PDA

View Full Version : Obama should DIE?

UltimateBengal
02-07-2010, 03:10 PM
While I'm not a fan of President Obama, or politicians in general, this seems to be over the top to me. Especially since it is done by a pastor who is preaching hatred in the name of religion. Just another example of how both religion and politics have become platforms for assclowns to spew asinine venom in the name of righteousness!:doh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqziLVmPHtw

Polamalu Princess
02-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Wow. That was difficult to listen to. I am not fan of Obama, but I do not wish him dead.

urgle burgle
02-07-2010, 03:59 PM
yeah....that cat is pretty disgusting

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Thats pathetic.

SteelerEmpire
02-07-2010, 04:13 PM
There's a saying that goes," let a fool speak... so that the ' world' can know him as a fool"...

GBMelBlount
02-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Especially since it is done by a pastor who is preaching hatred in the name of religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqziLVmPHtw

This is a shame.

I do not think a misguided preacher is necessarily and indictment of all religion.

To me, it is moreso an indication that there are assclowns in all walks of life.

UltimateBengal
02-07-2010, 05:54 PM
This is a shame.

I do not think a misguided preacher is necessarily and indictment of all religion.

To me, it is moreso an indication that there are assclowns in all walks of life.

You're right GB, it doesn't represent religion as a whole. But, there is a segment that seems to be growing, that feels they have the right to use religion and God himself as a cover for their insane rhetoric. I guess it has always existed at some level, as wars have been waged, terrible acts of violence have taken place, and hatred has been condoned and promoted in the name of religion. People like this pastor(and I use that term very loosely) give religion a black eye. And those such as Rev Wright are equally as asinine and damaging in the nonsense they spew! I can't help to wonder what Jesus Christ would have to say about the things we do and say in his name:noidea:

urgle burgle
02-07-2010, 06:18 PM
You're right GB, it doesn't represent religion as a whole. But, there is a segment that seems to be growing, that feels they have the right to use religion and God himself as a cover for their insane rhetoric. I guess it has always existed at some level, as wars have been waged, terrible acts of violence have taken place, and hatred has been condoned and promoted in the name of religion. People like this pastor(and I use that term very loosely) give religion a black eye. And those such as Rev Wright are equally as asinine and damaging in the nonsense they spew! I can't help to wonder what Jesus Christ would have to say about the things we do and say in his name:noidea:

that idiot is as much a preacher as the other d-bag who protests Servicemember funerals in order to spew hate against gays. or jim jones, or david koresh. Jesus would/is disgusted by these comments.
humans have used the name of God for despicable things since time began, and it will always continue. we like to use anything deemed effective to gather power, wealth, land, etc.

religion used, land used, money used, class, racism, etc. the list is long.

GBMelBlount
02-07-2010, 06:20 PM

Sadly, you're right.

UltimateBengal
02-07-2010, 06:28 PM
that idiot is as much a preacher as the other d-bag who protests Servicemember funerals in order to spew hate against gays. or jim jones, or david koresh. Jesus would/is disgusted by these comments.
humans have used the name of God for despicable things since time began, and it will always continue. we like to use anything deemed effective to gather power, wealth, land, etc.

religion used, land used, money used, class, racism, etc. the list is long.

Unfortunately, that is the sad but true reality!:pity:

zulater
02-07-2010, 07:41 PM
Does this guy have a large following? If not why do we care? All he's done is put himself and his followers on the Secret Service's radar while marginilizing himself to any rationale person.

As Bill Engvell says, "Here's your sign!":chuckle:

HometownGal
02-07-2010, 07:41 PM
That is truly pathetic and it sickens me that these degenerates walk among us. :shake02:

Obama isn't on my favorite persons list, but I don't wish any harm on him or want to see anything happen to him. He may not be the greatest Prez to sit in the OO, but first and foremost, he is a human being, as well as a husband and father to 2 children.

UltimateBengal
02-07-2010, 07:50 PM
That is truly pathetic and it sickens me that these degenerates walk among us. :shake02:

Obama isn't on my favorite persons list, but I don't wish any harm on him or want to see anything happen to him. He may not be the greatest Prez to sit in the OO, but first and foremost, he is a human being, as well as a husband and father to 2 children.

My feelings exactly Gal!

UltimateBengal
02-07-2010, 07:55 PM
Does this guy have a large following? If not why do we care? All he's done is put himself and his followers on the Secret Service's radar while marginilizing himself to any rationale person.

As Bill Engvell says, "Here's your sign!":chuckle:

His church is only a few hundred people, but his sermons are on Youtube for millions to see! This assclown's cheese slid way of his cracker!

Here's another award winning lecture from the Pastor, Jesus wore pants!:sofunny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta9LSx8-9Vc

UltimateBengal
02-07-2010, 07:58 PM
I just watched that one again. Damn, how did this guy ever become a preacher?:doh:

43Hitman
02-07-2010, 11:07 PM
I am sure he'll be getting a visit from the Secret Service if he hasn't already.

zulater
02-07-2010, 11:12 PM
I am sure he'll be getting a visit from the Secret Service if he hasn't already.

Oh yeah, you can count on that. :chuckle: