PDA

View Full Version : SB Commercials

Nadroj 20
02-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Well i wasnt that impressed with very many of them but which ones were all of your favorites?

I liked one of the first ones with Dwight Howard and Lebron James dunking for McDonalds like the old Larry Bird and Michael Jordan commercial

Then at the end Bird took the McDonalds and howard said "whos that?" and LBJ said "i have no idea"...:chuckle:

HometownGal
02-07-2010, 08:56 PM
My favorite was definitely the Denny's commercial with the chickens. :rofl: :laughing: :rofl:

Texasteel
02-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Well i wasnt that impressed with very many of them but which ones were all of your favorites?

I liked one of the first ones with Dwight Howard and Lebron James dunking for McDonalds like the old Larry Bird and Michael Jordan commercial

Then at the end Bird took the McDonalds and howard said "whos that?" and LBJ said "i have no idea"...:chuckle:

Actually, I though it was a cheap remake ot the original. I thought these were the worse SB commercials I had ever seen. Maybe the worse period.

devilsdancefloor
02-07-2010, 09:13 PM
My favorite was definitely the Denny's commercial with the chickens. :rofl: :laughing: :rofl:

i agree the chickens where the best. A lot of lame commercials, but THE WHO rocked half time!!

urgle burgle
02-07-2010, 09:22 PM

yep...liked the dennys stuff....they do commericals pretty well. better than their food.

but the best dennys commercial...no the BEST commercial of ALL time is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJocvK4yZ0U

enjoy..

revefsreleets
02-07-2010, 09:51 PM
The Bud Light commercials were all pretty good.

GoSlash27
02-07-2010, 10:00 PM
The Yo Gabba Gabba monsters and sock monkey go to Las Vegas. :chuckle:

Borski
02-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Puxatuny Polamalu!

steelerdude15
02-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Yeah, I like the chicken commercials, but most of them weren't good at all.