PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants This guy as a Steeler

supa_fly_steeler
02-10-2010, 06:45 PM
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6130/earlthomas.jpg

Either Say "Yes or "No"

Say no be prepared to be flamed by me!!!!! lol joke

:tt04: :tt04: :tt04: :tt04: :tt04: :tt04: :tt04: :tt04:

Every New Day or so few hours someone can post an image of a upcoming draftee i fun game to keep the draft all hyped up!. :tt04:

If people wnna play this fun *hopefully* game then lets at least get 5-10 replies before the next image!

GO HARD!

mulldog24
02-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Yes!! I hope this guy falls to us in the draft!!!

supa_fly_steeler
02-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Yes!! I hope this guy falls to us in the draft!!!

Id hope we can trade up to 14 to Seattle and give them our compensatory 3rd and 5th round selections to be on the safe side. I know Titans won't draft him but the Giants may but they may need a new pass rusher becasue Umi is starting to cry. And they need a new pair of linebackers.

Chidi29
02-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Loaded question if you ask me.

If by answering "no" do you mean that I would think he is a bad player, a potential bust, or would that mean I'd rather have us draft someone else other than him?

supa_fly_steeler
02-10-2010, 07:27 PM
Loaded question if you ask me.

If by answering "no" do you mean that I would think he is a bad player, a potential bust, or would that mean I'd rather have us draft someone else other than him?

or someone else or anything.

Do you want him a steeler for a first round pick could be for any reason :P

SS43Polamalu
02-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes! I hope we draft Earl Thomas, I'll be pretty mad if he gets drafted before we pick and I'll be even more mad is he falls to us and Tomlin passes on him, though i doubt Tomlin would do that.

Dylan
02-10-2010, 08:30 PM
yes!!!!!!....im not going to lie though, if bruce campbell and earl thomas are on the board i wouldnt be upset if they took campbell over him

Chidi29
02-10-2010, 09:02 PM
or someone else or anything.

Do you want him a steeler for a first round pick could be for any reason :P

If that's the case, then no, I would rather see us go another route at this point.

BKAnthem
02-10-2010, 09:11 PM
No...Corner is a more immediate need...If Wilson Or Robinson is there that's who we should grab...i'm not sold on Burnett or Lewis

urbanahawk8
02-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Yes. I would like to draft Earl Thomas in the 1st round and Torrell Troup in the 2nd Round.

7willBheaven
02-10-2010, 11:35 PM
One tip if you do this "game" thing with posting a pic and getting thoughts or whatever...I'd put the players name, position, size,etc...some people may not know who they are. I figured it was ET but I wasnt sure....i dont follow college as much as some so i dont know all these guys just by their pic.

Anyways I would have to say MAYBE....depends who else is on the board. Its always nice to have a STUD OT or CB...or ILB (though i doubt the only stud ILB..McClain, falls to 18). CB i'm torn on...it'd be nice to draft one...but with drafting Burnett/Lewis i think they will be decent, especially Lewis...we could have our starter there and waste a 1st rounder on one. Also i've heard about some safeties that could be available in the 2nd that are pretty good...that Nate Allen for one. So I dont know really....heck depending on whos there and whos not...i wouldnt be against trading down a couple spots for an extra pick or a player than can help even.

surcalifero
02-10-2010, 11:36 PM
I hope someone picks him up before we do. I prefer the Steelers to pick OL or DT.

Northside Jonny
02-11-2010, 12:05 AM
Hell YES!!!!!

Galax Steeler
02-11-2010, 04:41 AM
I would take him in a heart beat what an addition he would be in the Black and Gold.

RJ1670
02-11-2010, 08:14 AM
Yes to Thomas! By the way, you can' trade compensatory picks. And we aren't going to get a 3rd round compensatory pick.

mulldog24
02-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Yes. I would like to draft Earl Thomas in the 1st round and Torrell Troup in the 2nd Round.

If I were to post a "pre-combine" draft that probably would be my 1st 2 picks also.:thumbsup:

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-11-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Thomas will not be the pick in the 1st of the Steelers. Mostly because whoever gets pimped this hard on this site isnt the guy drafted.

Last year it seemed that Alphonso Smith, Pat White, Alex Mack and Hakeem Nicks were pimped by the masses.....and none of them are in B&G.

Texasteel
02-11-2010, 12:07 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Thomas will not be the pick in the 1st of the Steelers. Mostly because whoever gets pimped this hard on this site isnt the guy drafted.

Last year it seemed that Alphonso Smith, Pat White, Alex Mack and Hakeem Nicks were pimped by the masses.....and none of them are in B&G.

We've see that happen too many times, haven't we. Although I still think that if Mack would have still been on the board he would have been a Steeler.

PittdaBurgh56
02-11-2010, 03:02 PM
No.

http://archive.columbiatribune.com/2008/Sep/090708su_B01_spoon400_0907.jpg

Sean Weatherspoon Linebacker

Grav
02-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Yes yes!!!:tt04:

supa_fly_steeler
02-11-2010, 05:38 PM
One tip if you do this "game" thing with posting a pic and getting thoughts or whatever...I'd put the players name, position, size,etc...some people may not know who they are. I figured it was ET but I wasnt sure....i dont follow college as much as some so i dont know all these guys just by their pic.

thats true! i should of put name.

to sean weatherspoon yes!

supa_fly_steeler
02-11-2010, 05:47 PM
We've see that happen too many times, haven't we. Although I still think that if Mack would have still been on the board he would have been a Steeler.

This could actually be the year that we draft the guy we all want. I only think the 49ers or the Giants would be tempted to draft him... and the Giants need a new de like brandon graham or a new linebacker like spikes.

What was the Super Bowl XLIII SLOGAN! BELIEVE IN NOW :tt04: :tt04: :tt04: :tt04:

If he is there against Mike Lupati and Brian Bualaga and Cody we must select the Thomas from Texas i can't stress how much of a deadly backfield it would be in years with polamalu and thomas.

It's like everyones fantasy come true.