PDA

View Full Version : What is your most hated movie (suckiest one you ever saw)?

tony hipchest
02-06-2010, 11:00 PM
since movie threads are always popular and it is so difficult for many to pick a favorite i was thinking it is much easier to pick out a movie you hate the most.

sure, we have all seen low budget, b- movies, with crappy actors that were pretty lame. but im thinking of higher profile films you thought might be good, or possibly had to sit through on a date, and have sworn up and down you would never watch another second of that flick again.

so list a movie (movies) that you have atleast seen half of and that the majority will most likely recognize.

1. chocholate
2. meet joe black
3. eyes wide shut
4. dude, wheres my car

GBMelBlount
02-06-2010, 11:06 PM
Sorry to rain on your parade Tony, but my wife and I love "Meet Joe Black" :chuckle:

UltimateBengal
02-06-2010, 11:13 PM
since movie threads are always popular and it is so difficult for many to pick a favorite i was thinking it is much easier to pick out a movie you hate the most.

sure, we have all seen low budget, b- movies, with crappy actors that were pretty lame. but im thinking of higher profile films you thought might be good, or possibly had to sit through on a date, and have sworn up and down you would never watch another second of that flick again.

so list a movie (movies) that you have atleast seen half of and that the majority will most likely recognize.

1. chocholate
2. meet joe black
3. eyes wide shut
4. dude, wheres my car

For obvious reasons.....Failure to Launch! :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tafb-jPTH4I

GBMelBlount
02-06-2010, 11:19 PM
For obvious reasons.....Failure to Launch! :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tafb-jPTH4I

:sofunny:

Good one Bengal!

Another one of our all time favorites. :chuckle:

I've probably watched that one ten times!

UltimateBengal
02-06-2010, 11:22 PM

Good one Bengal!

Another one of our all time favorites. :chuckle:

I've probably watched that one ten times!

I'm only kidding of course, although it is difficult to watch Bradshaw on TV now that I've seen his nude fart flaps!:doh::sofunny:

UltimateBengal
02-06-2010, 11:25 PM

1. chocholate
2. meet joe black
3. eyes wide shut
4. dude, wheres my car

Brown Bunny HAS to be the worst freakin movie ever made. The only reason it gets any recognition at all is because of the oral scene at the very end by Cloe Sevigny!:chuckle:

urgle burgle
02-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Pecker

cecil b. demented....

bbbblllllleeeccchhhh

SteelCityMom
02-07-2010, 09:58 AM
The Crying Game...Worst. Movie. Ever.

Dude Where's My Car is freaking awesome lol.

Vincent
02-07-2010, 10:17 AM
Yeah, Crying Game bites hard. Mars Attacks is rather lame as well. Although its supposed to be.

We like Joe Black. Weirder than green @#$% but a good movie. Didn't see Eyes Wide because the Cruise family narcissism had broken the meter at that point and the premise was distorted by überdebauchery.

Two that were actually good movies, if a movie's purpose is to provoke, but were so damn depressing were Papillon and Catch 22. The mind becomes psychogruell.

GBMelBlount
02-07-2010, 10:42 AM
I'm only kidding of course, although it is difficult to watch Bradshaw on TV now that I've seen his nude fart flaps!:doh::sofunny:

Speaking of disgusting fart flaps......:chuckle:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XXMF11zr1rk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XXMF11zr1rk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-07-2010, 10:43 AM
1) The English Patient
2) The Piano
3) Charlies Angels
4) Charlies Angels Full Throttle
5) Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde

urgle burgle
02-07-2010, 11:11 AM
hmmm...yeah forgot how bad Charlies angels 2 was....

The Day the Earth Stood Still (keanu edition)

now, years ago i saw punch drunk love....cant figure if it was bad or good, but after watching that, it was like..."what the hell was that?"

but it may have to go in the worst films category, now that ive thought more about it.

Venom
02-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Any Michael Moore movie is right up there .

GBMelBlount
02-07-2010, 04:00 PM
For me it's a toss up between Striptease & The wrestler.

They are both terrible movies.

Sometimes I have to watch them over and over because it is so hard to decide which one is worse...

Polamalu Princess
02-07-2010, 04:16 PM
The Crying Game...Worst. Movie. Ever.

Dude Where's My Car is freaking awesome lol.

Oh - I thought the Crying game was terrible too!

Polamalu Princess
02-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Any Michael Moore movie is right up there .

Amen to that!!

UltimateBengal
02-07-2010, 04:21 PM
For me it's a toss up between Striptease & The wrestler.

They are both terrible movies.

Sometimes I have to watch them over and over because it is so hard to decide which one is worse...

GB, you sure it isn't because you can't decide who looks better naked, Demi Moore or Marisa Tomei?:popcorn:Just kidding!:flap:

Nadroj 20
02-07-2010, 04:24 PM
I cant think of any movies that i have abo****ely hated but recently one i saw in theaters that i wasnt crazy at all about was the Lovely Bones.....i thought it would be much better then it was.

Polamalu Princess
02-07-2010, 04:29 PM
GM, you sure it isn't because you can't decide who looks better naked, Demi Moore or Marisa Tomei?:popcorn:Just kidding!:flap:

You had better not answer that question GB, my dear husband!!:pin::pin:

Leftoverhard
02-07-2010, 04:35 PM
The Passion of the Christ

UltimateBengal
02-07-2010, 04:37 PM
You had better not answer that question GB, my dear husband!!:pin::pin:

urgle burgle
02-07-2010, 04:58 PM
GB, you sure it isn't because you can't decide who looks better naked, Demi Moore or Marisa Tomei?:popcorn:Just kidding!:flap:

marissa by far....always had a weak spot for her since that movie with christian slater and the baboon heart...too bad shes a little nuts...italian chicks are way hot.

GBMelBlount
02-07-2010, 05:24 PM

Wow, that never even occurred to me...

This will make it even more difficult to decide.

I guess I will have to DVR the super bowl...

zulater
02-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Dumb and dumber, because it mocks people with limited intelligence and by extension their families and friends. And I've been told you should never ever ever do that. :mad:

Either that or Howard the Duck, because it's the single worst movie i ever saw .:wink02:

Polamalu Princess
02-07-2010, 05:54 PM
The Passion of the Christ

Sorry, I have to disagree with you. The Passion of Christ was one of the most profound movies that left the viewers speechless at the end. It was a very well done movie.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Dumb and dumber, because it mocks people with limited intelligence and by extension their families and friends. And I've been told you should never ever ever do that. :mad:

Wow

:chillpill

zulater
02-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Wow

:chillpill

I'm offended by your emotcon because i had a family member who had pill related issues. :mad:

:toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-07-2010, 06:08 PM
I'm offended by your emotcon because i had a family member who had pill related issues. :mad:

So do they.

zulater
02-07-2010, 06:28 PM
So do they.

Good one. :flap:

UltimateBengal
02-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Wow, that never even occurred to me...

This will make it even more difficult to decide.

I guess I will have to DVR the super bowl...

:popcorn:That's my idea of research GB!:drink:

urgle burgle
02-07-2010, 07:21 PM
dont mock the Duck....i remember seein' that in the theatre.....truly underated work of art.

zulater
02-07-2010, 08:08 PM
dont mock the Duck....i remember seein' that in the theatre.....truly underated work of art.

Without meaning to be offensive, but were you high or something when you saw the movie?

I've only walked out on 3 movies in my life, and Howard the Duck was one of them.

urgle burgle
02-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Without meaning to be offensive, but were you high or something when you saw the movie?

I've only walked out on 3 movies in my life, and Howard the Duck was one of them.

no...not high....uless you count being "high on life" after watching a compilation of great acting, superior special effects, and a script that is not matched...if so, then i would have to say yes...yes i was.....

zulater
02-07-2010, 08:33 PM
http://www.slate.com/id/2214067/

Are we talking about the same Duck?

Aussie_steeler
02-08-2010, 05:54 AM
Battlefield Earth

speaking of pills - what the hell was John Travolta one during that movie.

Indo
02-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Battlefield Earth

speaking of pills - what the hell was John Travolta one during that movie.

Hated that movie---
the book was very good, but it just didn't translate onto the screen (same with "Dune")

The worst movie that I have seen recently was Revolutionary Road (Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet)
Seems like it should be a good one, with those two in it---WRONG

I agreed to watch it because it was The Girl's pick (we alternate, to be fair in what we watch)
It got two thumbs down from both of us...

vasteeler
02-08-2010, 11:51 AM
for me it would have to be Toys with Robin Williams awful movie

zulater
02-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Hated that movie---
the book was very good, but it just didn't translate onto the screen (same with "Dune")
The worst movie that I have seen recently was Revolutionary Road (Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet)

I agreed to watch it because it was The Girl's pick (we alternate, to be fair in what we watch)

I enjoyed reading Dune as well. but you're right, the movie was gawd awful. :chuckle:

urgle burgle
02-08-2010, 12:17 PM
I enjoyed reading Dune as well. but you're right, the movie was gawd awful. :chuckle:

i liked Dune, course that may be because I never read the book....which, when you do, if it doesnt translate well, you hate the movie

see a lot of stephen king books translated to movies....the Stand, It, Tommyknockers

forgot about Battlefiedl Earth....that was horrible.

and zulater...i was joking about Howard the Duck....i did see it in the theatre though...

....and i do have a Howard the Duck tatoo, its sweet lol

SteelCityMom
02-08-2010, 12:22 PM
i liked Dune, course that may be because I never read the book....which, when you do, if it doesnt translate well, you hate the movie

see a lot of stephen king books translated to movies....the Stand, It, Tommyknockers

forgot about Battlefiedl Earth....that was horrible.

and zulater...i was joking about Howard the Duck....i did see it in the theatre though...

....and i do have a Howard the Duck tatoo, its sweet lol

Gah! IMO Tommyknockers is one of the worst King adaptations. The 2 hour TV movie didn't even come close to doing it justice. I didn't hate it though until I read the book...after I read the book and then tried to watch the movie again I thought it was awful. Only good thing I can say for it was good choice in actors. Stand By Me is the best adaptation of his I would say.

I know a lot of guys will scorn me for saying this...but I thought The Transformers movie was just god awful lol. I generally don't like anything Michael Bay does. I cringe at his name.

urgle burgle
02-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Gah! IMO Tommyknockers is one of the worst King adaptations. The 2 hour TV movie didn't even come close to doing it justice. I didn't hate it though until I read the book...after I read the book and then tried to watch the movie again I thought it was awful. Only good thing I can say for it was good choice in actors. Stand By Me is the best adaptation of his I would say.

I know a lot of guys will scorn me for saying this...but I thought The Transformers movie was just god awful lol. I generally don't like anything Michael Bay does. I cringe at his name.

it was way worse if you read it, and then watched Tommyknockers....bleeehhh
i used to be a huge king fan...then he kinda "jumped the shark" around the time right after Misery. still liked the Gunslinger stuff, but after that....seems he believed his own hype. some of his movies are really good....u noted stand by me. also the green mile, shawshank redemption, apt pupil, pet semetary. and some are awful...as noted.

i liked transformers....the first one. i guess as a partial "fanboy" it happens.
Big Top Pee Wee was sickening....

zulater
02-08-2010, 03:20 PM
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/showgirls/news/1868670/25_movies_so_bad_theyre_unmissable

some real stinkers here.

:chuckle:

SteelCityMom
02-08-2010, 03:54 PM
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/showgirls/news/1868670/25_movies_so_bad_theyre_unmissable

some real stinkers here.

Ahahahaha...Manos: The Hands of Fate! I've seen that waaaay too many times. Torgo wobbles but he won't fall down. Some people think that Plan Nine From Outer Space is the worst movie ever made...they've never seen Manos. Truly an amazing piece of crap.

Oh and speaking of amazing pieces of crap...never watch Peter Jackson's first film, Bad Taste. It is truly, truly awful.

urgle burgle
02-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Ahahahaha...Manos: The Hands of Fate! I've seen that waaaay too many times. Torgo wobbles but he won't fall down. Some people think that Plan Nine From Outer Space is the worst movie ever made...they've never seen Manos. Truly an amazing piece of crap.

Oh and speaking of amazing pieces of crap...never watch Peter Jackson's first film, Bad Taste. It is truly, truly awful.

not sure it technically counts as watching the movie, if you watch as part of
MST3K....:wink02: but if it does....you are correct. ill take your word on jackson's first film. loved the lord o' rings trilogy, but i thought his remake of king kong ranks up there as a suckfest.

SteelCityMom
02-11-2010, 12:10 AM
not sure it technically counts as watching the movie, if you watch as part of
MST3K....:wink02: but if it does....you are correct. ill take your word on jackson's first film. loved the lord o' rings trilogy, but i thought his remake of king kong ranks up there as a suckfest.

Unfortunately, I've watched it both ways lol.

And King Kong makes Jackson's early films (Bad Taste and Meet the Feebles) look like Citizen Kane. Stuff was just creepy (not the good creepy) and awful.

SteelMember
02-11-2010, 09:06 AM

Yor right. That was terrible. ---kill me now. lol.

some real stinkers here.

I haven't even seen most of those, but Road House?

Sure, it's not great, but I have seen plenty worse. Besides it's a TBS classic. :chuckle:

Solaris

Maybe because I paid to see it. That always seems to compound the hate.

SCSTILLER
02-11-2010, 01:43 PM
My two worst movies that I beleive I have ever seen are Death to Smoochie and Anchorman. I know alot of people love Anchorman, but I found it so bad that I was deployed to the desert with nothing better to do, didn't pay for the movie, got free popcorn, and still walked out of the theatre.

Glace
02-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.....I fear nothing will EVER be held lower than this movie for me.

tony hipchest
02-19-2010, 10:44 PM

some real stinkers here.

:chuckle:ive never seen ishtar, and since i think vegas is great and gina gershon is super hot, i never thought showgirls was that bad (ive seen it several times), and roadhouse wasnt bad at all, especially when patric swayzee shows his girlfriend what the 'roadhouse" is all about. (ladies... tell your old man you wanna do the 'roadhouse" and any guy who has seen it will know EXACTLY what you are talking about).

but this....

DtNM2Kr6QnQ

Preacher
02-19-2010, 11:57 PM
The Headless Eyes

kYuurbq4ZBE

GBMelBlount
02-20-2010, 12:21 AM
OK, since Preacher has weighed in, this thread obviously is getting legs....

So, I will weigh in with the worst movie ever.........It is sooooo bad it is actually funny.

"Motel Hell"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEMcDeEJ850&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEMcDeEJ850&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

tony hipchest
02-20-2010, 01:56 AM
can i put Yentil on this list?

i have never seen it (and never plan to), infact, i dont even know what it is about.

all i know is it looks like it sucks tremendously.

Galax Steeler
02-20-2010, 05:00 AM
TITANIC To long and boring I couldn't wait for that thing to hit the Ice Berg best part of the movie.

SteelMember
02-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Any Ernest goes to... movie.

vasteeler
02-22-2010, 11:14 AM
OK, since Preacher has weighed in, this thread obviously is getting legs....

So, I will weigh in with the worst movie ever.........It is sooooo bad it is actually funny.

]"Motel Hell"[/B]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEMcDeEJ850&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEMcDeEJ850&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

man that movie is great!!!
and i am totally serious

urgle burgle
02-22-2010, 12:11 PM
can i put Yentil on this list?

i have never seen it (and never plan to), infact, i dont even know what it is about.

all i know is it looks like it sucks tremendously.

Tony, you can play that, but only if I can include Ishtar......'cause its the same thing for me, havent seen it, looks horrible, and is alwasy panned as one of the worst movies in history.....