PDA

View Full Version : Home/Away Records

AvoidLLoyd95
02-02-2006, 07:55 PM
Now, the people on here who recognize me know I never have conceded a victory or a defeat before games, I am just pointing this obvious but overlooked stat. Pittsburgh is 9-2 on the road this year. All Seahawk losses this year came on the road. Judging by the sound of it, this will be a partisan Steeler crowd and it is on the road, for both teams. Also, the Steelers are used to a large fan base away from home. Advantage Steelers.

PDX Hawk fan
02-02-2006, 08:00 PM
Now, the people on here who recognize me know I never have conceded a victory or a defeat before games, I am just pointing this obvious but overlooked stat. Pittsburgh is 9-2 on the road this year. All Seahawk losses this year came on the road. Judging by the sound of it, this will be a partisan Steeler crowd and it is on the road, for both teams. Also, the Steelers are used to a large fan base away from home. Advantage Steelers.

We're undefeated in our home jerseys.

Good call Cowher!

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 08:02 PM
I'll do you one better...the Steelers are actually 9-1 and 1 (Maddox loss) on the road, which really doesn't count.

If we count the last 2 years together, the Steelers road record is astounding.

AvoidLLoyd95
02-02-2006, 08:47 PM
We're undefeated in our home jerseys.

Good call Cowher!
It doesn't matter what color your team will be wearing Sunday, it matters who wants it more and for what reasons. I guess Hasselhoff or whoever he is wants to win it for the hair club for men, so he can get a free rug. That should push 'em over the edge.