going to rely on big plays, I'm confident in our ability to control field position.

thumb 2 come
02-03-2006, 11:56 AM
I can tell you Seattle had more sacks than any tean in the NFL

Wow 5 more than the steelers and we had a tougher schedule most sacks still you had a worse total defense ranked what 16th as compared to pitts 4th

SteelCityPride
02-03-2006, 11:57 AM
I can tell you Seattle had more sacks than any tean in the NFL and that Hasselbeck has too many options, is quite adept at picking up the blitz and audibling a running play, and is too cool under pressure for me to fear your blitz packages.

Meet Joe Jurevicius and Jeramy Stevens- those guys you haven't heard of will be haunting your dreams for years to come...

It is true our secondary isn't the best, but out red zone defense is. So unless you're going to rely on big plays, I'm confident in our ability to control field position.

I've heard plenty of Jurevicius and Stevens... Semi impressed by Jurevicius, not at all impressed by Stevens. Why don't we go and count sacks in the playoffs, our defense has really ocme out of the box in the past 7 games... We'll see how cool he is, hopefully he is a better qb than Peyton Manning... Do you agree with that statement? Is Hasselbeck a better qb then Peyton Manning? Does he have better receivers than Manning? Just wondering....

PDX Hawk fan
02-03-2006, 12:08 PM
I've heard plenty of Jurevicius and Stevens... Semi impressed by Jurevicius, not at all impressed by Stevens. Why don't we go and count sacks in the playoffs, our defense has really ocme out of the box in the past 7 games... We'll see how cool he is, hopefully he is a better qb than Peyton Manning... Do you agree with that statement? Is Hasselbeck a better qb then Peyton Manning? Does he have better receivers than Manning? Just wondering....

Manning had "protection problems" (translation: Walter Jones and Steve Hutchinson aren't Colts).

SteelCityPride
02-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Manning had "protection problems" (translation: Walter Jones and Steve Hutchinson aren't Colts).

I guess Jake did too, with arguably the best offensive line in the NFL.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PDX Hawk fan
02-03-2006, 12:19 PM
I guess Jake did too, with arguably the best offensive line in the NFL.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jake didn't call his teamates out like Payton did. But Walt and Hutch aren't Broncos either, last time I checked...

syde18T
02-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Jake didn't call his teamates out like Payton did. But Walt and Hutch aren't Broncos either, last time I checked...

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...60201022/-1/RSS

Reading is good for you....

SteelCityPride
02-03-2006, 12:24 PM

You know what man, you're right, the seahawks are superior, there is no chance the steelers could match up... enjoy the game...

:sofunny:

BB2W
02-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Newsflash: Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, and Dwight Freeny aren't Seahawks, but they are arguably the best players in the NFL at their position. It's gonna take alot more than two good offensive lineman to beat the Steelers.

SteelCityPride
02-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Newsflash: Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, and Dwight Freeny aren't Seahawks, but they are arguably the best players in the NFL at their position. It's gonna take alot more than two good offensive lineman to beat the Steelers.

Good luck my man, this kid isn't worth my time arguin with, he's irrational and not putting any great arguements together. I 100% agree with you. I just have no desire to deal with this kid anymore. It's like a college student's first time away from home, they get sooo hyped up to go and do a little partying, then they realize there is a downside to all that partying with reporcussions. Well, some of these seahawk fans are like those college kids going to school for the first time, only in this case its the superbowl. I know where our heritage is, and getting to the playoffs and being successful for soo long helps out. Anyways, good luck buddy and GO STEELERS!

PDX Hawk fan
02-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Good luck my man, this kid isn't worth my time arguin with, he's irrational and not putting any great arguements together. I 100% agree with you. I just have no desire to deal with this kid anymore. It's like a college student's first time away from home, they get sooo hyped up to go and do a little partying, then they realize there is a downside to all that partying with reporcussions. Well, some of these seahawk fans are like those college kids going to school for the first time, only in this case its the superbowl. I know where our heritage is, and getting to the playoffs and being successful for soo long helps out. Anyways, good luck buddy and GO STEELERS!

Dude, wake up- it's no longer 1979. You haven't "been there".

thumb 2 come
02-03-2006, 12:46 PM

79 we have been contenders for the past 14 years except for like 3 off years so yes playoff experience helps.
by the way how's it feel to finally win a couple playof games

SteelCityPride
02-03-2006, 12:48 PM

Once again you are completely ignorant, have no idea what you are talking about.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

PDX Hawk fan
02-03-2006, 12:49 PM
79 we have been contenders for the past 14 years except for like 3 off years so yes playoff experience helps.
by the way how's it feel to finally win a couple playof games

Feels pretty good, actually- thanks for asking. It's never as good as the first time, as they say.

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 12:45 AM
I expect to hear similar criticisms after we beat Pittsburg ("oooh, you beat the 6th seed?!?!").

So be it.

Another one that doesn't show up to eat his share of crow. That's three total.

Do you know how to spell our city now? :fingers:

Avoid Lloyd
02-06-2006, 12:54 AM
Feels pretty good, actually- thanks for asking. It's never as good as the first time, as they say.

Well, I'm glad that Monday is finally hear so I don't have to read your drivel everyday.

Justin Otstott
02-06-2006, 07:24 AM
PDX where are you now huh? HA! sorry things did not work out for your team!!! Have a Nice Day!

daleemnm
02-06-2006, 09:11 AM
Porter finally did get a piece of Stevens on that last play of the game. :bouncy:

FisherMOM
02-06-2006, 09:13 AM
Last night... I thought Porter held up mighty fine next to that woman commentator telling him he could TRASH TALK now (or somthing along those lines)

what a jerk she was!!!! I wanted to pop her one in the nose!

Yeah Joey!!!!!

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Soooo glad PDX is gone, hopefully done with that idiot forever. Amazing...